Republicans, Stop the Self-Defeating Victimology

Itā€™s understandable that conservatives would want to deflect from Trumpā€™s corruptions and crimes.

But lying about Hunter and President Biden is a failed, pathetic attempt at deflection.

Potato and his kid made their beds. They can sleep in it.

No way is Joe Biden going to be reelected. Nope

Hell I'm no Trump fan but I'd love to see the chaos if he wins 2024. Comedy Gold

Sorry, not my style to vote the lesser of two evils. At least you are honest and see Bidenā€™s racism, others just ignore and deny. I appreciate that.
This is a lie.

President Biden has actively helped minorities with his policies and his political appointments.

Trump has actively harmed minorities with his policies, his rhetoric, and his political appointments.

That the racist right supports Trump comes as no surprise.

Itā€™s understandable that conservatives would want to deflect from Trumpā€™s corruptions and crimes.

But lying about Hunter and President Biden is a failed, pathetic attempt at deflection.
What corruption? What crimes? All the evidence shows that Biden is the corrupt criminal, and scum like you are helping him get away with it. What "lies" has any conservative told about Biden?

What corruption? What crimes? All the evidence shows that Biden is the corrupt criminal, and scum like you are helping him get away with it. What "lies" has any conservative told about Biden?

Biden's crimes have made C_Clayton_Jones all the more desperate to make up more crimes by Trump.

Everyone is seeing through it, which is why it's not working. Black men in particular are looking at Clayton's lily white Democrat ass and saying wow, this looks familiar ...

Clayton sounds like he supports blacks, and he does, until they develop a mind of their own. Then he informs them they are Uncle Toms

Biden's crimes have made C_Clayton_Jones all the more desperate to make up more crimes by Trump.

Everyone is seeing through it, which is why it's not working. Black men in particular are looking at Clayton's lily white Democrat ass and saying wow, this looks familiar ...

Clayton sounds like he supports blacks, and he does, until they develop a mind of their own. Then he informs them they are Uncle Toms
Yes, and Hispanics are Hispanic until they are accused of shooting a black guy, which is when they become white.

• Brilliant
Reactions: kaz
And as we can see conservatives will continue to propagate the Hunter Biden conspiracy theories and lies when in fact thereā€™s no evidence of ā€˜wrongdoingā€™ on the part of President Biden.
Hahaha did you see menendez? Hahaha

• Fact
The lies are one thing, and the behaviors are another one. Posting constant personal insults and namecalling like a lonely teenager.

Worse, they're normalized now. He's brought the entire office of the presidency down into the gutter, and his cult loves him for it. That's how full of rage they are. They just want to destroy. This is about them, not him.

I posted this on June 27, 2015:
Trump has been a dirtbag his entire adult life since his days out slumming in N.Y.C. nightclubs, hanging out with Epstein & Roy Cohn, screwing over vendors, contractors & employees any way he could, cheating on his wives etc. etc.

It's totally mind boggeling that people would actually put that louse in the W.H. & to this day still worship him.

He wins in 2024 he'll blow the whole thingup as payback because he's a deranged psychopath.

It's totally mind boggeling that people would actually put that louse in the W.H. & to this day still worship him.
I just wish I understood this better. I still can't believe that more than 5% of the country has fallen for this obscene, infantile, blatantly obvious con man.

This is sociological to me, not political. The issues are secondary to this. I want to know what it says about us, that this could happen.

Trump has been a dirtbag his entire adult life since his days out slumming in N.Y.C. nightclubs, hanging out with Epstein & Roy Cohn, screwing over vendors, contractors & employees any way he could, cheating on his wives etc. etc.

He wins in 2024 he'll blow the whole thingup as payback because he's a deranged psychopath.

It's so funny watching you morons say that about Trump and then ignore that Biden was the poorest Senator 50 years ago and is now a mega millionaire without ever working for anyone but the people of the United States

Says an asshole who voted for Clinton, twice. Clinton hung out with Jeffrey Epstein and cheated on Hillary with multiple different women, but turds like you said that wasn't important.

Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites on Earth.

Says an asshole who voted for Clinton, twice. Clinton hung out with Jeffrey Epstein and cheated on Hillary with multiple different women, but turds like you said that wasn't important.

Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites on Earth.
Eat shit. Clinton didn't attempt a coup you fucking idiot.

You mean Bill, Hillary did, she called the 2016 election "fraudulent." We learned from you that means she was attempting a coup
And did Clinton try so send fake electors to Congress & cause a riot at the Capital to stop the process, moron?

Eat shit. Clinton didn't attempt a coup you fucking idiot.
BAHAHAHA!

So, in other words, your whole morality spiel is just a pretense.
And did Clinton try so send fake electors to Congress & cause a riot at the Capital to stop the process, moron?
You can always ask "did he/she do this particular thing" that the object of my hate did? The answer is "no, he did something else." Why should anyone care about your particular fetish? Hitlery arranged the whole Russian collusion fake conspiracy. She did something far worse.

• Fact
This is a lie.

President Biden has actively helped minorities with his policies and his political appointments.

Trump has actively harmed minorities with his policies, his rhetoric, and his political appointments.

That the racist right supports Trump comes as no surprise.
Idiot, I donā€™t support Trump, how do you defend each and every racist quote Biden has uttered over the decades? Iā€™m, he was in Bidenā€™s own words the Vice President for a ā€œstorybookā€, man.

If any other person utter the things Biden has, you nuts on the left would have labeled them racist, so quit you lies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back