Makers of Netflix Movie about Black Cleopatra Don’t Know Sh*t About History

Try this, leave America for once and go travel around the middle east and meet the people. They are neither white nor black.
They are Caucasian
The races of mankind are
  • American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • Asian.
  • Black or African American.
  • Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • White.

1280px-Donald_Rumsfeld_with_Field_Marshal_Mohamed_Hussein_Tantawi.jpeg

Cute attempt. DNA PROVES that Egyptians were lighter skinned than those of today. This is MUCH closer to what they actually looked like. The Coptic Christians are the closest ancestors to the ancient Egyptians, but, that is a fact, and we all know you don't do facts.

web-coptic-monk-cross-mark-fischer-cc.jpg
3262226-952607072.jpg
coptic_christians001.jpg

Try this, leave America for once and go travel around the middle east and meet the people. They are neither white nor black.
They are mostly Arabs. Iranians are Persian. In Turkey they are Turkic.
All are White or Caucasian on the US Census.

Inaccurate stereotypes about citizens of Arab countries​

While many Westerners and Europeans think of Arabs as being universally brown-skinned and dark-haired, the term "Arab" actually has no basis in race or genetics. Rather, Arabs are people with a particular shared history, base language, and culture. As the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee states: "Arabs are not a race. Some have blue eyes and red hair; others are dark skinned; many are somewhere in between."

If one were honest, and the left never is, they would accept that Egypt is suing Netflix for race swapping.

England should do the exact same thing for race swapping. Princess Charlotte was not black. Anne Boelyn was not black. Bankrupt these liars.
Actually, their asking that the public prosecutor sue because the Netflix show doesn't conform to Islam.

According to Newsweek, top-dog Egyptian lawyer Mahmoud al-Semary is asking the country's public prosecutor to sue Netflix and the makers of “Queen Cleopatra.” “Most of what [the] Netflix platform displays [does] not conform to Islamic and societal values and principles, especially Egyptian ones,” al-Semary said.

Since the royals had no particular jobs that required daylight it was a way to escape the heat during the day.
I like the night for the same reasons. I am retired and the night is definitely cooler than the day in Florida.

Actually, their asking that the public prosecutor sue because the Netflix show doesn't conform to Islam.

According to Newsweek, top-dog Egyptian lawyer Mahmoud al-Semary is asking the country's public prosecutor to sue Netflix and the makers of “Queen Cleopatra.” “Most of what [the] Netflix platform displays [does] not conform to Islamic and societal values and principles, especially Egyptian ones,” al-Semary said.
Good picking out what you want. Now how about the rest

Mahmoud al-Semary has filed a case with theublic Prosecutor to shut down the Netflix platform in Egypt, following the trailer release of “Queen Cleopatra. ” A new documentary depicting the historical figure as a black woman.

The Egyptian lawyer has demanded that serious legal action be taken against those responsible for the making of the documentary. He blamed the Netflix management team for its participation in “this crime”.
He also demanded a thorough investigation of the process as well as the overall discontinuity of Netflix’s streaming service in Egypt as a consequence.

The complaint submitted against Netflix stated, “Most of what Netflix platform disp

It added that the movie trailer, which attracted millions of viewers across the globe, contradicts Egyptian history.

The case said that the documentary promotes Afrocentrism which aims at distorting and obliterating Egyptian identity.

The complaint, which was handed into the Public Prosecution, also stated that: “In order to preserve the Egyptian national and cultural identity among Egyptians all over the world there must be pride in the makings of such work.”
The complaint has also accused the makers of the documentary and platform management of “forgery”.
Former Egyptian Antiquities Minister Zahi Hawass described depicting Queen Cleopatra as a black woman as “falsifying facts”, adding that “This is completely fake. Cleopatra was Greek, meaning that she was blonde, not black.”

It is a hallmark of democrats that much of, if not all, of history be a forgery.

Last edited:
I get where you’re coming from. That said I see a big difference between cancel culture compared to an actor or actress playing a person of a different race or what you call cultural appropriation.

If and when I see this Netflix documentary on Cleopatra I will make up my mind on it. But it is probably the better thing to have the most accurate representation of how a person of history looks…

It is definitely a level of hypocrisy from Hollywood. The other part of the problem and in my opinion the much greater problem facing us on the silver screen today is how white folks mostly white men, European culture and even Christianity is denigrated on film today far more so than it has been in the American past.
People who believe they are intelligent and well educated believe that we need a new one one world order and a religion to replace Christianity. The way we are going now the new leader will likely be China and the religion Communism.

The Chinese will not have to defeat us in a war. They will just buy out our corrupt politicians and take over.

Forum List

Back