Majority of black men still prefer black women.

Why do you keep saying "look at the hood" when it comes to Black people? why do you keep trying to say all Black people live in hoods and ghettoes you fuckin sell out?

Mother fucker uncle Tom High gravity, because thats where most blacks live, in the Hood.
Thats where you find out what blacks are thinking.In the Hood. Not in the faggot ass suberbs, where you live with the other Uncle Tom sucker butt blacks.!!

Yes the best and brightest Blacks live in "the hood":cuckoo:, god you are such a fucking sell out, you have to be some white guy coming on here impersonating a Black guy and laughing like a little baby back bitch.

Thats right you have a lot of intelligent blacks living right there in the black hoods.
Its blacks like you that are fucked up in the head, always thinking that you have to live around whites to be smart.

Why do you keep saying "look at the hood" when it comes to Black people? why do you keep trying to say all Black people live in hoods and ghettoes you fuckin sell out?

Mother fucker uncle Tom High gravity, because thats where most blacks live, in the Hood.
Thats where you find out what blacks are thinking.In the Hood. Not in the faggot ass suberbs, where you live with the other Uncle Tom sucker butt blacks.!!

Yes the best and brightest Blacks live in "the hood":cuckoo:, god you are such a fucking sell out, you have to be some white guy coming on here impersonating a Black guy and laughing like a little baby back bitch.
52ndstreet is Black? Based on his posts, I've always assumed he is a White Inferiorist.

52ndstreet is Black? Based on his posts, I've always assumed he is a White Inferiorist.

He claims to be Jamaican but he is definently a white guy just getting his laugh on impersonating a Black guy on this board.

Thats right you have a lot of intelligent blacks living right there in the black hoods.
Its blacks like you that are fucked up in the head, always thinking that you have to live around whites to be smart.

You are the one fucked in the head telling people to look to the hood to determine how Black people think you dumb cocksucker.:cuckoo:

He claims to be Jamaican but he is definently a white guy just getting his laugh on impersonating a Black guy on this board.

I always assumed that he was just a pinhead arrogant ignorant black guy. No different than lots of pinhead arrogant ignorant white guys, Hispanics, Asians, etc.

A pinhead cock-sucker is still a pinhead cock-sucker regardless of race.

52ndGutter is a joke.

Doesn't matter what 'color' he is. He is just a failure of a human being.

I always assumed that he was just a pinhead arrogant ignorant black guy. No different than lots of pinhead arrogant ignorant white guys, Hispanics, Asians, etc.

52ndGutter is a joke.

I don't really care what race this clown is but he is 100% without a doubt a really dumb cocksucker.

52ndGutter is a joke.

I don't really care what race this clown is but he is 100% without a doubt a really dumb cocksucker.

Typical white liberal repsonse to black separatists who don't agree with their white liberal, interracial , homosexual agenda.
Which is what a lot of you people are for.

52ndGutter is a joke.

Typical white liberal repsonse to black separatists who don't agree with their white liberal, interracial , homosexual agenda.

You are a homosexual so you have a homosexual agenda and lifestyle you little fruit loop.:badgrin:

52ndGutter is a joke.

52ndGutter is lashing out. If he hits anybody with his purse, he might injure someone.

My observation is that successful middle class black people live among other successful middle class black people in places like Ladera Heights and Palmdale leaving South Central and Inglewood to the economically depressed. Professional black people live among professional people separated by economic class, regardless of ethnicity. You probably won't find a more racially diverse area than Rancho Palos Verdes. There might not be direct next door neighbors of the same ethnic background anywhere on the Peninsula! They are white, hispanic, asian and black. Very mixed, but very, very much the same kind of people. They have the very same snooty look whether black, white or anything else. What I find surprising though, is that these families are VERY VERY much families of great privilege with every advantage. Black children raised in this environment when they become adults mostly STILL believe they have been oppressed all their lives. They believe they have been denied opportunity and advantage because of their skin color no matter how much advantage and opportunity they actually had.

52ndGutter is lashing out. If he hits anybody with his purse, he might injure someone.

Like I said, White liberal , homosexual, interracial agenda people ,usually don't get along
with black afro centric types.

Like I said, White liberal , homosexual, interracial agenda people ,usually don't get along

When you come fully out of your closet, fruity, the only question is whether you will be a black gay boi or a white gay boi.

And I guess we'll find out if you choose to dress like a male or a female then.

Either way, you fool nobody. You are a caricature.

My observation is that successful middle class black people live among other successful middle class black people in places like Ladera Heights and Palmdale leaving South Central and Inglewood to the economically depressed. Professional black people live among professional people separated by economic class, regardless of ethnicity. You probably won't find a more racially diverse area than Rancho Palos Verdes. There might not be direct next door neighbors of the same ethnic background anywhere on the Peninsula! They are white, hispanic, asian and black. Very mixed, but very, very much the same kind of people. They have the very same snooty look whether black, white or anything else. What I find surprising though, is that these families are VERY VERY much families of great privilege with every advantage. Black children raised in this environment when they become adults mostly STILL believe they have been oppressed all their lives. They believe they have been denied opportunity and advantage because of their skin color no matter how much advantage and opportunity they actually had.

But Katz what you said about professional Blacks is not so unique, everyone who is succcessful and makes money wants to live among other people of the same class regardless of race, I don't know any proffessional successful people that want to live in a shitty part of town even if its among their own people.

Your make up is starting to melt sugar, probably time for you to go the bathroom and fix it.:razz:

52ndGutter is a joke.

Just like YOU, racist pig-shit motherfucker.

wlong again, you pigshit munching cock-suckel.

I no lacist.

You just fucking letalded. And you a rying riar.

How dat mertdown coming arong?

You keep whining and crying that you're not while at the same time proving that you are. Being fucking stupid is not helping your case, pig-shit motherfucker.

Your make up is starting to melt sugar, probably time for you to go the bathroom and fix it.:razz:

The quiffy 52nd Gutter can't tell gay from straight, white from black, conservative from liberal and, as far as his posts demonstrate, that scumbag can't discern up from down.

The biggest 'tell" with him is his suggestion that you can't possibly be black if you don't march in lock step with him and his doltish pig views.

But Katz what you said about professional Blacks is not so unique, everyone who is succcessful and makes money wants to live among other people of the same class regardless of race, I don't know any proffessional successful people that want to live in a shitty part of town even if its among their own people.

There is an all black suberb in Atlanta Ga. thats all black professionals. And thats how they want it.! This was featured on CBS 60 minutes.

Forum List

Back