Man Dressed as Woman Assaults 2 High School Students

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Apparently he didn’t like kids making fun of the way he dressed like a freak.

A transgender girl accused of assaulting two students at a Texas high school alleges that she was being bullied and was merely fighting back.

Shocking video shows a student identified by police as Travez Perry violently punching, kicking and stomping on a girl in the hallway of Tomball High School.

The female student was transported to the hospital along with a male student, whom Perry allegedly kicked in the face and knocked unconscious.

According to the police report, Perry – who goes by ‘Millie’ – told officers that the victim has been bullying her and had posted a photo of her on social media with a negative comment.

Transgender girl charged in brutal high school attack caught on camera says she was bullied | Daily Mail Online

I'm no fan of trans but if they were bullying they deserved it
Did you watch the video? No words deserve that. If they were bullying someone for being transgender, they are shitheads, but the transgender students reaction was downright frightening. That dude is a fucking psychopath.

How about everybody leave everybody else alone.
I agree, but that assault is prison worthy. Lock that nutjob up before he kills someone!

Define bullying? If someone that acts like a freak is called a freak, it's not bullying. Is telling a female worker that is moving too slow to hurry her ass up sexual harassment?

I'm fully aware what bullying is and I know the hurt and pain it can cause. I'm no fan of transgender and I consider it a mental issue and I realize they can be just as obnoxious and bullies also

People should just shut up and leave people alone...it's a simple concept.

Define bullying? If someone that acts like a freak is called a freak, it's not bullying. Is telling a female worker that is moving too slow to hurry her ass up sexual harassment?

I'm fully aware what bullying is and I know the hurt and pain it can cause. I'm no fan of transgender and I consider it a mental issue and I realize they can be just as obnoxious and bullies also

When the transgenders and their supporters stop supporting the punishment of people who use what they say is the incorrect pronoun, get back to me. I'll stop saying things when those that want me to ignore basic, objective biology stop getting their feelings hurt because I refuse to go pretend they are something they aren't based on their subjective feelings. That's a simple concept.

It's not bullying to call someone that is a freak a freak. If they don't want to be called a freak, don't act like one. That's also a simple concept.

When the transgenders and their supporters stop supporting the punishment of people who use what they say is the incorrect pronoun, get back to me. I'll stop saying things when those that want me to ignore basic, objective biology stop getting their feelings hurt because I refuse to go pretend they are something they aren't based on their subjective feelings. That's a simple concept.

It's not bullying to call someone that is a freak a freak. If they don't want to be called a freak, don't act like one. That's also a simple concept.

We'll have to agree to disagree

Did you watch the video? No words deserve that. If they were bullying someone for being transgender, they are shitheads, but the transgender students reaction was downright frightening. That dude is a fucking psychopath.
You start fiddling with a teenager's hormones there is no telling what you end up with.

The picture is of a young man. A very angry young black man. He was exercising his black privilege.

How about everybody leave everybody else alone.
I agree, but that assault is prison worthy. Lock that nutjob up before he kills someone!
Amen to this. In the grand scheme, maybe the attention should be appreciated no matter how insulting it may be. It took one of my most favorite singers twenty years to score his second top ten song, may my late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal be with the Lord.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Best way to cure a bully is a beat down, it has worked for hundreds of years. Most of us have been there, I agree with Sassy on this, this young boy/girl solved a problem directly I promise these 2 bullies will stop.

Thank you. First of all, this IS a freak. This is NOT a girl.

And where are the "men" to defend the real victim? Trannys are freaks and should be institutionalized.

Best way to cure a bully is a beat down, it has worked for hundreds of years. Most of us have been there, I agree with Sassy on this, this young boy/girl solved a problem directly I promise these 2 bullies will stop.

The only bully was the IT that attacked two people.

Part of the problem is people like you giving any credence to the claim by the freak that he's anything but male. Stop pretending that someone can be a female because they feel like it.

A transgender girl accused of assaulting two students at a Texas high school alleges that she was being bullied and was merely fighting back.

Shocking video shows a student identified by police as Travez Perry violently punching, kicking and stomping on a girl in the hallway of Tomball High School.

The female student was transported to the hospital along with a male student, whom Perry allegedly kicked in the face and knocked unconscious.

According to the police report, Perry – who goes by ‘Millie’ – told officers that the victim has been bullying her and had posted a photo of her on social media with a negative comment.

Transgender girl charged in brutal high school attack caught on camera says she was bullied | Daily Mail Online

Your OP is using incorrect pronouns. Please fix them.

Not so weak after all, eh?

Forum List

Back