Maher’s epic uncensored rant against ‘Deeply Stupid’ PC Liberals

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Finally, even Maher is starting to get it

Bill Maher’s Epic Uncensored Rant Against ‘Deeply Stupid’ PC Liberals: ‘Media Matters…Shut the F*** Up’

Comedian Bill Maher went on a fiery diatribe against “deeply stupid” politically correct wing of liberalism on his show Friday, at one point telling far-left Media Matters to “shut the f*** up” with its fake outrage. Maher is very liberal himself and his comedic attacks are mostly aimed at Republicans and conservatives, but every now and then he goes after the left .

Maher began his “new rule” segment by dissecting the recent outrage over comments made by Dolce and Gabbana designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana about “synthetic” babies and their support of “traditional” families. Even though the two are openly gay, some on the far-left decided to boycott the brand over the remarks.

“Naturally, a backlash ensued and now people are refusing to wear this shirt,” Maher said as a picture of a Dolce and Gabbana shirt flashed on the screen. Then he joked, “So am I. Not because I’m protesting something, because I’m not Persian.”

“Yes, we joke about everybody here. And that’s something a lot of liberals have forgotten how to do,” he added. “For folks who take such pride in their love of diversity, liberals increasingly seem to tolerate none in their own ranks. I don’t necessarily agree with Dolce and Gabbana, but what is the point of attacking people who are 95 percent on your side?”

11041677_1053473031333969_4959968426208954330_n.jpg

Bill Maher s Epic Uncensored Rant Against Deeply Stupid PC Liberals Media Matters Shut the F Up Video TheBlaze.com

That zionist douchebag is not a comedian. He is a very ugly douchebag who has tenure.

Moral of the story.... If you are a liberal... dont go after your own "side" for nasty remarks made that turn into a big controversy....that's bad.

Save your fake outrage for when it really matters. :)

Maher is a liberal who goes after authoritarian leftists who are not.

About the only thing I don't like about him is his word choice. He needs to call these lock-step leftist idiots something besides liberal, because all that does is confuse matters.

Love it when detractors backpeddle and praise the ones they deride.

"Don't become so tolerant you tolerate intolerance." - Bill Maher

"I think capital punishment works great. Every killer you kill never kills again."

"Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them."

"We need more people speaking out. This country is not overrun with rebels and free thinkers. It's overrun with sheep and conformists."

"Everything that used to be a sin is now a disease."

"Maybe every other American movie shouldn't be based on a comic book. Other countries will think Americans live in an infantile fantasy land where reality is whatever we say it is and every problem can be solved with violence."

"I do think the patriotic thing to do is to critique my country. How else do you make a country better but by pointing out its flaws?"

All Bill Maher. Many more but I have other interests than him. :)

Moral of the story.... If you are a liberal... dont go after your own "side" for nasty remarks made that turn into a big controversy....that's bad.

Save your fake outrage for when it really matters. :)

He's going after the very people who have made him relevant to this day. Without liberals most people would be saying, Bill who?

The guy is very funny and witty, though. I have to say, I like his laid-back style. Rather, I liked his style, back in the day, when I used to listen to him.

Maher is a liberal who goes after authoritarian leftists who are not.

About the only thing I don't like about him is his word choice. He needs to call these lock-step leftist idiots something besides liberal, because all that does is confuse matters.

As usual, you do exactly what you so haughtily accuse others of doing.

As for Maher, he's right. We expect mindless hysteria from the rabid right. We have seen that with their reaction to Ebola, marriage equality, wedding cakes and other issues.

He was also right about Lush Rimbaugh. Let him be. Like the Fox entertainment network, he has a relatively small audience of nutters. People like that have always existed and always will.

Let the nutters wring their hands, hide under their beds clutching their guns and rail against the Kenyan, gay, commie, Muslim, yadda yadda.

Perspective. Liberals need to keep a firm hold on perspective.

Also, in case anyone wants to watch it, Mike The Huckster Huckabee was on Maher last night.

As usual, you do exactly what you so haughtily accuse others of doing.

As for Maher, he's right. We expect mindless hysteria from the rabid right. We have seen that with their reaction to Ebola, marriage equality, wedding cakes and other issues.

He was also right about Lush Rimbaugh. Let him be. Like the Fox entertainment network, he has a relatively small audience of nutters. People like that have always existed and always will.

Let the nutters wring their hands, hide under their beds clutching their guns and rail against the Kenyan, gay, commie, Muslim, yadda yadda.

Perspective. Liberals need to keep a firm hold on perspective.

Also, in case anyone wants to watch it, Mike The Huckster Huckabee was on Maher last night.

And what, exactly, did I accuse others of doing, eh?

Maher is right when he goes after the rabid right. He is right when he goes after the lunatic left. Neither are liberal. The difference between the two of us is that I can see the stupidity of the lunatic left as well as the radical right whereas you are incapable.

Forum List

Back