Flashback: Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman all wore blackface

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Megyn Kelly lost her job at NBC within 48 hours of saying it was considered okay when she was a child for white people to put on “blackface” as long as they “were dressing up as a character.” Three popular anti-Trump comedians did much more than simply talk about it — and they are all still employed.

Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman actually dressed in “blackface” themselves at some point during their career.

FLASHBACK: Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel And Sarah Silverman All Wore Blackface

More hypocrisy from liberal networks.

Megyn Kelly lost her job at NBC within 48 hours of saying it was considered okay when she was a child for white people to put on “blackface” as long as they “were dressing up as a character.” Three popular anti-Trump comedians did much more than simply talk about it — and they are all still employed.

Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman actually dressed in “blackface” themselves at some point during their career.

It is hypocrisy but it's PC gone wild, not "liberal networks".

They could have added that Fred Armisen played Barack O'bama on SNL for years. Nothing unusual. I've done it too, in public, and nobody took offense.

Kelly should have stood her ground. When a mob can collectively proclaim offense to get people fired, we're not in a good place.

But they are different...they are left wingers who care about Black People for one day every two years.......

They ALL were more successful than her and their salaries are much less than hers. She was making too much and didn't deliver the audience. She had to go.

I find this firing of M. Kelly to be ridiculous....very very silly.

This is just ridiculous. Nice job to the PC police digging into the past and educating everyone on yet another way to insult blacks if one chooses. smh

I'm no Megyn Kelly fan but NBC used PC as an excuse to can a failing TV show. That way they could score points with the Liberal elites.

I think it scored a heap of negative points too.

From a commercial media bidness standpoint they passed up a chance at a ratings boost here.

They could have added that Fred Armisen played Barack O'bama on SNL for years. Nothing unusual. I've done it too, in public, and nobody took offense.

Kelly should have stood her ground. When a mob can collectively proclaim offense to get people fired, we're not in a good place.

You dressed up as white? You should be ashamed of yourself.

You dressed up as white? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Eddie Murphy did that -- see above. A video I've been posting for days, and I understand imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

No I dressed up as Ernie K-Doe. Or I should say my women friends dressed me up that way. They made it a whole project. Did an outstanding job too. It was Hallowe'en. We went and exhibited on Frenchmen Street for the masses. Not a soul recognized me but everybody thought it was awesome work.

Any CONTEXT? PARODY, SATIRE! SNL? Anything?

PS MEGYN KELLY isn't a COMEDIAN. Understand the difference?

Any CONTEXT? PARODY, SATIRE! SNL? Anything?

PS MEGYN KELLY isn't a COMEDIAN. Understand the difference?
She said it used to be ok to do. Who cares what her profession is? She merely stated a fact. Comedians dont get a special liscence that the rest of us cant have. That would be dumb.

Forum List

Back