Male “EX Gay” Therapist busted for sexual assault......of men

Conversion therapists are often born again and working on grants like Michelle Bauchman's husband .

They don't have the courage to be their authentic selves.
Still no reason to take Pride in being a sick pervert. However , being a Perv does nobody harm as long as it is Private. Don't ask. Don't tell.

I don’t believe conversion therapy works, if you are physically attracted to your own sex it is not something that can be changed. People are born with ailments all the time. You should show sympathy to those less fortunate than yourself.

It works.

It “converts” someone from being a gay person into being a gay person who’s pretending they’re not gay.

Then can I assume that that applies equally to heterosexuals?
When people are prancing around at Independence Day parades in B&D gear, you come get us.

Until such a time....

closethomo.jpg

It works.

It “converts” someone from being a gay person into being a gay person who’s pretending they’re not gay.

I disagree , I think people can definitely change.

And the homos agree, otherwise they wouldn't be looking to convert normal people to their way of thinking.

Yeah, like I said, they can change from gay men into gay men who pretend they’re straight.

Doesn’t the fact that the whole therapy hinges on suppressing how you feel kinda clue you in that they’re not really “changing” anything?
Gay men normally stay gay men. Lesbian women do change. Hell, they go back and forth. Do you feel the explosion of transsexuals is a natural occurrence, or is something else?

I don’t believe conversion therapy works, if you are physically attracted to your own sex it is not something that can be changed. People are born with ailments all the time. You should show sympathy to those less fortunate than yourself.
Do you believe that if someone has a mental illness should not work towards a cure?

Do you feel the explosion of transsexuals is a natural occurrence, or is something else?
I think it’s partly legitimate and partly a fad.

The fad part, particularly for trans kids/teens. Its fun for some of them to get to change their name, change their hair and clothes and to throw hissy fits when others “misgenders” them.

Teens have always enjoyed the chance to be the center of attention and create drama. Nothing new there.

Gay men normally stay gay men. Lesbian women do change. Hell, they go back and forth. Do you feel the explosion of transsexuals is a natural occurrence, or is something else?
What you seem to be grappling with in your unsophisticated way is way is that women are more likely to be bi sexual. . They do not change their sexual orientation. Just their choice of partners

Forum List

Back