Majority of black men still prefer black women.

Like flocks to like. Birds of a feather and all that stuff. People tend to stay with what they know, what is familiar and whom they have some common ground with. I am not so sure what is so surprising about that.

Humans are all "like," so the bird analogy doesn't really add anything.

I have noticed many post on this race thread, stating that interracial marriages are on the increase. I state to you all now that interracial marriages are not on the increase , but are infact leveling off.

I also state to you all that a majority of black men still prefer black women.
Many whites have this misconception that black men all want white women.
This I must say is false, a myth enacted by white racists, so they could attack black men.

Black men want black women, not your sarcastic white women.
I hope we have got this straight once and for all.?!

I suppose you have some statistics to back up your claim?

ABC News states that the rate of interracial marriages are leveling off.

That's not a link, douchebag.

I have noticed many post on this race thread, stating that interracial marriages are on the increase. I state to you all now that interracial marriages are not on the increase , but are infact leveling off.

This I must say is false, a myth enacted by white racists, so they could attack black men.

And you speak for what? The entire race of Black men?

Fucking troll.

Grow up.

A couple moths ago I saw a gorgeous black girl, holding hands with a tall white kid at Wal Mart; both appeared to be in high school. Seemed like a cheerleader with a basketball player.............my first thought was of an old boy friend, from college, who complained : "WHY DO THE TALL GUYS PICK THE CUTE SHORT GIRLS"? Other that than, this expresses your attraction, I thought it was both racist, and paranoid, to conclude "black men prefer white women". Like Halle Berry & Iman are not two of the most beautiful women in the world!

Like flocks to like. Birds of a feather and all that stuff. People tend to stay with what they know, what is familiar and whom they have some common ground with. I am not so sure what is so surprising about that.

Um, yes it does. We have different races, cultures, etc. People tend to congregate with similar people of similar backgrounds, race, religion, etc. That is why we have pockets of towns called "China town" and so forth because when people came here to live they tended to live among one another. We have sections in the city where there are larger congregations of Jewish people , swedish people and on and on. I know it is sooo PC to pretend that we are all exactly the same, that men and women are exactly the same. Yes, we are all human beings, but there is nothing wrong with enjoying and celebrating that we have different characteristics. In isn't something to hide but to enjoy.

so, blacks are getting even more racist...thanks for the info...

Not more racist, its always been this way even before the civil rights laws were passed.
majority of Whites marry other whites, does that make white people racists?
Come on, you have been brainwashed by the liberal left wing white media, to think
that all blacks are rushing to marry someone white!.
Its a flase conception!!, all this interracilsm, its all media hype.!!

Go back and read your own words. The fact is that you're a racist.

As for my family, there are more blacks in my supposed "white" family now than ever before in history. More asians too. We melted. We are Americans and everything America stands for, you are racist and everything racism stands for. Think about it.

How am I a racist.?!, By pointing out tha black men really prefer women from their own race?!. Lets face it, a majority of black men do really prefer Black women!, thèse are thé facts.
If this were not the case , we would not have a black race today.
I think you white libéral agenda people don't want to accept thé fact that
thé majority of blacks in America are not for interracial mariages or unions.!?

I prefer sarcastic yellow women over black, red, brown or white women. But none of that holds up to a woman turning green with envy.

Um, yes it does. We have different races, cultures, etc. People tend to congregate with similar people of similar backgrounds, race, religion, etc. That is why we have pockets of towns called "China town" and so forth because when people came here to live they tended to live among one another. We have sections in the city where there are larger congregations of Jewish people , swedish people and on and on. I know it is sooo PC to pretend that we are all exactly the same, that men and women are exactly the same. Yes, we are all human beings, but there is nothing wrong with enjoying and celebrating that we have different characteristics. In isn't something to hide but to enjoy.

You're really talking about culture, religion, language, security, and to a great extent economics, but the topic here is 'race' (to whatever extent the notion means anything).

Interracial marriages in US rise to all-time high, Pew study finds

Interracial marriage on the rise

Study: Interracial Marriages At All Time High, And It’s Not Just Black & White | Clutch Magazine

May have been on the rise in the past, but still did not replace traditional marriages
between black men and black women as a whole race. A minority percentage
did engage in interracial marriage not the majority of the black race.!

The good news is black men still prefer you.

Interracial marriages in US rise to all-time high, Pew study finds

Interracial marriage on the rise

Study: Interracial Marriages At All Time High, And It’s Not Just Black & White | Clutch Magazine

May have been on the rise in the past, but still did not replace traditional marriages

YOU said: "I state to you all now that interracial marriages are not on the increase , but are infact leveling off." You have not supported that claim with anything other than your usual cowardly racism. You're a weak, stupid person who sees the world through the piss-colored glasses of your pathetic fear.

YOU said: "I state to you all now that interracial marriages are not on the increase , but are infact leveling off." You have not supported that claim with anything other than your usual cowardly racism. You're a weak, stupid person who sees the world through the piss-colored glasses of your pathetic fear.

And you are a pathetic White degenerate, who wants to promote the mixing of your degenerate white race with a race of black people who your people have raped and enslaved, and the majority of us don't want anything to do with the white race!!,
and who wants no parts of your liberal white people race mixing agenda.

I prefer sarcastic yellow women over black, red, brown or white women. But none of that holds up to a woman turning green with envy.

Green women would be awesome, too. I'd Captain Kirk the -shit- out of a green chick.

And you are a pathetic White degenerate, who wants to promote the mixing of your degenerate white race with a race of black people who your people have raped and enslaved, and the majority of us don't want anything to do with the white race!!,

Did I miss the part in there where you supported your claim, pussy?

Like I said, you are a member of a pathetic white degenerate race, who wants to mix his
degenerate genes with the original black master race of people. Who , really marry other black people and want nothing to do with white women or men, regardless of what your statistics say.!
Go find a White woman of your own race Mr. Unkotare!!

Majority of Black men prefer Black women...right, until they get a little money in thier pockets, then its get to the curb black bitch.

Like I said, you are a member of a pathetic white degenerate race, who wants to mix his
degenerate genes with the original black master race of people. Who , really marry other black people and want nothing to do with white women or men, regardless of what your statistics say.!
Go find a White woman of your own race Mr. Unkotare!!

You still haven't - still CAN'T - support your initial claim, you pathetic coward. All the rest of that stupid post was you playing 'imagination time' because you really have nothing to say.

Evidence^^^^^^^^^

Maybe it doesn't have to do anything with race but with attraction. I have two daughters who are hot for black men as is my sister. Interacial relationships are not dead, I doubt they are in the decline as schools are more inter-racial and todays kids see less of a race barrier than there parents did.You also have the latino's entering the picture more and more. I personally prefer white men. In the end what does it matter?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back