Zone1 Maimonides: Islam Good, Christianity Bad, Muslims Bad, Christians Good

Jews were thriving in Muslim Spain. They had their own guilds or joined Muslim ones. They were also working with Muslims in translating and preserving documents and medical texts.

You have a real problem, Rosie.
LOL @ " ,,,,,,,,working with Muslims in translating and preserving documents and medical texts." try again------it was the JEWS WHO DID IT-----literacy, even then, was rare amongst
muslims, In Baghdad it was the zoroastrians and christians

I posted it because it's true, and it annoys bigots like yourself. lol

"Christianity is Judaism completed." -Benjamin Disraeli, Famous Jewish Guy
what is true? non-christians disallow people in their prayer places (other than
muslims now and then) I have been in Buddhist and hindu----"places"
You would not recognize TRUE if it fell on your empty head. Disraeli was a jew accomodating to ANGLICAN FILTH. He also said "My people were writing
philosphy whilst yours were living in trees"

LOL @ " ,,,,,,,,working with Muslims in translating and preserving documents and medical texts." try again------it was the JEWS WHO DID IT-----literacy, even then, was rare amongst
muslims, In Baghdad it was the zoroastrians and christians

Actually quite a few 'muslim' names were Jewish scholars who changed their names to Arabic ones in earlier generations. Iranians aren't Arabs, neither or Turks, for those in the Peanut Gallery who aren't aware of that. And there are also no 'indigenous Arabs' in the Mandate, either, for that matter, which is why the stupid 'Jews are Europeans' argument is idiotic. If none of these inconvenient historical facts fit your particular dumbass ideological narratives, tough, go read some real history and get even more butthurt.

what is true? non-christians disallow people in their prayer places (other than
muslims now and then) I have been in Buddhist and hindu----"places"
You would not recognize TRUE if it fell on your empty head. Disraeli was a jew accomodating to ANGLICAN FILTH. He also said "My people were writing
philosphy whilst yours were living in trees"

Rosie won't admit the Pharisee cults banned Christians from their synagogues, usually followed by massacres, and continued with that right up to the Muslim bandits sweeping through in the 7th century. they were also enthusiastic allies of Muslim piracy and invasions of Europe and later on of the Ottomans and their invasions.

Actually quite a few 'muslim' names were Jewish scholars who changed their names to Arabic ones in earlier generations. Iranians aren't Arabs, neither or Turks, for those in the Peanut Gallery who aren't aware of that. And there are also no 'indigenous Arabs' in the Mandate, either, for that matter, which is why the stupid 'Jews are Europeans' argument is idiotic. If none of these inconvenient historical facts fit your particular dumbass ideological narratives, tough, go read some real history and get even more butthurt.
try again-----you aren't challenging my statements----uhm.....discuss it with SURADA---
I know the REAL HISTORY. As to names----Jews have been using "local names" for
thousands of Years. An interesting fact----lots of the IRANIAN jews kinda pick up their
NON ARYAN NAMES when they get out of Iran----same with them "arab names" One of
my four brothers actually has what is an original hebrew name----but not my father or
mother or the other three brothers. They might as well be WASPS--like you. Islamo nazi theory is that anyone who was literate in arabic was OBVIOUSLY A MUSLIM. Since the Brits are not literate in REAL ENGLISH---I have no idea what they are

Arabs have been in the West Bank since the Babylonian exile.. sargon2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria.

Rosie won't admit the Pharisee cults banned Christians from their synagogues, usually followed by massacres, and continued with that right up to the Muslim bandits sweeping through in the 7th century. they were also enthusiastic allies of Muslim piracy and invasions of Europe and later on of the Ottomans and their invasions.
why would I own up to WASPO-NAZI propaganda- "PHARISEE CULTS" in Spain?
Allies of Muslims? The only thing that jews go to do for both the
christian and muslim marauders and invaders was ----THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE and
reading and writing and some artisan stuff ---this tradtion never went away. My great grandfather was a TAILOR in the army of FRANZ JOSEF and my father was, being
the only jew on the ship-----during world war II----in the North Atlantic---the ship
BURSAR-----he could read and write. "banned christians from synagogues" ----
from where did you pickup that fantasy? They were certainly not banned from
burning them down

Arabs have been in the West Bank since the Babylonian exile.. sargon2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria.
SO? the answer is easy-----"arabs" speak arabic of the TYPE spoken in
arabia. You got some LINGUISTIC evidence of arabia style ARABIC used
by arabs in the West Bank?--------not that it matters. HUMANS have been
moving around extensively for the past 10,000 years. You are playing an idiot's
game. Please supply names and addresses. I have a friend who ---I came to
know---speaks IRAQI ARABIC------her jewish community has been in Bombay
(mumbai) for MANY CENTURIES-----they fled the filth of islam along with the ZOROASTRIANS. REMEMBER BAGHDAD?

try again-----you aren't challenging my statements----uhm

Well, that's because I'm not trying to challenge everything you say, unlike yourself, and am agreeing with the parts you get right., and pointing out what you get wrong in your frenzied xian bashing. Surada isn't 100% wrong, either. And, rabbinical Judaism is a fabrication of Pharisees, after the failure of the Bar Kokha Revolt to kill all the Romans and Christians. Almost all modern Judaism is Pharisee cultism, derived from Babylonian 'Master Race' fictions.

why would I own up to WASPO-NAZI propaganda- "PHARISEE CULTS" in Spain?
Allies of Muslims? The only thing that jews go to do for both the
christian and muslim marauders and invaders was ----THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE and
reading and writing and some artisan stuff ---this tradtion never went away. My great grandfather was a TAILOR in the army of FRANZ JOSEF and my father was, being
the only jew on the ship-----during world war II----in the North Atlantic---the ship
BURSAR-----he could read and write. "banned christians from synagogues" ----
from where did you pickup that fantasy? They were certainly not banned from
burning them down

Warning: link is to a pdf download, for those who don't have the readers on your phones or tablets.

This banning from the synagogues was widespread over the Roman Empire and beyond, and removed Christians from the exemptions to Emperor worship under Roman laws, and of course led to the massacres of Christians en masse. Jews of course were happy to help those massacres, when they were unable to do the killings themselves. Another proud moment in Jewish history they don't like people knowing about, along with their enthusiasm for helping Muslims out in their invasions and plundering.

Last edited:
Warning: link is to a pdf download, for those who don't have the readers on your phones or tablets.

This banning from the synagogues was widespread over the Roman Empire and beyond, and removed Christians from the exemptions to Emperor worship under Roman laws, and of course led to the massacres of Christians en masse. Jews of course were happy to help those massacres, when they were unable to do the killings themselves. Another proud moment in Jewish history they don't like people knowing about, along with their enthusiasm for helping Muslims out in their invasions and plundering.
your article refers to nothing other than a split and argument AMONGST JEWS---in the early
part of the common era------you have expanded it into a world-wide FANTASY. Synagogue
splits happen even today---they are local phenomena. You got something on those
RABBI WARRIORS ATTACKING CHURCHES IN CHRISTIAN SPAIN?---or even Muslim Spain?
or the massacres that occupy your fevered brain?

Forum List

Back