Malificent

Saw it, and thought the graphics were superior, along with the special effects. The twist of the story was quite interesting, and the supposed "lesbian kiss' was much akin a mothers kiss for the love of a daughter. A good tie into the acknowledged story, and finally a happy ending.

I enjoyed it more that Spiderman, Capt. America, and X-Men. Disney does plan a CINDERELLA for 2015 release

Yeah, and in that one the damsel will be saved at the last minute by an aunt riding a sybian to the rescue with a glass dildo, chanting 'True love, true love!'.

roflmao

If you are as disgusted with the militant queerdom we have today, and yet have no problem with the reigning lesbo-feminazi world view in the media, you are not connecting the dots too well, dude.

Saw it, and thought the graphics were superior, along with the special effects. The twist of the story was quite interesting, and the supposed "lesbian kiss' was much akin a mothers kiss for the love of a daughter. A good tie into the acknowledged story, and finally a happy ending.

I enjoyed it more that Spiderman, Capt. America, and X-Men. Disney does plan a CINDERELLA for 2015 release

Yeah, and in that one the damsel will be saved at the last minute by an aunt riding a sybian to the rescue with a glass dildo, chanting 'True love, true love!'.

roflmao

If you are as disgusted with the militant queerdom we have today, and yet have no problem with the reigning lesbo-feminazi world view in the media, you are not connecting the dots too well, dude.

Jim, you're going off the deep end over thinking the entertainment presented.

NOW if this was the name of the movie, and IT was the star, I would have to agree with you...

iejeaa.jpg

Last edited:

roflmao

Jim, you're going off the deep end over thinking the entertainment presented.

NOW if this was the name of the movie, and IT was the star, I would have to agree with you...

iejeaa.jpg

lol, OK, think what you want as you have every right to.

But objecting to todays militant homosexual fascists while ignoring the pro-lesbo spin of shit-houses like Disney can prove to be problematic.

Where does the character of Maleficent not fit a G version of the portrait of a lesbian pederast? She was not the girls mother and openly hated her initially, then later settled in as a teacher and mentor, who replaced 'true love' with a kiss all her own coming from an actress that is well known to be a bisexual craven slut?

No lesbo slant? Lol, sure, whatever you want to think.

This type of garbage "But objecting to todays militant homosexual fascists while ignoring the pro-lesbo spin of shit-houses like Disney can prove to be problematic" is why the GOP is losing more and more elections nationally.

The under 50 crowd is against such tripe, and the millenials simply will not tolerate it.

This type of garbage "But objecting to todays militant homosexual fascists while ignoring the pro-lesbo spin of shit-houses like Disney can prove to be problematic" is why the GOP is losing more and more elections nationally.

The under 50 crowd is against such tripe, and the millenials simply will not tolerate it.
b

Last edited:
movie sucked; update of Sleeping Beauty going from damsel saved by True Love's Kiss to damsel saved by bisexual pederast lesbian.

Just another reflection of the moral degeneracy of our times.

But that's cool; anything that can discourage libtards from having children is great by me.

To late...

I had to look up what Sybian was. Okay, an auto-dildo-machine. Jim here clearly has a close personal familiarity with all forms of dildos.

Well you know how it is,,,some can adjust, others sublimate...

Last edited:
I had to look up what Sybian was. Okay, an auto-dildo-machine. Jim here clearly has a close personal familiarity with all forms of dildos.

Lol, the Arians once said the same thing, as did the communists, the Nazis the Maoists, etc.

And now they are all dust in the wind while the Body of Christ still grows by leaps and bounds, with over a trillion members world wide.

Time is on our side, dude.

b

You know nothing, greenbean snow.

the Arians once said the same thing, as did the communists, the Nazis the Maoists, etc about dildo machines

The far right as exemplied by JB are simply mired in sexual perversion

movie sucked; update of Sleeping Beauty going from damsel saved by True Love's Kiss to damsel saved by bisexual pederast lesbian.

But that's cool; anything that can discourage libtards from having children is great by me.

Anyone else surprised that JimBowie would take a mother-figure's kiss to be something dirty?

roflmao

Obviously, you didn't see it.

Lol, the Arians once said the same thing, as did the communists, the Nazis the Maoists, etc.

And now they are all dust in the wind while the Body of Christ still grows by leaps and bounds, with over a trillion members world wide.

Time is on our side, dude.

A trillion? :rofl:

Anyone else surprised that JimBowie would take a mother-figure's kiss to be something dirty?

Mother-figure? lolol, that is comically stupid. No mother would have acted like that, hating the poor girl then stalking her from a distance for literally years. Were the lesbo a male everyone would be creeped out at the stalking, but they give it a pass because for some reason in our fucked up pop culture it is acceptable for lesbians to go after under age girls as depicted in the Vagina Monologues, lol.

That old whore was a stalking hater who wanted to see the kid suffer, then later fell in love and had who knows what kind of feelings for the kid. She fit the stereotype of a pederast to a T, and then Disney the Queer Kingdom replaced 'True Loves Kiss' with a bisexual pederasts lechery, the kind that would have gotten a similarly old male put into jail were it real life.

Lololol, sick, twisted bullshit and the pop culture dipshits think it is all so neeto-keeno.

roflmao

Forum List

Back