Many Faiths, One Truth

Calling other people's beliefs lies is disrespectful to them. The Truth just is.

Perhaps, but does that change the facts that some beliefs are lies?

I'm not in favor of bearing people down, so to speak. And thinking about it telling people their beliefs are lies qualifies. Id rather preach the Truth. I find it more effective that way.

I feel similarly. Seek truth and you will find it.

Last edited:
God promises to KILL all of those idiotic people of other religions. JHVH does not have any patience with Hindus, Bahai's, Moslems, Buddhists, and the new "God is Love" religions that call themselves Christians.

Either you accept God on his terms, or He is going to kill you in a few more months. Read the Bible.

God said it. I believe it. That is good enough for me.
Gawd is a psychopathic mass murderer according to your "book"
If that book is correct I want no part of that system or entity.
Read the book. It describes a being that is a complete nutjob.......Pretty much like pResident GW Moron.Maybe that's why Gawd " spoke" to him.

God is God. He has said in the Bible that those people who know Him and honor Him will spend eternity with Him. Those people who refuse to know Him, for whatever reason, get to spend eternity in Outer Darkness.

He (JHVH) has made it all very simple. All of those people who refuse God do so with no expectation of ever seeing him and obviously no desire to do so. They get exactly what they have asked for, and you claim that makes God a psychopath? Boy, are you messed up in the head!

As far as the killing of all of the people of Earth, souls are eternal. Bodies are not. We are all going to die a physical death. For thousands and thousands of years we have been dying physical deaths. So now all of a sudden you think that God is wrong to have allowed it? Something that is very simple is not computing in your brain. In this difficult life on Earth, we live and eventually die. Those people who choose to walk with God, like me, get to do so. Those people who do not want to walk with God get to do that. We get what we choose. Amazing simplicity. YOU need to turn your brain on.

Are you even aware of the inconsistency and hypocisy of the bible as a whole? Jesus tells us to love the same people the OT god told us to slaughter. Kill the homosexuals in sodom and gomorrah, yet love your neighbor.

This is what happens when people take religion to an extreme and let people who lived thousands of years ago tell them how to live today.

Sodom and Gomorrah weren't destroyed because of homosexuality, they were destroyed because of their treatment of strangers.

All the religious nuts get that one wrong.

Yes, but the reason God sent down a meteor strike was because of their absolutely horrible treatment of people who came to their city.

Not being homosexual.

Nice...

All religions play political and cultural roles where struggles are common within them. Their collective consensus can only be a political agreement upon a set of rules and not a spiritual one. But there is a way in the quantum where the human aspect can transcend into being by the pure principle of God. It’s impossible in the modern where secular societies are dominated by materialism, but miracles happen.

For a start, there are too many laws that have paralysed individuals into dependency. It is when the civil sphere of the brain takes over at a time that freedom and responsibility must be encouraged and leaders then may hopefully allow natural organisations by the people. Solidarity reflects a stable economy and where freedom and responsibility gives rise to a collective conscience. The collective consensus is a political agreement usually by a majority, but the collective conscience is the spirit.

Few if any religions is governed by the Spirit.

Researchers say: Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed by Asteroid

There is also a theory that sodom and gomorrah were destroyed by a nuclear bomb and that the cities were located beneath the shallows of the current day southern Dead Sea.

This is all beside the point. I agree with the OP and it is a sign of charcter to accept people for who they are.

Nice...

All religions play political and cultural roles where struggles are common within them. Their collective consensus can only be a political agreement upon a set of rules and not a spiritual one. But there is a way in the quantum where the human aspect can transcend into being by the pure principle of God. It’s impossible in the modern where secular societies are dominated by materialism, but miracles happen.

For a start, there are too many laws that have paralysed individuals into dependency. It is when the civil sphere of the brain takes over at a time that freedom and responsibility must be encouraged and leaders then may hopefully allow natural organisations by the people. Solidarity reflects a stable economy and where freedom and responsibility gives rise to a collective conscience. The collective consensus is a political agreement usually by a majority, but the collective conscience is the spirit.

Laurentos, I couldn't make heads or tails of this. Could you try saying it again s-l-o-w-l-y for dimwits like me?

Nice...

Laurentos, I couldn't make heads or tails of this. Could you try saying it again s-l-o-w-l-y for dimwits like me?

If it makes you feel better, I had a hard time figuring out what he was saying too. And i read legalese.

Basically, everyone is carving off a piece of the original message for themselves.

The more people that say their particular truth is the right one? The more confused it gets.

Yeshua stated "Love God above all else, and love one another as you love God." Can't get much simpler than that.

It's when you start telling people how they have to pray and worship (because it's a great way to control them) that things get complex.

And the last statement is true as well. I just heard it a different way..............

"Spirituality is God made, religion is man made."

Calling other people's beliefs lies is disrespectful to them. The Truth just is.

Perhaps, but does that change the facts that some beliefs are lies?

I'm not in favor of bearing people down, so to speak. And thinking about it telling people their beliefs are lies qualifies. Id rather preach the Truth. I find it more effective that way.

Whose beliefs are lies?

Nice...

If it makes you feel better, I had a hard time figuring out what he was saying too. And i read legalese.

Sorry,

It's Philosophy of Pure Ethics and Sociology and a bit of Quantum Physics. Issues are analysed and validated by a moral methodology Freedom/Responsibility -> Subjective/Objective -> Social Relations of society. These are influenced by Descartes, Kant, St. Paul and Karl Marx.

I have Descartes on my Introduction, and the basics on my Thread; The basis of Moral analyis. They are conceptual reading like: the pure principle of God is metaphysical, the practice of which guides behaviour is objective, and material behaviour is subjective - material desires and addictions.

Their deduction must serve an objective purpose in the stable organisation of society. The organisation of society is influenced by the Market economy, but the validation of objective behaviour transcends the material.

What the Dalai Lama said has been said many times before. It can be achieved by a political organisation by a vote of the majority. But if people are following rules, they are not free to exercise the pure principle of their belief. It is when people are free to choose that their collective is a moral, and so on....

Sorry,

It's Philosophy of Pure Ethics and Sociology and a bit of Quantum Physics. Issues are analysed and validated by a moral methodology Freedom/Responsibility -> Subjective/Objective -> Social Relations of society. These are influenced by Descartes, Kant, St. Paul and Karl Marx.

I have Descartes on my Introduction, and the basics on my Thread; The basis of Moral analyis. They are conceptual reading like: the pure principle of God is metaphysical, the practice of which guides behaviour is objective, and material behaviour is subjective - material desires and addictions.

Their deduction must serve an objective purpose in the stable organisation of society. The organisation of society is influenced by the Market economy, but the validation of objective behaviour transcends the material.

What the Dalai Lama said has been said many times before. It can be achieved by a political organisation by a vote of the majority. But if people are following rules, they are not free to exercise the pure principle of their belief. It is when people are free to choose that their collective is a moral, and so on....

I doubt HH the Dalai Lama is interested in establishing a law. He's offering a view of what may be freely chosen by one and all.

I'm wondering where some of the 'moderate' Christians are on the OP? I'm missing Newby, curvelight and Frank.

Last edited:
I'm still lost. What bearing does Quantum Physics have on Sociology?

Fair enough...
Sociology explains social phenomenon while quantum physics may explain dynamics, together may explain the movement of phenomenal forces that cannot be explained in common terms.

Religion is one thing, and God is another. God does not dominate or defend people, but it’s love that people are free to chose God or not. The Dalai Lama is a leader of his country, and if he should rule over his people then that’s a Theocracy isn’t it. It’s not Democracy nonetheless we are all entitled to our opinions. I have provided the substance of my opinion and I’m not forcing it on anyone.

Thanks

Forum List

Back