After Brutalizing Trump For Doubting Elections, Joe Biden And Jen Psaki Tell Americans To Doubt Elections

Any president would have done warp speed duh. He also led the world's idiot movement so the pandemic goes on. We should have vaxxed the whole world, idiot mover lol...
then why did the dems undermined the trust in the process?

the pandemic goes on, because joey xiden…who’s policies killed more people from covid, even with trumps three vaccines

Not letting groups of people vote who are known for being stupid would help the GOP. You libs are clueless.
Who is known for being for being stupid for crying out loud, bigot lol? Everyone in the world outside your tiny propaganda bubble thinks it's you that's for sure...election steal vax gw hoax etc is a joke

A lie. Here's something, 496% that's how much higher my post reaction score is than yours. :itsok:
try reality

Fact check: Courts have dismissed multiple lawsuits of ...

Feb 15, 2021 · Courts dismissed more than 50 lawsuits of alleged electoral fraud and irregularities presented by Trump and allies. U.S. election security officials have said the election

You're a brainwashed functional Nazi in waiting. Trump and martial law would be good, right? Fuque yourself and go back to Russia....only dupes believe that shytte....
Comprehension, not your strong suite?

lennypartiv said:
Geez, we all saw the election being stolen on election night. How can anyone be so blind as to not see it?
November 4 2020
This is a fraud on the American public. This is an embarrassment to our country. We were getting ready to win this election, frankly we did win this election. We did win this election. So our goal now is to ensure the integrity for the good of this nation, this is a very big moment. This is a major fraud on our nation. We want the law to be used in the proper manner.

So we will be going to the U.S. Supreme Court. We want all voting to stop. We don't want them to find any ballots at 4 o'clock in the morning and add them to the list. OK? It's a very sad, it's a very sad moment. To me, this is a very sad moment, and we will win this, and as far as I'm concerned, we already have won it.

Trump TRIED.

I was in a evil Sam's club wif the girlfriend early Tuesday afternoon
She was befuddled she had to pay 4 more dollars for the 4 pack of butter

Last time she said she paid 8.99 .....this week 12.99

Normies are noticing thier costs rising .....and they're not happy

So we will be going to the U.S. Supreme Court. We want all voting to stop. We don't want them to find any ballots at 4 o'clock in the morning and add them to the list. OK? It's a very sad, it's a very sad moment.
Makes sense to me. Those ballots that mysteriously appear in the middle of the night should not be counted.

If I didn't know better, I'd think the democrats were a bunch of lying, scheming, power mad hypocrites.

Wait...

But that does not mean that republicans are any better, except they may be more honest in their greed and ambition.

Comprehension, not your strong suite?

November 4 2020
This is a fraud on the American public. This is an embarrassment to our country. We were getting ready to win this election, frankly we did win this election. We did win this election. So our goal now is to ensure the integrity for the good of this nation, this is a very big moment. This is a major fraud on our nation. We want the law to be used in the proper manner.

So we will be going to the U.S. Supreme Court. We want all voting to stop. We don't want them to find any ballots at 4 o'clock in the morning and add them to the list. OK? It's a very sad, it's a very sad moment. To me, this is a very sad moment, and we will win this, and as far as I'm concerned, we already have won it.

Trump TRIED.
You are technically insane, brainwashed functional moron. Totally laughed out of polite society lol...Try a news outlet, not a propaganda one....

Forum List

Back