Many Republicans Want an Unconstrained President

My efforts not in vain? :eek:

Since you edited my statement for context to arrive at your desired conclusion...your conclusion is a false premise.

Straw man.

Not a strawman.

Your position is rediculous and pro Putin.

I'm not sure what this means.

You politely told me to take care, I responded in kind.

Calling me a Russian troll again, but (again) spinelessly?

Your credibility; certain only it is shrinking further. :)
Russian troll? You?

Again? When was the first time?

Did you not notice that much of America is in a deep freeze at the moment?

Is it not cold where you live?

If you live in Hawaii or south Florida or southern California then I apologize for my statement.

Are you paranoid?

Since you edited my statement for context to arrive at your desired conclusion...your conclusion is a false premise.

Not a strawman.

Your position is rediculous and pro Putin.

You politely told me to take care, I responded in kind.

Russian troll? You?

Again? When was the first time?

Did you not notice that much of America is in a deep freeze at the moment?

Is it not cold where you live?

If you live in Hawaii or south Florida or southern California then I apologize for my statement.

Are you paranoid?
^ Trolling without content.

How embarrassing for you.
ScreenShot_20231111112556.png

I'm not even going to bother reading this crap. Most people never bother to post the poll, let alone the questions.

A president is always calm never bombastic. Never name calls because he or she is smarter than that. It's called leadership.

Sigh.

White flag noted.

Have a good day.
^ Further trolling/derailing without content, now with more delusion; please like this post if you're a Russian troll, Cats.

Back to topic, many Republicans, independents and leftists would love to see the DeepSwamp dismantled and the Democrats brutally punished for their 8 years of arsonous insurrection.

Last edited:
It sure as hell does change it, and no I am not pro Biden!
Not all democratic forms of government are direct democracies. Look up the meaning.

Trump’s thirst for autocratic power is achievable only by trashing the Constitution. Biden has many flaws, but authoritarian rule is not one of them. I suspect that is tbe usual MAGA projection at play.

Trump displayed his complete disregard for the rule of law in his first term. There is no reason to think any of that has changed. Given the MAGA support of this, their lack of condemnation for his assault on ordinary citizens (Ruby Bridges) and their salivating desire for “revenge” as called for by their leader Trump for PERSONAL grievances…it’s easy to see comparisons to Mussolini. Hell, Trump even has his own Brown Shirts (Proud Boys etc) not to mention a mob ready to threaten whomever he targets.

There is a reason why Trump admires Kim, Bolsenaro, Putin, Xi (other than the fact his business got 5.5 million from China), and it isn’t their adherence to democratic principles.

This is MAGAmerica.

And who is using govt agencies to attack the politicians against you

hmmm….

Are you saying the president is above the law? Or IS the law? That is very dangerous when have a man like Trump who truly believes that.

We had a president who used his presidential power to extort a foreign leader by withholding foreign aid unless he agreed to “find some dirt” on PERSONAL political rival.

Trump used Homeland Security in an attempt to seize voting machines.

Trump tried to use the IRS to go after Coney (personal vendetta).

Yet another example of Trump using or attempting to use agencies to go after personal political rivals and feuds.

Using the DoJ to go after personal political enemies.

That is the DNC Cult.
There is no DNC “cult” ….that is yet more butthurt rightist projection because MAGA gets compared to a cult.

Right now you pushing election interference.

Here is a question.

Is a President above the law?

Is a former President above the law?

Should serious crimes affecting our elections or national security be ignored because the dependent opted to run for office (most likely to avoid possible conviction)?

Where do you draw the line? This man has shown us how totally lacking of guardrails our entire system of government is because it has depended on trust in the decency of our leaders.

IRS against non profits.

How about IRS against personal “enemies”?

You accuse of what your side is guilty of.
No. Tbe other side is not without it’s problems…but this one, it is unique, dangerously annti-democratic and it is MAGA.

Yep. Turns out this was what they always wanted. Their adoration for Reagan was just a test run.

They want a strongman. They want to be led, protected, taken care of.

And they choose a flamboyant, hypersensitive NY City billionaire metrosexual who sports a Flock of Seagulls haircut and more makeup than his wife.

Go figure.
You are sooooo jealous, aren't you!

hmmm….

Are you saying the president is above the law? Or IS the law? That is very dangerous when have a man like Trump who truly believes that.

We had a president who used his presidential power to extort a foreign leader by withholding foreign aid unless he agreed to “find some dirt” on PERSONAL political rival.

Trump used Homeland Security in an attempt to seize voting machines.

Trump tried to use the IRS to go after Coney (personal vendetta).

Yet another example of Trump using or attempting to use agencies to go after personal political rivals and feuds.

Using the DoJ to go after personal political enemies.

There is no DNC “cult” ….that is yet more butthurt rightist projection because MAGA gets compared to a cult.

Here is a question.

Is a President above the law?

Is a former President above the law?

Should serious crimes affecting our elections or national security be ignored because the dependent opted to run for office (most likely to avoid possible conviction)?

Where do you draw the line? This man has shown us how totally lacking of guardrails our entire system of government is because it has depended on trust in the decency of our leaders.

How about IRS against personal “enemies”?

No. Tbe other side is not without it’s problems…but this one, it is unique, dangerously annti-democratic and it is MAGA.
BS. You know damn well what im talking about

People want a president to always think a long long time about every decision. Anything less is a lesser.

Nearly half of Republicans polled want a quasi-elected dictator or monarch, according to a recent poll. They feel a president should be able to operate with little interference from the courts or Congress, or in other words, the very checks and balances that keep us from being a dictatorship. 47% of Republicans who agreed with the minimal checks and balances statement are also supporting Trump for president. They would feel very differently, of course, were it Obama or Biden.

This is who MAGA is.

Bullshit, pure bullshit.

Nearly half of Republicans polled want a quasi-elected dictator or monarch, according to a recent poll. They feel a president should be able to operate with little interference from the courts or Congress, or in other words, the very checks and balances that keep us from being a dictatorship. 47% of Republicans who agreed with the minimal checks and balances statement are also supporting Trump for president. They would feel very differently, of course, were it Obama or Biden.

This is who MAGA is.

Elected dictators, quasi or otherwise, don’t allow for elections to be stolen from them.

Forum List

Back