The truth of the electric vehicle delusion........with key points from Canada...

the problems with the government and the quality of an EV are two different things,,

if people would stop voting for democrats and republicans we can solve one of those problems which removes the binders to fix the other one,,
In my opinion, the Constitution gives government no authority whatsoever to be in the auto manufacturing business. At most it should have authority to regulate whatever materials are imported into the U.S. and ability to require certain standards of public safety related to the manufacture, transport, operation of all products.

We have automobiles, trucks, trains, airplanes not because of government initiatives but due to the private sector seeking to profit by providing useful products and services the people want and will use. In the early development of those products and services, the government provided for the general welfare by using its constitutional authority to create right of ways for tracks and roads etc. as the private sector needed them and to provide essential roads necessary for the general welfare. (General welfare means EVERYBODY's welfare and not subsidies for special or targeted groups or economic classes.)

If EVs are a practical efficient way to provide transportation, the private sector would make it happen without the government confiscating wealth from Americans to give to wealthy people to manufacture and buy them.

In my opinion, the Constitution gives government no authority whatsoever to be in the auto manufacture business. At most it should have authority to regulate whatever materials are imported into the U.S. and ability to require certain standards of public safety related to the manufacture, transport, operation of all products.

We have automobiles, trucks, trains, airplanes not because of government initiatives but due to the private sector seeking to profit by providing useful products and services the people want and will use. In the early development of those products and services, the government provided for the general welfare by using its constitutional authority to create right of ways for tracks and roads etc.

If EVs are a practical efficient way to provide transportation, the private sector would make it happen without the government confiscating wealth from Americans to give to wealthy people to manufacture and buy them.
all that sits directly on the shoulders of democrats and republicans passing unconstitutional laws and regs,,

the strongest of anything is that which can stand under its own weight unsupported,,

In my opinion, the Constitution gives government no authority whatsoever to be in the auto manufacturing business. At most it should have authority to regulate whatever materials are imported into the U.S. and ability to require certain standards of public safety related to the manufacture, transport, operation of all products.

We have automobiles, trucks, trains, airplanes not because of government initiatives but due to the private sector seeking to profit by providing useful products and services the people want and will use. In the early development of those products and services, the government provided for the general welfare by using its constitutional authority to create right of ways for tracks and roads etc. as the private sector needed them and to provide essential roads necessary for the general welfare. (General welfare means EVERYBODY's welfare and not subsidies for special or targeted groups or economic classes.)

I would say loans and Federal Tax credits constitute government initiatives. TOTAL BS. F, invest your own money, not mine. F, FYI, u ain't going to F'me because no F'way I would ever drive or purchase a F

Forum List

Back