Man Dressed as Woman Assaults 2 High School Students

Not so weak after all, eh?
There you go again, celebrating violence from the LGBT cult against nonbelievers. Why don’t you go back to the bomb threads where you are explaining in detail how the decals on the suspect’s van are the type that can be seen through...before that official statement has come out.

Best way to cure a bully is a beat down, it has worked for hundreds of years. Most of us have been there, I agree with Sassy on this, this young boy/girl solved a problem directly I promise these 2 bullies will stop.

The only bully was the IT that attacked two people.

Part of the problem is people like you giving any credence to the claim by the freak that he's anything but male. Stop pretending that someone can be a female because they feel like it.

I definitely don't support the transgender community in any way, but if a pair of snot nose pussies are going to bully anybody they better be able to back it up.

Whatever weird ass world you are part of where mommy, daddy and teachers protected you foul ass from your own actions, stay there.

Best way to cure a bully is a beat down, it has worked for hundreds of years. Most of us have been there, I agree with Sassy on this, this young boy/girl solved a problem directly I promise these 2 bullies will stop.
You know he was "bullied", how? We do know a very violent assault took place that you're covering for.

I definitely don't support the transgender community in any way, but if a pair of snot nose pussies are going to bully anybody they better be able to back it up.

Whatever weird ass world you are part of where mommy, daddy and teachers protected you foul ass from your own actions, stay there.

So....

You are advocating brutal beat downs when one person disagrees with another person’s (ir)/reverence for the cult of LGBT?

The transgendered is a guy, there is no way around that. So what about him beating up a girl? So if a guys beats up a girl, all they have to say is he is really a girl. So that's okay? Liberalism is a mental disease.
43439952_10156882177372089_5424759525544558592_n.jpg

I'm no fan of trans but if they were bullying they deserved it
Did you watch the video? No words deserve that. If they were bullying someone for being transgender, they are shitheads, but the transgender students reaction was downright frightening. That dude is a fucking psychopath.
Thank you. First of all, this IS a freak. This is NOT a girl.

And where are the "men" to defend the real victim? Trannys are freaks and should be institutionalized.
Being transgendered sets you up for a really tough life. I agree that it's likely some form of mental illness, but we dont need to make it any harder on them than it already is. You should pity them, not demonize them. That said, it doesnt give them a free pass to use ladies bathrooms and showers and we should all push back against anyone who promotes that idea.

You know he was "bullied", how? We do know a very violent assault took place that you're covering for.

I don't know anything that wasn't in the article, and that was what the article stated. The fact that you see the video as a life changing event is disturbing.

I don't know anything that wasn't in the article, and that was what the article stated. The fact that you see the video as a life changing event is disturbing.
Kicking and stomping a prone persons head is super disturbing.

This kind of assault against a young woman cannot be tolerated by a civilized society.

This kind of assault against a young woman cannot be tolerated by a civilized society.
That kind of assault shouldn't be tolerated against a man either. That psycho belongs in prison.

Then they both need to keep their mouths shut. You people live in some dream world where you can do anything without repercussions.

Then they both need to keep their mouths shut. You people live in some dream world where you can do anything without repercussions.
Definition of REAL rights: rights end where nose begins. This freak DOESN'T have the right to decide how others feel about HIM. He also doesn't have the right to respond with VIOLENCE.

And you need to learn that assault with grave bodily injury against anyone for any reason will get you 6-10 in most sate prisons.

Try the kid as an adult because of the viscousness of his attacks.

And you need to learn that assault with grave bodily injury against anyone for any reason will get you 6-10 in most sate prisons.

Try the kid as an adult because of the viscousness of his attacks.

And you two need to teach your children how to protect themselves if you believe these two wounded individuals were justified in provoking this attack.

Apparently he didn’t like kids making fun of the way he dressed like a freak.

A transgender girl accused of assaulting two students at a Texas high school alleges that she was being bullied and was merely fighting back.

Shocking video shows a student identified by police as Travez Perry violently punching, kicking and stomping on a girl in the hallway of Tomball High School.

The female student was transported to the hospital along with a male student, whom Perry allegedly kicked in the face and knocked unconscious.

According to the police report, Perry – who goes by ‘Millie’ – told officers that the victim has been bullying her and had posted a photo of her on social media with a negative comment.

Transgender girl charged in brutal high school attack caught on camera says she was bullied | Daily Mail Online
Not so weak after all, eh?

No one claimed that males are weak. Your support of violence against children is noted.

That kind of assault shouldn't be tolerated against a man either. That psycho belongs in prison.

Against a boy. The children of that school should not be endangered by the presence of that dangerous thug.

I hope that that is the last time that person, whatever you want to call it, is in that school.

I would also like to go out on a limb, and put forth that this is probably not the first time this thug has committed violence on his fellow students.

We need a mechanism to release juvenile records so that events like this can be properly judged.

Forum List

Back