The Accountant is a good movie

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Just saw it and was pleasantly surprised!!

Ben plays a math genius with Asper disease that fixes books for various high level criminals. He also is a weapon expert , assassin and martial artist

On Netflix

Ben plays a math genius with Asper disease that fixes books for various high level criminals. He also is a weapon expert , assassin and martial artist

On Netflix
It seemed like a cool flick when I first heard of it. But I have never seen it because I hate that putz, Ben Affleck (though, I do give him props tapping that JLo Azz!. I mean, it has seen black, and Benny Boy can still curl her toes! 👏 ).

It seemed like a cool flick when I first heard of it. But I have never seen it because I hate that putz, Ben Affleck (though, I do give him props tapping that JLo Azz!. I mean, it has seen black, and Benny Boy can still curl her toes! 👏 ).

It’s worth watching
The sequel next year

B- !!!

Puffy gave her herpes. Or perhaps she gave puffy herpes. And puffy bin on the down low. He be an undercover brutha. So he probably gave her HIV and who knows what else too.

On Netflix
I saw it many moons ago and I concur. A decent movie for its gemre.

Puffy gave her herpes. Or perhaps she gave puffy herpes. And puffy bin on the down low. He be an undercover brutha. So he probably gave her HIV and who knows what else too.

Her career has taken a big dive recently. Nobody is buying tickets to her tour, her book, or her documentary on her and her new fuck buddy.

Forum List

Back