GOP Leadership Memo Suggests Senate Cannot Block Trial If House Votes To Impeach Trump

The difference between them both is Nixon left in shame Trump has no shame

President Trump didn't do anything wrong

If you click your heels three times while you say that, you'll be back in Novosibirsk.

At this very moment, Trump's constitutional responsibilities include protecting the whistleblower's identity under the law. How's he handling that?
He is not a whistleblower correctly speaking-he is a second hand gossip relayer.

Who says?

Actually, the news pointed that out.

The "whistle blower" just has some hearsay, they didn't hear a syllable of the President's discussions with Ukraine leadership.

If you click your heels three times while you say that, you'll be back in Novosibirsk.

At this very moment, Trump's constitutional responsibilities include protecting the whistleblower's identity under the law. How's he handling that?
He is not a whistleblower correctly speaking-he is a second hand gossip relayer.

Who says?

Actually, the news pointed that out.

The "whistle blower" just has some hearsay, they didn't hear a syllable of the President's discussions with Ukraine leadership.

You mean the "lying MSM"?

It's a legal determination. Until the DoJ or courts rule otherwise, the whistleblower's ID is legally-protected, and it's the constitutional responsibility of the president to see the law is upheld.

We don't know because the media and morons like you never tell the truth.

I thought you had special non-media and non-moron sources of information. What do they tell you?
What you describe is being an eyewitness, liar. And even then if the eyewitness is a prog, they are liars.

Who says?
I just did-what's your beef with that?

Who says?

A matter of authority. Or a lack of authority, in this case.

Who says?

A matter of authority. Or a lack of authority, in this case.
What do you want a note from the principal? Think for yourself, or better yet, google it-its all over the internet.

Do you really think the Senate Republicans are so delusional that they will be able to vanquish the Dems without Trump's supporters?

You could be right, but I have my doubts.
Anything can happen but if a Republican votes Trump out, he will never win another election-the Dems sure aren't going to vote for them!
One more instance that repubs believe in political party before country
And Dems don't???
As a general rule, no. There is a real risk this impeachment thing is gonna be political suicide but they are doing it anyway, because it's the right thing to do.

Can you picture a republican doing something like that?

I sure as fuck can't.

Why is it the "right thing" to do? To teach millions of deplorable Americans that their vote doesn't matter, and they might as well stay home during future elections?

Trump is a modern day, Wat Tyler, who stood up to English Deep State in 1381. Back then they called the Deplorables "peasants", but it was the same concept. Tyler and Trump showed courage in being willing to speak Truth to power.
It's the right thing to do for the same reason it right to arrest murderers and robbers.

Think man. This isn't rocket science.

Do you really think the Senate Republicans are so delusional that they will be able to vanquish the Dems without Trump's supporters?

Anything can happen but if a Republican votes Trump out, he will never win another election-the Dems sure aren't going to vote for them!
And Dems don't???
As a general rule, no. There is a real risk this impeachment thing is gonna be political suicide but they are doing it anyway, because it's the right thing to do.

I sure as fuck can't.
FEAR DEMOCRACY!
Says the nutbar who wants to break the Constitution for tRump.

This isnt QUOTE="Third Party, post: 23213717, member: 71707"]

And Dems don't???

I sure as fuck can't.
The Republicans did it with Clinton for the same reason-HATRED and revenge. There is no nobility on either side. All any of this has done is remind people why they hate politicians.[/QUOTE]

This isn't revenge. These people are putting their careers at risk.

And Dems don't???

I sure as fuck can't.

Why is it the "right thing" to do? To teach millions of deplorable Americans that their vote doesn't matter, and they might as well stay home during future elections?

Trump is a modern day, Wat Tyler, who stood up to English Deep State in 1381. Back then they called the Deplorables "peasants", but it was the same concept. Tyler and Trump showed courage in being willing to speak Truth to power.
Trump is in the same boat with the Rosenbergs
It was a gas chamber-not a boat
Wishful thinking.

Where is The Constitution being broken?

It’s not.

You are a liar and an enemy of America.

Only Biden broke the law.

There is an ongoing investigation in to Biden’s corrupt dealings in the Ukraine.

It is not illegal to ask The Ukraine to assist Law Enforcement with a criminal investigation on a criminal, Joe and Hunter Biden and their involvement with organized crime in The Ukraine.

And Dems don't???

I sure as fuck can't.
FEAR DEMOCRACY!

And Dems don't???

I sure as fuck can't.

It's the right thing to do for the same reason it right to arrest murderers and robbers.

How about arresting illegals? Isn't that the right thing to do?

And Dems don't???

I sure as fuck can't.
FEAR DEMOCRACY!
No constitution will be broken by anyone-Democrat or Republican-too many eyes watching.

And Dems don't???

I sure as fuck can't.
The Republicans did it with Clinton for the same reason-HATRED and revenge. There is no nobility on either side. All any of this has done is remind people why they hate politicians.

This isn't revenge. These people are putting their careers at risk.[/QUOTE]
No they are not-don't be a sap-they could care less-this is about keeping their jobs. Everything either side does is with an eye for what the political consequences are.

And Dems don't???

I sure as fuck can't.

It's a bit more complicated than that.

Don't go off topic.

And Dems don't???

I sure as fuck can't.
The Republicans did it with Clinton for the same reason-HATRED and revenge. There is no nobility on either side. All any of this has done is remind people why they hate politicians.

No they are not-don't be a sap-they could care less-this is about keeping their jobs. Everything either side does is with an eye for what the political consequences are.
They are risking their jobs. This is about defending our constitution and our country. It may well.cost us (democrats) the presidency. But it's still the right thing to do.

Last edited:
And Dems don't???

I sure as fuck can't.

They are risking their jobs. This is about defending our constitution and our country. It may well.cost us (democrats) the presidency. But it's still the right thing to do.[/QUOTE]

Bullshit, they are attacking Trump for blowing the whistle on Biden.

And Dems don't???

I sure as fuck can't.

They are risking their jobs. This is about defending our constitution and our country. It may well.cost us (democrats) the presidency. But it's still the right thing to do.

Bullshit, they are attacking Trump for blowing the whistle on Biden.

There is no whistle to blow on Biden. It's already been investigated and no suggestion of wrongdoing was found.

And Dems don't???

I sure as fuck can't.

It's a bit more complicated than that.

Don't go off topic.
It's the right thing to do for the same reason it right to arrest murderers and robbers. Is this off topic too from the other guy? And how can arresting illegals be wrong-IT IS THE LAW! NOT COMPLICATED!

Forum List

Back