Majority of black men still prefer black women.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I have noticed many post on this race thread, stating that interracial marriages are on the increase. I state to you all now that interracial marriages are not on the increase , but are infact leveling off.

I also state to you all that a majority of black men still prefer black women.
Many whites have this misconception that black men all want white women.
This I must say is false, a myth enacted by white racists, so they could attack black men.

Black men want black women, not your sarcastic white women.
I hope we have got this straight once and for all.?!

Last edited:
I have noticed many post on this race thread, stating that interracial marriages are on the increase. I state to you all now that interracial marriages are not on the increase , but are infact leveling off.

This I must say is false, a myth enacted by white racists, so they could attack black men.

I suppose you have some statistics to back up your claim?

ABC News states that the rate of interracial marriages are leveling off,
We now have a reversal of more blacks marrying other blacks , rather going to marry some one white.!!
These are the facts.

so, blacks are getting even more racist...thanks for the info...

Not more racist, its always been this way even before the civil rights laws were passed.
majority of Whites marry other whites, does that make white people racists?
Come on, you have been brainwashed by the liberal left wing white media, to think
that all blacks are rushing to marry someone white!.
Its a flase conception!!, all this interracilsm, its all media hype.!!

Not more racist, its always been this way even before the civil rights laws were passed.
majority of Whites marry other whites, does that make white people racists?
Come on, you have been brainwashed by the liberal left wing white media, to think
that all blacks are rushing to marry someone white!.
Its a flase conception!!, all this interracilsm, its all media hype.!!

Go back and read your own words. The fact is that you're a racist.

As for my family, there are more blacks in my supposed "white" family now than ever before in history. More asians too. We melted. We are Americans and everything America stands for, you are racist and everything racism stands for. Think about it.

So what?

Why does the color of people matter so much to you?

Just because there's a leveling off doesn't mean that blacks are "getting more racist". The leveling off can mean literally thousands of different things. What about the other side of the equation - the whites? Does the leveling off mean whites "are getting more racist"?

Last edited:

Just because there's a leveling off doesn't mean that blacks are "getting more racist". The leveling off can mean literally thousands of different things; you can even say whites are getting more racist, because they don't want to marry the blacks!

You could, but that's not what the guy said. Besides, there are other races besides black. He specifically stated blacks are now marrying blacks, not whites are now marrying whites.

The truth is, the op is a racist, pure and simple.

so you have the white men all to yourself :thup:

you go, boy

you go, boy

:lol::lol::lol:

two male 3rd graders are arguing, the one losing tries to end the drubbing with the exclamation "you're gay"!

fast forward 40 years, two 50 year old men are arguing, the one losing tries to end the drubbing with the exclamation "you're gay"!

Priceless.

Who cares what "race" someone prefers?

Last edited:
Myself, I don't think I have a particular racial preference in women, but uh. . . yeah. Black girls are hot. If you told me that was your preference, I'd be like. . ."Yeah. I can see that."

Like flocks to like. Birds of a feather and all that stuff. People tend to stay with what they know, what is familiar and whom they have some common ground with. I am not so sure what is so surprising about that.

Ob cose he do ! He B breakin into da office ub statestikals lass nyte ! Werd ! ???

Interracial marriages in US rise to all-time high, Pew study finds

Interracial marriage on the rise

Study: Interracial Marriages At All Time High, And It’s Not Just Black & White | Clutch Magazine

you go, boy

What a surprise that a fucking racist like YOU would find this thread. You and 52 are the same kind of shit.

Forum List

Back