Many Faiths, One Truth

I'm not an expert on the Bible, and Evolution / Creation debate is based on theories not belief. Faith as it was is believe in something that is unproven by material science, and so the search transcends the material in analogies and metaphors of the quantum world.

Again it is not the study of planets, blackholes, or other space matter, it is Social Theoretical Physics if you like.

So, I want to highlight this as an example of the Social Science by me:
" Freedom to participate in the activities that sustains life is fulfilling a purpose. When humans Participate in the activities that sustain the quality of their life, their ‘participation’ merits their social relations a principle value. Thus the social values that bind their organisation or group or society are Freedom and Participation.

Many people are alienated when they are not free, and many more people are unhappy when they are not participating in activities that sustain their living.

But the modern state of Technology and Biotechnological affairs has advanced the means of sustaining life. We no longer use so much of our brains, and work have depend on computers and robots a lot. This has removed the essential basis of Freedom and Participation from humans as they become a spare army of a consumer class.

We are losing the power to think and, and eventually freedom of choice as computers take over our social organisation. (Like a global government). Not thinking and doing nothing may achieve some kind of peace and harmony, but it’s far from human satisfaction and or happiness".

The pure principle of belief free the individual to decide and participate in the activities of society, giving merit to the fulfillment of meaning, purpose, and happiness. This is invalid if we are following rules, laws, obligations, and or subjective influence such as desires and addiction.

The Truth just is what? Relative?

The principles of contradiction show just how foolish you are on that one. So no, I'm not disrespectful, I'm just honest.

I am respectful enough to admire the Muslims for their steadfast hold to their religion and Jews to theirs. In recognizing that I have to make mention of the famous Muslim philosopher Avicenna who said the following:

No respect for Buddhists?

The Light, even if a person believed only a christian was right with God, is it so hard to be respectful to someone who does not share this belief? Respect is not endorsement, agreement, etc. It is mere genuine courtesy.

is it?

I'm not an expert on the Bible, and Evolution / Creation debate is based on theories not belief. Faith as it was is believe in something that is unproven by material science, and so the search transcends the material in analogies and metaphors of the quantum world.

Again it is not the study of planets, blackholes, or other space matter, it is Social Theoretical Physics if you like.

So, I want to highlight this as an example of the Social Science by me:
" Freedom to participate in the activities that sustains life is fulfilling a purpose. When humans Participate in the activities that sustain the quality of their life, their ‘participation’ merits their social relations a principle value. Thus the social values that bind their organisation or group or society are Freedom and Participation.

Many people are alienated when they are not free, and many more people are unhappy when they are not participating in activities that sustain their living.

But the modern state of Technology and Biotechnological affairs has advanced the means of sustaining life. We no longer use so much of our brains, and work have depend on computers and robots a lot. This has removed the essential basis of Freedom and Participation from humans as they become a spare army of a consumer class.

We are losing the power to think and, and eventually freedom of choice as computers take over our social organisation. (Like a global government). Not thinking and doing nothing may achieve some kind of peace and harmony, but it’s far from human satisfaction and or happiness".

The pure principle of belief free the individual to decide and participate in the activities of society, giving merit to the fulfillment of meaning, purpose, and happiness. This is invalid if we are following rules, laws, obligations, and or subjective influence such as desires and addiction.

I don't want to be mean spirited. I'm sure you are a real nice person. What was presented here is naive crap. I'll just leave it at that.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Schultz, creator of the Peanuts comic strip.

As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be again. God is not deceived. The heart of man is woefully wicked, and the false religions of the world will soon be wiped out totally with all followers killed by the hand of God. Read The Revelation of John to know what you deserve for your worship of Satan. You are all damned for all eternity.

I don't want to be mean spirited. I'm sure you are a real nice person. What was presented here is naive crap. I'll just leave it at that.

But you are mean spirited. On top of that you have let Satan become your god. He sees himself as god of this earth, and most of the people of the earth are now following him in his delusions.

Satan and all of his followers are damned.

The End Times are coming upon us soon. The generation that sees Israel reborn shall not pass before all of these things come true. All Hell is going to break loose on the planet soon.

God promises to KILL all of those idiotic people of other religions. JHVH does not have any patience with Hindus, Bahai's, Moslems, Buddhists, and the new "God is Love" religions that call themselves Christians.

Either you accept God on his terms, or He is going to kill you in a few more months. Read the Bible.

God said it. I believe it. That is good enough for me.

I hope and pray there are no tall buildings close to you populated with a lot of people.

God promises to KILL all of those idiotic people of other religions. JHVH does not have any patience with Hindus, Bahai's, Moslems, Buddhists, and the new "God is Love" religions that call themselves Christians.

Either you accept God on his terms, or He is going to kill you in a few more months. Read the Bible.

God said it. I believe it. That is good enough for me.

Lighten up, Francis.
Elvis, God has made his message very clear. He has given us a time table. I am a simple Christian who knows the God of the Old Testament. He is totally intolerant of all of this riff raff and has promised to kill them all. It is in the Bible. Read it. I have pointed out most of the important verses. He would not have said it if it were not true. You obviously support one of these insane satanic God is Love religions, and if you are, you are trying to deceive the very elect. Turn away from Satan, Elvis.

The Old Testament has God killing those that eat BBQ pork sammiches, shell fish, wears the wrong textiles in clothes, etc.
Anyone that believes that hog wash is a ham sammich short of a picnic lunch.

But you are mean spirited. On top of that you have let Satan become your god. He sees himself as god of this earth, and most of the people of the earth are now following him in his delusions.

The End Times are coming upon us soon. The generation that sees Israel reborn shall not pass before all of these things come true. All Hell is going to break loose on the planet soon.

Hey Old Barf.........you DO realize that you only get 10 years under a demon contract right? When did you get that contract written in blood that you claim is a "ticket to Heaven"?

By the way, what's the going price for a soul these days?

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Schultz, creator of the Peanuts comic strip.

As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be again. God is not deceived. The heart of man is woefully wicked, and the false religions of the world will soon be wiped out totally with all followers killed by the hand of God. Read The Revelation of John to know what you deserve for your worship of Satan. You are all damned for all eternity.

But those who turn and repent shall receive the grace forgivness and love of Jesus Christ.:)

But those who turn and repent shall receive the grace forgivness and love of Jesus Christ.:)

That is your belief. I respect that. Some of us see it differently.

Last edited:
No respect for Buddhists?

The Light, even if a person believed only a christian was right with God, is it so hard to be respectful to someone who does not share this belief? Respect is not endorsement, agreement, etc. It is mere genuine courtesy.

is it?

Yes, it is. And remarks intended to be cruel have no place on a thread about religious tolerance, nor are they advancing anyone's avowed religion. Do you honestly think anyone reading the crap Neubarth has posted is attracted to christianity as a result?

There is value in civility. It validates the reader's worth as a human, and it leaves open the door for dialogue. What value do you see in cruelty?

Last edited:

You on the other hand are bat shit crazy. If you are serious with all this fire and brimstone crap I suspect you act as you speak which is troubling. My guess is that you had some serious trauma in your life that has pushed you over the line of clear thought. Your rhetoric suggests that the people who know you fear you. You are not even close to the craziest I've seen. Christ BlahBlabilonian... I see a hundred a day that make you look like motherfukin Theresa. You should keep in mind that it is fear that motivates most human behavior. If you keep pushing others panic buttons they will have no option but to seek comfort in removing the sourse of thier disfomfort... Especially in a closed environment like your wilderness paradise. I see it every day all around me. Just sayin.

I have a hard time believing Neubarth is serious. How could anyone so demented justify spending any time at all on USMB? Shouldn't he be on a street corner shouting "the end is nigh" at passers by?

is it?

Yes, it is. And remarks intended to be cruel have no place on a thread about religious tolerance, nor are they advancing anyone's avowed religion. Do you honestly think anyone reading the crap Neubarth has posted is attracted to christianity as a result?

So you are saying that you don't "tolerate" my religious views? Imagine that, in a thread on religious tolerance, Madeline doesn't tolerate my views. After all, it is you who deem what I say as cruel. I have said nothing cruel whatsoever. And if anyone were to say something cruel, shouldn't you tolerate that? That is their view now isn't it? ;)

As for Nubarth, I don't agree with everything he says but isn't it your opinion that we should respect his views? Or is this a thread of tolerance only for anti-Christian views? Hmmm...

There is value in civility. It validates the reader's worth as a human, and it leaves open the door for dialogue. What value do you see in cruelty?

Exactly, I believe that ALL men are created equal with certain unalienable rights. You believe that SOME men are evolved better than others and some have earned the position in which they can chose to take someone elses life because it is their right to "choose."

Last edited:
You make a fair enough point, The Light. I was rude to Neubarth. I admit it, it is hard (very, very hard) to respond civily to some posts on here.

Maybe we could agree with the notion that we all need to work on patience?

You make a fair enough point, The Light. I was rude to Neubarth. I admit it, it is hard (very, very hard) to respond civily to some posts on here.

Neubarth is a great teacher. Nothing like someone repeatedly calling you a demon and damning you to hell over and over to challenge your patience.

One of my teachers, Venerable Thupten Chodron, has this to say about criticism of Buddhism. I dedicate it to Neubarth:

"What do we do when people criticise Buddhism?

That’s their opinion. They’re entitled to have it. Of course, we don’t agree with it. Sometimes we may succeed in correcting another’s misconceptions, but sometimes people are very closed-minded and don’t want to change their views. That’s their business. Just leave it.

We don’t need others’ approval to practice the Dharma. But we do need to be convinced in our hearts that what we do is right. If we are, then others’ opinions aren’t important.

Others’ criticisms don’t hurt the Dharma or the Buddha. The path to enlightenment exists whether others recognise it as such or not. We don’t need to be defensive. In fact, if we become agitated when others criticise Buddhism, it indicates we’re attached to our beliefs – that our ego is involved and so we feel compelled to prove our beliefs are right.

When we’re secure in what we believe, others’ criticisms don’t disturb our peace of mind. Why should it? Criticism doesn’t mean we are stupid or bad. It’s simply another’s opinion, that’s all."
http://www.thubtenchodron.org/DealingWithEmotions/q_and_a_working_with_anger.html

Last edited:
Very excellent post, Sky Dancer. 100% correct. I'll admit, Neubarth's fire and brimstone annoys me more easily than say, someone ragging on the Kuran.
Neubarth is not representative of most Christians. Neubarth may talk about stoning, condemn others to hell and even wish others to be stoned to death, but where this practice still goes on is in the Islamic world, justified by the Q'uran. This one occured in Somalia in 2008:

"Don't kill me, don't kill me," she said, according to the man who wanted to remain anonymous. A few minutes later, more than 50 men threw stones.

Human rights group Amnesty International says the victim was a 13-year-old girl who had been raped.

Numerous eye-witnesses say she was forced into a hole, buried up to her neck then pelted with stones until she died in front of more than 1,000 people last week.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7708169.stm

This is the world that Neubarth envisions.

Last edited:

I agree we could all work on patience.

As far as tolerance though, our society survives on intolerance. If you have gotten cited for a traffic violation you will get the message that breaking the law is not tolerated. But in giving the ticket, the officer usually isn't violent or cruel and likely, he isn't disrespectful. So intolerance is not related to violence or disrespect nor is it necessarily a bad thing.

Forum List

Back