Makers of Netflix Movie about Black Cleopatra Don’t Know Sh*t About History

She damn sure wasn't blue eyed with blonde hair.
Stay on topic. We are talking about the Netflix Fakeumentary in which the makers of the film are trying to pass off some bullshit about Cleopatra being a negro. Nobody is even arguing that she had blue eyes and blond hair, you fucking moron! Were you fucking stoned when you wrote that shit?

Remember that time when the same kind of folks who are whining about Cleopatra being played by a black woman -- also didn't think Greeks and Italians were white?

Until they decided to relabel them as being white in order to consolidate power? Yea that was cool....

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 7.56.26 AM.png

"The myth of a white Rome is so embedded in the Western imagination that it has even found advocates outside Europe. Indeed, it’s hardly surprising, given the rhetorical efforts to disguise such unpalatable realities, that anti-abolitionists would later turn to Rome to justify white supremacism. Here, I want to focus on two lesser-known arguments that are particularly relevant for our own postcolonial times: firstly, that the Romans didn’t have a sense of race in the modern sense of that word. Secondly, and just as importantly, that their empire, unlike modern equivalents, was one in which people we’d now consider nonwhite played a leading role."

Remember that time when the same kind of folks who are whining about Cleopatra being played by a black woman -- also didn't think Greeks and Italians were white?

Until they decided to relabel them as being white in order to consolidate power? Yea that was cool....

View attachment 779132

"The myth of a white Rome is so embedded in the Western imagination that it has even found advocates outside Europe. Indeed, it’s hardly surprising, given the rhetorical efforts to disguise such unpalatable realities, that anti-abolitionists would later turn to Rome to justify white supremacism. Here, I want to focus on two lesser-known arguments that are particularly relevant for our own postcolonial times: firstly, that the Romans didn’t have a sense of race in the modern sense of that word. Secondly, and just as importantly, that their empire, unlike modern equivalents, was one in which people we’d now consider nonwhite played a leading role."

What's hilarious is how desperately you clods try and steal other people's heritages. Ancient Egyptians were white. Cleopatra was WHITE.

You racists can try and lie to yourselves all you want, but facts are facts.

What's hilarious is how desperately you clods try and steal other people's heritages. Ancient Egyptians were white. Cleopatra was WHITE.

You racists can try and lie to yourselves all you want, but facts are facts.
I didn't make this movie...

Secondly....I also didn't make this....and then tried to use it as a tool to subjugate other people with it...

tempImagecBWv4E.png

I understand how folks like you get hypersensitive when this not only gets called out...but outwardly rejected.....does it make all of that sense of being emotionally weak, mediocre and soulless come creeping up?

I didn't make this movie...

Secondly....I also didn't make this....and then tried to use it as a tool to subjugate other people with it...

View attachment 779151

I understand how folks like you get hypersensitive when this not only gets called out...but outwardly rejected.....does it make all of that sense of being emotionally weak, mediocre and soulless come creeping up?

Neither did I. But the claim, in a documentary, that Cleopatra was black, is a lie.

Now, if they want to classify it as a mockumentary, then fine.

Neither did I. But the claim, in a documentary, that Cleopatra was black, is a lie.

Now, if they want to classify it as a mockumentary, then fine.
And the claim in most Evangelical churches today is that Jesus is a blond hair blue eyed white guy is a bigger lie.........and was forced on other people....

Nobody is forcing you to watch Netflix...

Hope this helps....

_00-rea-008 (46).jpg

And the claim in most Evangelical churches today is that Jesus is a blond hair blue eyed white guy is a bigger lie.........and was forced on other people....

Nobody is forcing you to watch Netflix...

Hope this helps....

View attachment 779192

To make a bald faced lie in a documentary is fraud. If they wanted to cast a black woman in a fictional movie, fine.

But documentary films are supposed to be FACTUAL.

NOT FANTASY.

Glad I could help you with the definition.

Her mother is of unknown origin. She could have been darker skinned.
OTOH, when Gal Gadot was associated with a project where she would play Cleopatra, the accusations were of "whitewashing". If anything, Gal's skin tone is likely closer to the truth.

Stay on topic. We are talking about the Netflix Fakeumentary in which the makers of the film are trying to pass off some bullshit about Cleopatra being a negro. Nobody is even arguing that she had blue eyes and blond hair, you fucking moron! Were you fucking stoned when you wrote that shit?
Dumbass clowns like your stupid ass are trying to tell us she was a white woman, when it is a African Nation. Take your racist, cup cake ass on somewhere else with that bullshit.

Dumbass clowns like your stupid ass are trying to tell us she was a white woman, when it is a African Nation. Take your racist, cup cake ass on somewhere else with that bullshit.
She was Greek, you nimrod. It is fact. Nobody here claims that she was white. That is just the voices in your head, dummy!

she was Greek you fucking MORON she was descended from one of Alexander's Generals she was not black and she had green eyes and was fair skinned. Further at that time in Egyptian History blacks did not rule in Egypt good god you are ignorant.

Forum List

Back