Helicopter Carrying Iran’s President Has Crashed, State Media Reports

The president of Iran's helicopter crashed. Its foggy conditions, rescuers cant get to the crash site, no word on his health yet. That sounds like he is dead to me, or badly fucked up.

I don't think this is a coincidence. I think Israel did this and we should all congratulate them for this successful hit!

Don't put it past his predecessor...... Ahmadinejad a confidant of the RG.......word is that the transition of power was not friendly at all. He lost the election unhappily.

I just read that because of international sanctions, it’s hard for Iran to find helicopter parts and the ones they fly now are really old.
His predecessor was a very dangerous man and bosom buddies with the RG there......he would be at the top of my list of suspects.
However your comment makes perfect sense.

JO

Dupe

The president of Iran's helicopter crashed. Its foggy conditions, rescuers cant get to the crash site, no word on his health yet. That sounds like he is dead to me, or badly fucked up.

I dont think this is a coincidence. I think Israel did this and we should all congratulate them for this successful hit!

Let's all hope that Iran doesn't conclude that the Zionists are involved!

IMG_6814.jpeg

They said the chopper's GPS locator went out after the "hard landing".....From what I understand it would take a very hard landing for that to happen but then again we are talking Iranian maintenance so....

Dupe

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it...did it really fall?

If a thread is placed in a forum where no one is going to see it, does it really count?

I dont think this is a coincidence. I think Israel did this and we should all congratulate them for this successful hit!

Dude, are you insane?

If this was Israeli we just stared WWIII.

IMHO, the headline by the OP, Godboy, is irresponsible.
I rarely agree with Chilliuncouth.

But I do agree here that nobody should be blaming Israel absent well founded information.

An Iranian chopper falling out of the sky does not (in itself) implicate the Israelis or anybody outside of Iran.

Sometimes accidents just happen.

Forum List

Back