Man forced to ditch $115K Ford EV truck during family road trip to Chicago: ‘biggest scam of modern times’

FB_IMG_1691642334993.jpg

/----/ Reading comprehension is not your forte. Besides, Porsche's advantage is to take corners faster than other cars giving them advantage.
Take a look at Porsche 911 top speed numbers below: Porsche 911 Carrera Top Speed: 182 mph Porsche 911 Targa 4 Top Speed: 179 mph Porsche 911 GTS Top Speed: 193 mph Porsche 911 Turbo Top Speed: 198 mph Porsche 911 Speedster Top Speed: 192 mph
failure to read much, show me where I was talking top speed, here it is drag racing sonny

Last edited:
failure to read much, show me where I was talking top speed, here it is drag racing sonny
By the way here is the Ford GT

216 MPH

GT has a top speed of 216 MPH and can go from 0 to 60 MPH in just 3.4 seconds. These two factors make the GT a street-legal race car that is typically used for racing rather than casual driving.Mar 20, 2023

Say you have an AVG $1million house in Silicon Valley suburbs 35 miles south. You have some sun so you decide to go Solar.....$100K no battery backup, you don't save much charging at night. In addition you buy a $100K tesla, install charger. Charge at night like a good suburbian.

On AVG you save $100/mo utilities + $200/mo gas or $3600/yr. break even is $200K/$3.6K or 55 months. What if your roof was already 1/2 life....on and on and on. Tires for the EV? Insurance cost. Is it worth it? For what? For whom?

/----/ Can't follow your own posts. Right here:
Ordinary Guy said:
my ford is faster
BTW, don't call me sonny. I'm 9 years older than you and was driving a Porsche while you were watching Capt Kangaroo eating oreos and drinking milk out of a slurpy cup. .

Say you have an AVG $1million house in Silicon Valley suburbs 35 miles south. You have some sun so you decide to go Solar.....$100K no battery backup, you don't save much charging at night. In addition you buy a $100K tesla, install charger. Charge at night like a good suburbian.

On AVG you save $100/mo utilities + $200/mo gas or $3600/yr. break even is $200K/$3.6K or 55 months. What if your roof was already 1/2 life....on and on and on. Tires for the EV? Insurance cost. Is it worth it? For what? For whom?
/---/ And wait till states start charging EV drives per mile since they don't pay gas tax.

/----/ Can't follow your own posts. Right here:
Ordinary Guy said:
my ford is faster
BTW, don't call me sonny. I'm 9 years older than you and was driving a Porsche while you were watching Capt Kangaroo eating oreos and drinking milk out of a slurpy cup. .
for fuck sake, they would arrest you if they saw you near one sonny:auiqs.jpg:

Are you kidding? I have a 986 and a 993 and I love them both.

OTOH I love my 750IL too.
the only foreign cars we have enjoyed to date are the AMG Mercedes line and an Aston Martin, I intend to have another AM before I die

Who in their right mind pisses away $115K on a pickup truck?
/——/ No one. That’s why dealers are sitting on huge inventories on their lots. Some add $35,000 as dealer price adjustment and add ons for a Ford 250. No one is buying $125,000 trucks. Check YouTube for current videos about this.

the only foreign cars we have enjoyed to date are the AMG Mercedes line and an Aston Martin, I intend to have another AM before I die
AMG 'cedes is a damn nice car and no doubt. Never even driven an aston martin.

I am looking at adding a Maserati Granturismo to the fleet though. I know they have reliability issues but I love the way they sound and drive.

AMG 'cedes is a damn nice car and no doubt. Never even driven an aston martin.

I am looking at adding a Maserati Granturismo to the fleet though. I know they have reliability issues but I love the way they sound and drive.
wow, fleet, we own them one at time, we never have more than three cars, two work cars and a play car. We bid on a AMG SL 55 roadster last week but could not negotiate the deal we were looking for. I would like just one more Aston, maybe when I retire

Forum List

Back