Luntz's :"my legs were shaking"!!! GOP leadership needs to listen!!!

Many are dumbfounded, except his supporters. Which are growing more each day. Just look st the past years poll on "Are you happy with the direction of the country?" And its always a majority of voters who say "No." I believe Trump is tapping into that majority.

As I recall a majority were happy with the direction of the country under Bill Clinton. That all changed under Bush jr and the impact of the republican deregulation kicking in and decimating the net worth of average Americans while enriching the 1%.

Yes, T-Rump is tapping into that anger but he is part of the problem, not the messiah with the solution.
Well, what happened with your messiah, Obama? He didn't make a difference, for the overwhelming majority of voters think the direction of this country is appalling. I don't see that Trump is part of the problem at all.
The only people I ever see calling President Obama "messiah" are RW posters such as yourself. What is the point, actually?

What do you call this:

IS BARACK OBAMA THE MESSIAH?
"... A LIGHT WILL SHINE THROUGH THAT WINDOW, A BEAM OF LIGHT WILL COME DOWN UPON YOU, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AN EPIPHANY ... AND YOU WILL SUDDENLY REALIZE THAT YOU MUST GO TO THE POLLS AND VOTE FOR OBAMA" - BARACK OBAMA LEBANON, NEW HAMPSHIRE.
JANUARY 7, 2008.
Obama as the Messiah. Angelo Cruciani in Milan with the work "The Hope can be a Cross":

The effigy of Obama on the cross is doing the rounds of the blogosphere. The work of Angelo Cruciani, on display at the Galleria Voghera 11, is an interweaving of the two icons Jesus Christ and Barack Obama "erected as a symbol of the new martyr for humanity, like the cross that bears the weight of expectations placed on him.

Be warned! -- This book is written by an unbeliever who dares to question the MESSIAH.
Read at your own peril!

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

And of course the MSM lapped Obama up to such a degree that the Editor of NewsWeek who once was asked about Bush:
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.He-Could-Go-All-The-Way: 'Today' Cheers Obama's Football Play
But when it came to Obama???
YET this same Editor of NewsWeek Thomas gushed about Obama.....
"mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Well so I've totally blown your first statement when the editor of NewsWeek called him "sort of God"!!!
But the point which goes way over your head is this pompous butt of a President who is such a narcissist!

Last edited:
Recalling the enthusiasm for Obama after his first election, I see the same enthusiasm for Trump. Except Trump has the leadership skills instead of just his race creating the popularity. People believe in him because he is anti-establishment, not a politician, a proven success in leadership, knows how to make deals that favor his interests, is honest and above all, he loves America.

The Republican establishment is still reeling over this, their plans are being washed away. The question now arises, who will back down first? The GOP or Trump? I think the GOP just may embrace Trump after a few more months of Trump gaining in popularity. When he is solidly over 50% in a field of 17, the GOP may have to rethink their mission statement that no one believed they followed anyway.

They just may be heard "Making America Great Again!"

Really dumb people starting with the Iowans (I'm ex-Iowan) were so fearful of being called "racist" if they DIDN"T vote for Obama that that is how
he was elected the first time. The 2nd time dumb ignorant conservatives 3 million to be exact stayed home because they preferred NO one rather
the vote for Romney and we have this Obama-nation!
Hopefully some people have realized that Obama had NO skills to be an executive which after 40 years in business Trump has!
Remember Trump has hired/fired people. When was the truly last time Obama fired anyone???
We've needed a negotiator who wouldn't GIVE away the ONLY leverage..i.e. the Iranian sanctions for something to show for his legacy which is what
Obama is trying to do! Obama wants to bankrupt 1,400 companies with 400,000 employees that pay $100 billion a year in taxes. Brilliant!
Actually, Obama fired plenty of people. They were all the brass in the military who disagreed with him.

Many are dumbfounded, except his supporters. Which are growing more each day. Just look st the past years poll on "Are you happy with the direction of the country?" And its always a majority of voters who say "No." I believe Trump is tapping into that majority.

As I recall a majority were happy with the direction of the country under Bill Clinton. That all changed under Bush jr and the impact of the republican deregulation kicking in and decimating the net worth of average Americans while enriching the 1%.

Yes, T-Rump is tapping into that anger but he is part of the problem, not the messiah with the solution.
Well, what happened with your messiah, Obama? He didn't make a difference, for the overwhelming majority of voters think the direction of this country is appalling. I don't see that Trump is part of the problem at all.
The only people I ever see calling President Obama "messiah" are RW posters such as yourself. What is the point, actually?

What do you call this:

IS BARACK OBAMA THE MESSIAH?
"... A LIGHT WILL SHINE THROUGH THAT WINDOW, A BEAM OF LIGHT WILL COME DOWN UPON YOU, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AN EPIPHANY ... AND YOU WILL SUDDENLY REALIZE THAT YOU MUST GO TO THE POLLS AND VOTE FOR OBAMA" - BARACK OBAMA LEBANON, NEW HAMPSHIRE.
JANUARY 7, 2008.
Obama as the Messiah. Angelo Cruciani in Milan with the work "The Hope can be a Cross":

The effigy of Obama on the cross is doing the rounds of the blogosphere. The work of Angelo Cruciani, on display at the Galleria Voghera 11, is an interweaving of the two icons Jesus Christ and Barack Obama "erected as a symbol of the new martyr for humanity, like the cross that bears the weight of expectations placed on him.

Be warned! -- This book is written by an unbeliever who dares to question the MESSIAH.
Read at your own peril!

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

And of course the MSM lapped Obama up to such a degree that the Editor of NewsWeek who once was asked about Bush:
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.He-Could-Go-All-The-Way: 'Today' Cheers Obama's Football Play
But when it came to Obama???
YET this same Editor of NewsWeek Thomas gushed about Obama.....
"mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Well so I've totally blown your first statement when the editor of NewsWeek called him "sort of God"!!!
But the point which goes way over your head is this pompous butt of a President who is such a narcissist!
And they say we are mesmerized with Trump. LOL

Woman democrat supports Trump..
I’ve written before about an acquaintance—late 60s, northern Georgia, lives on Social Security, voted Obama in ’08, not partisan, watches Fox News, hates Wall Street and “the GOP establishment.”
She continues to be so ardent for Mr. Trump that she not only watched his speech in Mobile, Ala., on live TV, she watched while excitedly texting with family members—middle-class, white, independent-minded—who were in the audience cheering. Is that “the Republican base”? I guess maybe it is, because she texted me Wednesday to say she’d just registered Republican. I asked if she’d ever been one before. Reply: “No, never!!!”

Hispanic supports...
My friend Cesar works the deli counter at my neighborhood grocery store. He is Dominican, an immigrant, early 50s, and listens most mornings to a local Hispanic radio station, La Mega, on 97.9 FM. Their morning show is the popular “El Vacilón de la Mañana,” and after the first GOP debate, Cesar told me, they opened the lines to call-ins, asking listeners (mostly Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican) for their impressions. More than half called in to say they were for Mr. Trump. Their praise, Cesar told me a few weeks ago, dumbfounded the hosts. I later spoke to one of them, who identified himself as D.J. New Era. He backed Cesar’s story. “We were very surprised,” at the Trump support, he said. Why? “It’s a Latin-based market!”

The people hate the elites, which is not new, and very American.
The elites have no faith in the people, which, actually, is new.
Everything is stasis.
Then Donald Trump comes, like a rock thrown through a showroom window, and the molecules start to move.
America Is So in Play

As I said. Those polled like what Trump is saying.

The GOP better smarten the hell up and pay attention.

I'm now convinced that the Clinton's have masterminded the downfall of the GOP.

Trump will never win a popular vote -- there are just not enough bigots and Klansmen left anymore.

lol. ^ or stadiums big enough to hold them all.........

You see this...
Trump-Packs-Stadium.jpg

And believe Trump has wide national appeal.

I see this...
img201508221053351815753649.jpg

And think, not so much.

I’ve written before about an acquaintance—late 60s, northern Georgia, lives on Social Security, voted Obama in ’08, not partisan, watches Fox News, hates Wall Street and “the GOP establishment.”
She continues to be so ardent for Mr. Trump that she not only watched his speech in Mobile, Ala., on live TV, she watched while excitedly texting with family members—middle-class, white, independent-minded—who were in the audience cheering. Is that “the Republican base”? I guess maybe it is, because she texted me Wednesday to say she’d just registered Republican. I asked if she’d ever been one before. Reply: “No, never!!!”

Hispanic supports...
My friend Cesar works the deli counter at my neighborhood grocery store. He is Dominican, an immigrant, early 50s, and listens most mornings to a local Hispanic radio station, La Mega, on 97.9 FM. Their morning show is the popular “El Vacilón de la Mañana,” and after the first GOP debate, Cesar told me, they opened the lines to call-ins, asking listeners (mostly Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican) for their impressions. More than half called in to say they were for Mr. Trump. Their praise, Cesar told me a few weeks ago, dumbfounded the hosts. I later spoke to one of them, who identified himself as D.J. New Era. He backed Cesar’s story. “We were very surprised,” at the Trump support, he said. Why? “It’s a Latin-based market!”

Everything is stasis.
Then Donald Trump comes, like a rock thrown through a showroom window, and the molecules start to move.
America Is So in Play

Trump will never win a popular vote -- there are just not enough bigots and Klansmen left anymore.

You see this...
Trump-Packs-Stadium.jpg

I see this...

And think, not so much.
And how many is Hillary getting for her speeches? They look like they are in coffee houses where she brings her staff and speaks to them, LOL Of course there is a crowd of press, hoping, but finally disappointed when she doesn't answer questions.

Hispanic supports...

Everything is stasis.
America Is So in Play

You see this...
Trump-Packs-Stadium.jpg

I see this...

And think, not so much.
And how many is Hillary getting for her speeches? They look like they are in coffee houses where she brings her staff and speaks to them, LOL Of course there is a crowd of press, hoping, but finally disappointed when she doesn't answer questions.

Hillary isn't out there everyday either. When she is, her numbers will rise. She doesn't have to be out there everyday to gain support. She already has it. The real headscratcher is why Bernie
consistently draws way bigger crowds than Trump.

Bernie Sanders Is Drawing Massive Crowds Around the Country—No Big Deal, Says Washington Post

"With each city Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders visits, the number of supporters he draws to his rallies keeps growing. Since June 1, Sanders has spoken to 100,000 people across seven events.

In Phoenix, Arizona, on July 18, he drew 11,000 people, setting a new record for 2016 presidential candidates. His record continued in Seattle with 15,000 supporters, and then in Portland with 28,000 supporters. In Los Angeles on August 10, Sanders drew about 27,500 supporters, according to the Sanders campaign."

You see this...
Trump-Packs-Stadium.jpg

I see this...

And think, not so much.

Hillary isn't out there everyday either. When she is, her numbers will rise. She doesn't have to be out there everyday to gain support. She already has it. The real headscratcher is why Bernie

Bernie Sanders Is Drawing Massive Crowds Around the Country—No Big Deal, Says Washington Post

"With each city Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders visits, the number of supporters he draws to his rallies keeps growing. Since June 1, Sanders has spoken to 100,000 people across seven events.

In Phoenix, Arizona, on July 18, he drew 11,000 people, setting a new record for 2016 presidential candidates. His record continued in Seattle with 15,000 supporters, and then in Portland with 28,000 supporters. In Los Angeles on August 10, Sanders drew about 27,500 supporters, according to the Sanders campaign."
The big head scratcher is just why is Bernie getting the crowds and why isn't the Hill having press conferences? She can't handle it. And she's supposed to handle the job of POTUS? Weird

Hispanic supports...

Everything is stasis.
America Is So in Play

You see this...
Trump-Packs-Stadium.jpg

I see this...

And think, not so much.

It's early yet.
Hillary wowed them in the school gym though! "What, you mean with a cloth?" :eusa_dance:

Hispanic supports...

Everything is stasis.
America Is So in Play

You see this...
Trump-Packs-Stadium.jpg

I see this...

And think, not so much.

It's early yet.
Hillary wowed them in the school gym though! "What, you mean with a cloth?" :eusa_dance:
LOL... school gym...and he makes fun of the stadium where only 20,000+ attended, :lmao:

You see this...
Trump-Packs-Stadium.jpg

I see this...

And think, not so much.

The big head scratcher is just why is Bernie getting the crowds and why isn't the Hill having press conferences? She can't handle it. And she's supposed to handle the job of POTUS? Weird

It's not weird at all. She has name recognition and is still the front-runner. She doesn't need to be out there. Bernie needs name recognition and is getting it. You all act like Trump is killing it across the country. He is killing it, just in a Republican primary among Republican voters.

You see this...
Trump-Packs-Stadium.jpg

I see this...

And think, not so much.

It's early yet.
LOL... school gym...and he makes fun of the stadium where only 20,000+ attended, :lmao:

You're right dude. Not a stadium big enough to hold them all.

Hispanic supports...

It is truly astonishing the way you people delude yourselves into believing Trump will get any Hispanic support whatsoever.

You see this...
Trump-Packs-Stadium.jpg

I see this...

And think, not so much.

It's not weird at all. She has name recognition and is still the front-runner. She doesn't need to be out there. Bernie needs name recognition and is getting it. You all act like Trump is killing it across the country. He is killing it, just in a Republican primary among Republican voters.
He is not far from Hillary in the competition between the two.

You see this...
Trump-Packs-Stadium.jpg

I see this...

And think, not so much.

He is not far from Hillary in the competition between the two.

This is the primary season. There is no competition between the two. The competition is for their party nomination.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back