Malificent

I j hate Angelina the bitch husband stealer :) but the better half has convinced me we have to see this.

I heard it pretty much sucked and that it wasted any talents possessed by Angelina Jolie.

So, if my wife wants to see it, I suppose I might have to go see for myself.

Frankly, I think 'd prefer to see Godzilla vs. Heisenberg.

I heard it pretty much sucked and that it wasted any talents possessed by Angelina Jolie.

Saw Godzilla today too. :D

LOL.

Seriously; how was it?

If I take my wife, would it constitute a waste of money?

• Banned

Saw Godzilla today too. :D

LOL.

Seriously; how was it?

If I take my wife, would it constitute a waste of money?

I liked them both...Godzilla more so....not freaking great...but good movies...good entertainment.

The rewriting of the Sleeping Beauty story is uniquely insightful as well as disturbing.

Yes, it is a movie well worth seeing.

I am waiting for the crazy moral majority bloggers come out with "like 'Frozen,' this is a tour de force for lesbian liberation."

The rewriting of the Sleeping Beauty story is uniquely insightful as well as disturbing.

Yes, it is a movie well worth seeing.

I am waiting for the crazy moral majority bloggers come out with "like 'Frozen,' this is a tour de force for lesbian liberation."

Angelie Jolie did a very good job with the role.

Except we all know for a fact that you don't have a wife :)

movie sucked; update of Sleeping Beauty going from damsel saved by True Love's Kiss to damsel saved by bisexual pederast lesbian.

Just another reflection of the moral degeneracy of our times.

But that's cool; anything that can discourage libtards from having children is great by me.

movie sucked; update of Sleeping Beauty going from damsel saved by True Love's Kiss to damsel saved by bisexual pederast lesbian. Just another reflection of the moral degeneracy of our times. But that's cool; anything that can discourage libtards from having children is great by me.

That you cannot distinguish between true god motherly love and lesbianism doesn't surprise anyone here who has read your stuff for almost any length of time. This was mother daughter stuff, you cretin, not lesbianism. You are as idiotic as Marilyn Skaggs, for heaven's sake, and that takes a lot.

If ever there was any doubt that the far right wing nuts are imbued with misogynistic foolishness, you just erased it.

Saw it, and thought the graphics were superior, along with the special effects. The twist of the story was quite interesting, and the supposed "lesbian kiss' was much akin a mothers kiss for the love of a daughter. A good tie into the acknowledged story, and finally a happy ending.

I enjoyed it more that Spiderman, Capt. America, and X-Men. Disney does plan a CINDERELLA for 2015 release

Forum List

Back