The truth of the electric vehicle delusion........with key points from Canada...

Well dude, what was your cost that it’s free according to you?
oh shit that was paid for 3 yrs ago and already paid for itself 5 times over,,

so as I said,, if i was inclined to get an EV I could plug it right in and based on the last 12 yrs of driving I wouldnt have to but fuel/electricity for maybe 10 yrs,,,

oh shit that was paid for 3 yrs ago and already paid for itself 5 times over,,

so as I said,, if i was inclined to get an EV I could plug it right in and based on the last 12 yrs of driving I wouldnt have to but fuel/electricity for maybe 10 yrs,,,
Hahaha no it wasn’t. 40k and that spent money fills your car. Ain’t free

Hahaha no it wasn’t. 40k and that spent money fills your car. Ain’t free
a small system to run a few lights, chicken doors, two fans an irrigation control, and a electric fence doesnt cost 40K,,

more like 1200.00 including batteries,,

youre thinking of a whole house system,,

a small system to run a few lights, chicken doors, two fans an irrigation control, and a electric fence doesnt cost 40K,,

E1445638-73D2-47FD-ABF6-5A49ED3A62B8.png

That’s free? Hahaha

this is closer to what I have,,
mines 24 volt,,

two things can be true at once,,
EVs can be a cheaper and superior option and the government can be trying to end fossil fuels at the same time,,

True, but EV's AREN'T cheaper, nor are they superior in any way. They are less efficient. Far more toxic to the environment, and cost more than an equivalent spec ICE vehicle.

How many amps to charge your car?

You need more than 300 watts

P= I x V

I could have made this system work but would have to replace it or constantly dealing with sub standard parts,,

And what exactly do you think you can charge with that?

Unlike you I actually have a solar system. I built my first one nearly 30 years ago, but over last spring I replaced it with a 30kw system, with a 45kw battery backup. It was expensive. Over 70,000, and it won't repay itself in my lifetime, but, when the grid fails, and it will, I will still have power.

What are you going to do with a $150 solar cell?

Light a lightbulb?

How many amps to charge your car?

You need more than 300 watts
of course I dont have an EV,, but according to the place that designed the system said it could be used but would be very slow,,
and since as I said I might drive 50 miles a week,, that means 50 hrs a week or more to charge,,

so far the batteries get full charge by noon so everything after that could go into a car

Unlike you I actually have a solar system. I built my first one nearly 30 years ago, but over last spring I replaced it with a 30kw system, with a 45kw battery backup. It was expensive. Over 70,000, and it won't repay itself in my lifetime, but, when the grid fails, and it will, I will still have power.

Light a lightbulb?
you built a full house system I built one to run the garden,,

whats left over can easily go into a car

of course I dont have an EV,, but according to the place that designed the system said it could be used but would be very slow,,
and since as I said I might drive 50 miles a week,, that means 50 hrs a week or more to charge,,

so far the batteries get full charge by noon so everything after that could go into a car
Hahaha, you don’t know basic power! It would take a week at 2 amps to charge and that’s 2 months

No, that tiny little system would take approximately 2 months to charge an EV.

It's called math.

Learn some.

Light a lightbulb?
This new demofk think’s he can charge a car with 2 amps

Forum List

Back