Man fatally shoots himself after eating 5 marijuana candies

The family of a Tulsa man who shot himself Saturday night

The MJ may have expanded his consciousness, They bullet he fired into his head opened him up to other experiences.

Besides that,. a lot of suicides are committed by drunks. Want to blame the alcohol?
Of course. And smoking cigs too.
Three most dangerous drugs: Alcohol, cigs and pot!
Wait I thought the narrative was that one was to "happy" on MJ to do anything like drive or commit suicide?
I though God solved all suicidal Christians problems, yet they still die....
And yet it does not change the fact that you retards claimed people would be to mellow after pot to do anything like this.
pot makes you mellow.....in all my years of smoking i have never seen anyone get violent just by smoking pot.....all the parties i been too where the cops are called was because of the beer drinkers not the pot smokers.......eating edibles is different than smoking,something most pot smokers know,incidences like this are now making it known to those who have no idea.....if you dont have any idea of what you are doing....dont do it....

The family of a Tulsa man who shot himself Saturday night

The MJ may have expanded his consciousness, They bullet he fired into his head opened him up to other experiences.

Besides that,. a lot of suicides are committed by drunks. Want to blame the alcohol?
Of course. And smoking cigs too.
Three most dangerous drugs: Alcohol, cigs and pot!
Wait I thought the narrative was that one was to "happy" on MJ to do anything like drive or commit suicide?
I though God solved all suicidal Christians problems, yet they still die....
And yet it does not change the fact that you retards claimed people would be to mellow after pot to do anything like this.
pot makes you mellow.....in all my years of smoking i have never seen anyone get violent just by smoking pot.....all the parties i been too where the cops are called was because of the beer drinkers not the pot smokers.......eating edibles is different than smoking,something most pot smokers know,incidences like this are now making it known to those who have no idea.....if you dont have any idea of what you are doing....dont do it....
All generalizations are false, including this one.

Guy committed suicide because he was fucked up in the head before he ate the pot candy, not because he ate the pot candy.

It may have lowered some inhibitions that delayed the suicide, but, he was already suicidal.

Hell, watching Obama & Co. lie makes me suicidal at times, should we keep them off of TV?

Ya, and like he didn't wanna commit suicide before, and ate the cookies to give himself courage.

This is just "Reefer Madness" updated.
i never heard of anyone doing pot to get courage to commit suicide.....other stuff like meth or alcohol maybe....
Up to now of course! Pot is not only relaxant and not only way to spend time with friends and every person should understand that marijuana(it doesn't matter medical or not) - is drug!

Ya, and like he didn't wanna commit suicide before, and ate the cookies to give himself courage.

i never heard of anyone doing pot to get courage to commit suicide.....other stuff like meth or alcohol maybe....
Up to now of course! Pot is not only relaxant and not only way to spend time with friends and every person should understand that marijuana(it doesn't matter medical or not) - is drug!
And the #1 killer drug is and always has been alcohol.

pot has been around for many decades now.....im sure if there were pot suicides before, it would be in the journals....

And the #1 killer drug is and always has been alcohol.
And this doesn't mean that alcohol in f.e 2020 will still be #1 killer.
Pot business grows and soon, many people will smoke and alcohol will become part of history i think(Of course not for all of us, but for many people of the future generation)

pot has been around for many decades now.....im sure if there were pot suicides before, it would be in the journals....
You also should know that many media sources don't like to tell truth to readers...
And of course they will not publish stories about things which will help our government stabilize economic situation.

Going in to the future as we see more and more states approving of stoner's, I believe we are going to see an explosion in the edibles market that authorities were not expecting.
I see a huge government regulation boom coming down in order to protect the public from the manufacturing boom that's coming.

You also should know that many media sources don't like to tell truth to readers...
And of course they will not publish stories about things which will help our government stabilize economic situation.
i realize that about the media.....but i believe the anti-pot people would be constantly letting everyone know about anything negative that they can about pot.......and attributing a death to pot would be a joyous occasion for those people.......since the 60's i havent seen any....

Forum List

Back