Man Dressed as Woman Assaults 2 High School Students

Apparently he didn’t like kids making fun of the way he dressed like a freak.

A transgender girl accused of assaulting two students at a Texas high school alleges that she was being bullied and was merely fighting back.

Shocking video shows a student identified by police as Travez Perry violently punching, kicking and stomping on a girl in the hallway of Tomball High School.

The female student was transported to the hospital along with a male student, whom Perry allegedly kicked in the face and knocked unconscious.

According to the police report, Perry – who goes by ‘Millie’ – told officers that the victim has been bullying her and had posted a photo of her on social media with a negative comment.

Transgender girl charged in brutal high school attack caught on camera says she was bullied | Daily Mail Online
Not so weak after all, eh?
I’ve always known men are physically superior to women, Dufus.

A transgender girl accused of assaulting two students at a Texas high school alleges that she was being bullied and was merely fighting back.

Shocking video shows a student identified by police as Travez Perry violently punching, kicking and stomping on a girl in the hallway of Tomball High School.

The female student was transported to the hospital along with a male student, whom Perry allegedly kicked in the face and knocked unconscious.

According to the police report, Perry – who goes by ‘Millie’ – told officers that the victim has been bullying her and had posted a photo of her on social media with a negative comment.

Transgender girl charged in brutal high school attack caught on camera says she was bullied | Daily Mail Online

Your OP is using incorrect pronouns. Please fix them.
That’ll be the day.

I'm no fan of trans but if they were bullying they deserved it
Did you watch the video? No words deserve that. If they were bullying someone for being transgender, they are shitheads, but the transgender students reaction was downright frightening. That dude is a fucking psychopath.

How about everybody leave everybody else alone.
I agree, but that assault is prison worthy. Lock that nutjob up before he kills someone!

Hmmmmm....women's prison or man's.
I'd say women's,no reason to have him enjoy his stay.

This kind of assault against a young woman cannot be tolerated by a civilized society.

This kind of assault against a young woman cannot be tolerated by a civilized society.
That kind of assault shouldn't be tolerated against a man either. That psycho belongs in prison.

Then they both need to keep their mouths shut. You people live in some dream world where you can do anything without repercussions.
You're living in a dream world where stomping a girl into the ground doesnt call for A LOT of jail time. You're also just assuming this psycho was bullied for being transgendered. There is no evidence at this point to support such a claim, particularly when the accusation is coming from a psycho who is now facing prison time.

Last edited:
The true Obamisery legacy rears its ugly head. We have never had any other president who actually threatened various states' federal funding if they didn't go out of their way to pamper trannies.

And yet....you get beat up by women on a regular basis. Why is that?

You gloated over the violence inflicted on children. Don't you realize that you lost at that point? You are vile and disgusting.

I just re watched the video. There was a number of kicks to the head. That man, btw, was 18, so, he will be charged as an adult.

The process of failing kids, leads to older and older children, and as we see, eventually adults, operating in groups of younger children, and those children having to deal with someone much older and larger and much more fucking dangerous,

is a fucking moronic plan that, once again, caused real harm to the children.

Just one of those things I’m into.
4684603A-F86B-4CEF-92BB-3E8BD411545C.jpeg

I just re watched the video. There was a number of kicks to the head. That man, btw, was 18, so, he will be charged as an adult.

The process of failing kids, leads to older and older children, and as we see, eventually adults, operating in groups of younger children, and those children having to deal with someone much older and larger and much more fucking dangerous,

Hopefully they tack on 2 counts of "malicious injury to a minor", along with assault charges.

Hopefully they tack on 2 counts of "malicious injury to a minor", along with assault charges.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the girl has a skull fracture. We don't know how badly injured they are.

Two children in the hospital because society was pretending that this crazy man was a female child who should be in school with the "other" children.

I'm no fan of trans but if they were bullying they deserved it
Did you watch the video? No words deserve that. If they were bullying someone for being transgender, they are shitheads, but the transgender students reaction was downright frightening. That dude is a fucking psychopath.
I just watched the video. That was no transgendered girl. That was a big, buffed out black guy attacking two much smaller individuals.

We are expected to somehow believe this is a girl but a child as well.

Put him in prison where he will be with his kind.

Best way to cure a bully is a beat down, it has worked for hundreds of years. Most of us have been there, I agree with Sassy on this, this young boy/girl solved a problem directly I promise these 2 bullies will stop.

The only bully was the IT that attacked two people.

Part of the problem is people like you giving any credence to the claim by the freak that he's anything but male. Stop pretending that someone can be a female because they feel like it.

I definitely don't support the transgender community in any way, but if a pair of snot nose pussies are going to bully anybody they better be able to back it up.

Whatever weird ass world you are part of where mommy, daddy and teachers protected you foul ass from your own actions, stay there.

No one had to protect me. Remember that.

Bullying should not be tolerated.It shows up as a factor so many times in your weekly mass shootings.
We have proof of his horrific assault. Do you have proof that he was bullied?
Why would she react in an extreme fashion ? The bullies are probably like the bigoted trash posting on this thread.
Because hes fucking crazy? Did you not see the video? For all we know, a girl said one thing and he flew off the handle. Sorry, but people are allowed to not like each other. If she was bullying him mercilessly, i might hate on the girl more, but it still wouldnt excuse his reaction.

I am not aware of any cake shop owners being bullied.
Oh yeah, only the Kleins of Oregon who were targeted by lesbians & when they refused to forcibly covert from Christianity to the cult of LGBT, had their entire livelihood taken & were harassed/bullied by gay groups.

Just that cult inquisition. Did you forget about that already Tommy?

Forum List

Back