Majority of black men still prefer black women.

This just in.

Black men tend to prefer black women. This serves as some explanation for why Africa has so many black people in it, and so few Asians.

White men tend to prefer white women. This explains why Europe and North America have been so heavily white in population.

Chinese men tend to prefer Chinese women. This explains why there are so many Chinese people.

52nd Gutter's grasp on the glaringly obvious is very impressive.

This just in.

Black men tend to prefer black women. This serves as some explanation for why Africa has so many black people in it, and so few Asians.

White men tend to prefer white women. This explains why Europe and North America have been so heavily white in population.

Chinese men tend to prefer Chinese women. This explains why there are so many Chinese people.

I was trying to make a point to that Unkotare asshole, who thinks that all black men and
black women are breaking their necks trying to marry someone white!.Which is not the case.!
Interracial marriages are not on the rise.!! Its all false media hype.!1

You still haven't supported this claim, you cowardly fucking liar. Your sad little attempts at distraction via hyperbole are NOT going to change that.

This just in.

I was trying to make a point to that Unkotare asshole, who thinks that all black men and
black women are breaking their necks trying to marry someone white!.Which is not the case.!

It could be true BOTH that (generally speaking) black men prefer black women AND that inter-racial marriages are (nevertheless) on the rise.

I don't agree too often with Unkotare, but your claim would require some statistical evidence as support.

You still haven't supported this claim, you cowardly fucking liar. Your sad little attempts at distraction via hyperbole are NOT going to change that.

Listen you homosexual gene asshole, the prof is in all the black churches I go to.
The men and women are marrying each other, not some lily white asshole homo
like you. These are black churches faggot.!!With black people in them.!!

This just in.

And women remain a "preference"? I think this is one of Sancto's old talking points.

This just in.

And women remain a "preference"? I think this is one of Sancto's old talking points.

The "men" in my post (quoted by you) DID refer to men who prefer women over other men.

So, yeah. Women certainly do remain a preference.

Listen you homosexual gene asshole, the prof is in all the black churches I go to.

No, no, no, no, idiot. I don't need to hear your little personal anecdotes. Show me some actual proof. I provided you with plenty that directly refutes your claim. Come on, pussy, support your claim or grow a set of balls and admit you were completely wrong. Of course you're too much of a fucking coward to even do that much. You are a fucking failure as a HUMAN BEING, coward.

This just in.

The "men" in my post (quoted by you) DID refer to men who prefer women over other men.

Some GOOD news, glad to be informed. Good? So so actually ; )

Some GOOD news, glad to be informed. Good? So so actually ; )

Posting while drunk is not a crime, Peaches.

But do NOT get behind the wheel of a car. M'kay?

I have noticed many post on this race thread, stating that interracial marriages are on the increase. I state to you all now that interracial marriages are not on the increase , but are infact leveling off.

I also state to you all that a majority of black men still prefer black women.
Many whites have this misconception that black men all want white women.
This I must say is false, a myth enacted by white racists, so they could attack black men.

Black men want black women, not your sarcastic white women.
I hope we have got this straight once and for all.?!

stonehead-1.jpg

Hey, XXXXXX, tone it down a bit.

Maybe not quite as creative as you, but I'm getting the hang of it.

Hey, ****** boy, tone it down a bit.

Maybe not quite as creative as you, but I'm getting the hang of it.

That was not even necessary you fuckin asshole.:evil:

I have noticed many post on this race thread, stating that interracial marriages are on the increase. I state to you all now that interracial marriages are not on the increase , but are infact leveling off.

This I must say is false, a myth enacted by white racists, so they could attack black men.

Interracial marriage doesn't necessarily include interracial fucking. So your stats are skewed based on that one variable alone.

Interracial marriage doesn't necessarily include interracial fucking. So your stats are skewed based on that one variable alone.

Most blacks tend to sleep with other black people.
This is a fact. Check any black hood, and take a look, its blacks sleeping with other blacks.
I don't see any whites coming out those projects, with black females.!

This is a fact. Check any black hood, and take a look, its blacks sleeping with other blacks.

Why do you keep saying "look at the hood" when it comes to Black people? why do you keep trying to say all Black people live in hoods and ghettoes you fuckin sell out?

Why do you keep saying "look at the hood" when it comes to Black people? why do you keep trying to say all Black people live in hoods and ghettoes you fuckin sell out?

Mother fucker uncle Tom High gravity, because thats where most blacks live, in the Hood.
Thats where you find out what blacks are thinking.In the Hood. Not in the faggot ass suberbs, where you live with the other Uncle Tom sucker butt blacks.!!

Mother fucker uncle Tom High gravity, because thats where most blacks live, in the Hood.
Thats where you find out what blacks are thinking.In the Hood. Not in the faggot ass suberbs, where you live with the other Uncle Tom sucker butt blacks.!!

Yes the best and brightest Blacks live in "the hood":cuckoo:, god you are such a fucking sell out, you have to be some white guy coming on here impersonating a Black guy and laughing like a little baby back bitch.

Forum List

Back