Man Dressed as Woman Assaults 2 High School Students

I am not aware of any cake shop owners being bullied.
Oh yeah, only the Kleins of Oregon who were targeted by lesbians & when they refused to forcibly covert from Christianity to the cult of LGBT, had their entire livelihood taken & were harassed/bullied by gay groups.

Just that cult inquisition. Did you forget about that already Tommy?
Nobody has ever been forced to convert to anything you crazy nut job.

This kind of assault against a young woman cannot be tolerated by a civilized society.
Bullying should not be tolerated.It shows up as a factor so many times in your weekly mass shootings.

1. You are pretty quick to believe an accusation made by a violent crazy thug.

2. Multiple kicks to the head are not the proper response.

3. In this day and age, I find it unlikely that the school would not have taken any accusations of bullying seriously.

This kind of assault against a young woman cannot be tolerated by a civilized society.
Bullying should not be tolerated.It shows up as a factor so many times in your weekly mass shootings.

3. In this day and age, I find it unlikely that the school would not have taken any accusations of bullying seriously.
If somebody posted that I should die I might react to that. The girl who did that got a good kicking and I hope that it teaches her some decency.

If somebody posted that I should die I might react to that. The girl who did that got a good kicking and I hope that it teaches her some decency.

You would commit potentially fatal violence on a girl much smaller and younger than yourself?

YOu know, Tommy, I think that might have been the first honest thing you have said to me.

You would commit potentially fatal violence on a girl much smaller and younger than yourself?

YOu know, Tommy, I think that might have been the first honest thing you have said to me.
You are projecting now,just like you always do you racist clown.

You are projecting now,just like you always do you racist clown.

You just did it again. l have never said anything racist on this site, and you just called me racist.

So, why should we believe you on this marchers?

That's how the freaks work. If people aren't willing to pretend that basic biology should be ignored in favor of a subjective belief, the LBGT get violent.

It's similar to The Inquisition back in the Dark Ages. The girl was a "heretic" to the LGBT cult inductee. Therefore, "she had to be severely punished, beaten, brutally".

Further, Bishop Tommy come on here to say the girl deserved it, and that the brutality should set an example to others not willing to convert. Just exactly how they did back in the Dark Ages: fear by example to bring converts to the fold. For every witch burned, 200 villagers said "fuck that, we'll sign up for anything as long as you don't burn us". Thanks Tommy. Your honesty really is appreciated in ways you couldn't understand.

9FNW9WP.jpg

Forum List

Back