Makers of Netflix Movie about Black Cleopatra Don’t Know Sh*t About History

I too am not fond of cancel0 culture. Black woman who straighten their hair are culturally appropriating. To me they often look better.

For a long period of time we were talking about cultural appropriation and how bad it was. I don’t totally agree with that argument Black woman who straighten their hair are culturally appropriating. To me they often look better.

But it is fun to call having black people play the role of characters who were known to be white or brown — a form of cultural appropriation.
I get where you’re coming from. That said I see a big difference between cancel culture compared to an actor or actress playing a person of a different race or what you call cultural appropriation.

If and when I see this Netflix documentary on Cleopatra I will make up my mind on it. But it is probably the better thing to have the most accurate representation of how a person of history looks…

It is definitely a level of hypocrisy from Hollywood. The other part of the problem and in my opinion the much greater problem facing us on the silver screen today is how white folks mostly white men, European culture and even Christianity is denigrated on film today far more so than it has been in the American past.

Well, it did not take long for you all to find your next outrage, Bud Light was so last week, this week it is Cleopatra

I swear they do this sort of thing just to make your all heads explode weekly.

And look at you coming to the defense of the wokesters, yet again!

We have always had a westernized depiction of Biblical times.

Historical accuracy was never a concern. What mattered was that the film appealed to western audiences.

So what is so offensive about NETFLIX appealing to a multiracial audience?

Did you know that the Little Mermaid was black too?
You might ask the Egyptians about being offended. They are suing over the way their history is being changed to satisfy black sensibilities.

Mocking you snowflakes is not coming to the defense of anyone, it is simply mocking.

Sure it is little Mr. Progressive.

Pointing out the rampant hypocrisy, and cultural appropriation being committed by Netflix is not being snowflakes in any way.

In fact, YOUR constant gaslighting, and defense of the snowflakes who are desperately trying to rewrite history is the true story.

Sure it is little Mr. Progressive.

Pointing out the rampant hypocrisy, and cultural appropriation being committed by Netflix is not being snowflakes in any way.

In fact, YOUR constant gaslighting, and defense of the snowflakes who are desperately trying to rewrite history is the true story.

Had any of you whined about a lily white Jesus in movies you might actually not sound like a bunch of hypocritic whiners with this....but alas you did and you do.

You might ask the Egyptians about being offended. They are suing over the way their history is being changed to satisfy black sensibilities.
After all the stupid movies that have been made about Egyptian culture……NETFLIX is the one they choose to sue over?

1682264632225.jpeg

Did you whine about the lily white Jesus in all those movies? Or is it just the black person that triggers you so very much?

I'm not triggered, dumbass. I don't watch religious movies. I do watch historical ones. Cleopatra wasn't black, no matter how hard you try and deflect.

I'm not triggered, dumbass. I don't watch religious movies. I do watch historical ones. Cleopatra wasn't black, no matter how hard you try and deflect.

Who gives a fuck, it is a movie. They are actors.

The things that trigger you people are just getting more and more stupid each day

Forum List

Back