Man forced to ditch $115K Ford EV truck during family road trip to Chicago: ‘biggest scam of modern times’

wow, fleet, we own them one at time, we never have more than three cars, two work cars and a play car. We bid on a AMG SL 55 roadster last week but could not negotiate the deal we were looking for. I would like just one more Aston, maybe when I retire
Cars be my "thing".

But I'm kidding myself calling 3 cars and a van a "fleet".

Who needs this crap? The only alternative is Hybrid because you have a ICE providing power to the electric motors. You can't get stuck.
/——/ Speaking of Ford…

that is a problem,,

but doesnt take away with how new tech develops,,

its always financed by the rich and wealthy,,
When battery technology improves, especially longevity, short recharge times, recyclability, and grid upgrades are in place, EV's will become a viable alternative for all but the most demanding applications. Right now, they're not yet ready for prime time.

When battery technology improves, especially longevity, short recharge times, recyclability, and grid upgrades are in place, EV's will become a viable alternative for all but the most demanding applications. Right now, they're not yet ready for prime time.
that would vary on the context,,

but for now its not even close to being a replacement,,

Who needs this crap? The only alternative is Hybrid because you have a ICE providing power to the electric motors. You can't get stuck.
why not a hybrid when you are in a ndakota blizzard

these cars are fine for minimal driving per month..less thn 10k a yr and a home power source.......that is it

Forum List

Back