Makers of Netflix Movie about Black Cleopatra Don’t Know Sh*t About History

a186c5c0ebaedef68853076d7d37a136_768x0.jpg

Blacks claim to have something when they've got nothing. Stealing seems to be part of a large percentage of the knee grow population DNA. No wonder they hate people like Clarence Thomas and Thomas Sowell.

Amazon did it to [fictional] characters described by JRR Tolkien so just one step away from this debacle about Cleopatra.

Last edited:
"Egyptian lawyer Mahmoud al-Semary has filed a case with the Public Prosecutor to shut down the Netflix platform in Egypt, following the trailer release of “Queen Cleopatra. ” A new documentary depicting the historical figure as a black woman.. . . "

7j4sgf.jpg

Corporate propaganda and misinformation, is a danger to the youth. When we already have a problem educating the nation's youth about history, this is probably not really good.

While I am against censorship, corporations should have more community responsibility than this, IMO.

But then, I cancelled my sub to Netflix with that whole "Cuties," scandal way back when. THAT story could have been told, w/o sexualizing little girls, IMO.

Anyone that still supports this company, IMO, needs to do some serious soul searching.

Last edited:
is this the third or fourth RW thread on a black Cleopatra?
As everyone knows, Cleopatra looked like Liz Taylor

Romans at the time spoke with British Accents
Jesus was blonde with blue eyes and also spoke with a British Accent

Why didn’t Romans sound Italian and Jesus sound Jewish?

I will not be surprised if there is a new movie about King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table in which Sir Lancelot is black.

Then I did a little research.

1682198199282.jpeg

Plus I discovered not all the Knights of the Round Table were white.

Another person losing his shit over a fictional character.

One of my favorite shows in recent years was CBS's Elementary, a retelling of Sherlock Holmes in modern New York, where they GASP - made Doctor Watson into a Chinese-American Woman. And I am sure that there were a lot of people who were upset that Watson was portrayed as anything but a White Dude.

1682199153882.jpeg

And it was... Really pretty good. Excellent storytelling, good characterizations, faithful to the source material while still being it's own thing. What impressed me is that if you give Lucy Liu a good script and a solid character, she can act the shit out of a role. Too bad most of her career, they haven't.

And here's the thing. If you actually READ the source material, for either Tolkein or Conan-Doyle, they are actually kind of a trudge to get through for a modern reader, with their outdated prose and values. So why not update them for modern audiences?

Cleopatra existed and was not black.

Yes, she did. She probably didn't look like Liz Taylor, either.

Actually, we don't know a lot about her ancestry. We do know that she was a member of the Greek Ptolemaic dynasty, And like most Egyptian dynasties, they were notorious for inbeeding. So maybe they need to do a casting call in West Virginia to get the most Inbred woman they can find. Just have her lose the MAGA hat. But you know damn straight that a lot of those women in that dynasty were probably getting serviced by the Palace Guards when their inbred husbands couldn't get it up.

Musk probably wishes he was that cool.

is this the third or fourth RW thread on a black Cleopatra?
As everyone knows, Cleopatra looked like Liz Taylor

Romans at the time spoke with British Accents
Jesus was blonde with blue eyes and also spoke with a British Accent

Why didn’t Romans sound Italian and Jesus sound Jewish?

I just had this image of I, Claudius being portrayed by the cast of Jersey Shore.

The Situation as Caligula? Why not?

Yes, she did. She probably didn't look like Liz Taylor, either.

Actually, we don't know a lot about her ancestry. We do know that she was a member of the Greek Ptolemaic dynasty, And like most Egyptian dynasties, they were notorious for inbeeding. So maybe they need to do a casting call in West Virginia to get the most Inbred woman they can find. Just have her lose the MAGA hat. But you know damn straight that a lot of those women in that dynasty were probably getting serviced by the Palace Guards when their inbred husbands couldn't get it up.

Musk probably wishes he was that cool.
and none of the Guards would have been black either.

Forum List

Back