Man fatally shoots himself after eating 5 marijuana candies

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
DENVER -- The family of a Tulsa man who shot himself Saturday night in Keystone, Colorado is blaming his suicide on his ingestion of edible marijuana candies, CBS Denver reports.

"It was completely a reaction to the drugs," Kim Goodman said about her son Luke's Saturday night suicide.

Luke Goodman's death is now the third death in Colorado linked to marijuana edibles.

And now, it's THIRD death linked to marijuana edibles! And you will still say that pot is not dangerous?
Okay, i'm still waiting for arguments like "Medical pot is good, he died not from medical" but before [posting, please, read this article and understand that pot was legalized only to earning money!
Colorado Marijuana Study Finds Legal Weed Contains Potent THC Levels - NBC News

Ya, and like he didn't wanna commit suicide before, and ate the cookies to give himself courage.

This is just "Reefer Madness" updated.

The family of a Tulsa man who shot himself Saturday night

The MJ may have expanded his consciousness, They bullet he fired into his head opened him up to other experiences.

Besides that,. a lot of suicides are committed by drunks. Want to blame the alcohol?

Third?

Oh.noes!!!!!! Lets start comparing to alcohol and determine if its safe enough!

Anyone else remember that SNL skit "Ex-Cops"? Dan Akroyd was one of a team of guys who were kicked off the force but still go around fighting what they think is crime.

Anyway, they bust into this one apartment guns blazing and shoot everyone to death. It just so happened that in this one place thst shot up they found a roach in an ashtray.

Dan Akroyd picks it up an says "Look at THIS! Another Marijuana related death!" When in fact it had nothing to do with it.

When I see people's efforts to demonize Marijuana (which used to be legal) and at the same time dismiss Alcohol related problems, I think of that skit.

DENVER -- The family of a Tulsa man who shot himself Saturday night in Keystone, Colorado is blaming his suicide on his ingestion of edible marijuana candies, CBS Denver reports.

"It was completely a reaction to the drugs," Kim Goodman said about her son Luke's Saturday night suicide.

Luke Goodman's death is now the third death in Colorado linked to marijuana edibles.

And now, it's THIRD death linked to marijuana edibles! And you will still say that pot is not dangerous?
Okay, i'm still waiting for arguments like "Medical pot is good, he died not from medical" but before [posting, please, read this article and understand that pot was legalized only to earning money!
I ate 20 of them when I was in CO.

I wanted to shoot the store owner because I didn't get off.

Turns out, some people have to smoke it to get off.

Has something to do with how your liver works.

Apparently I am immune to edibles, because I ate $60 worth and didn't catch a buzz.

Three? Three people's deaths have been attributed to pot candies? Really?

How many hundreds of thousands have used the candies?

The guy got stoned and did something stupid. I would say he was stupid before he took the candies. That makes it a pre-existing condition.

I ate 20 of them when I was in CO.

I wanted to shoot the store owner because I didn't get off.

Turns out, some people have to smoke it to get off.

Has something to do with how your liver works.

Apparently I am immune to edibles, because I ate $60 worth and didn't catch a buzz.
Great achievement!

The family of a Tulsa man who shot himself Saturday night

The MJ may have expanded his consciousness, They bullet he fired into his head opened him up to other experiences.

Besides that,. a lot of suicides are committed by drunks. Want to blame the alcohol?
Of course. And smoking cigs too.
Three most dangerous drugs: Alcohol, cigs and pot!
Left out religion, sex and guns....

Forum List

Back