LSU - Bammer - THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Its game day!
LSU - one game away from being one of the best college football teams ever!

This is what will happen.

For the 1st half Bammer will appear to be in control. They may even ring up as much as 10 point lead.

The 2nd half will be all LSU, and by the time its over Nick Saban will be crying like a bitch!

Hey Tigers, Hey Tigers,

We just beat the HELL OUT OF YOU!!!

21-0

Lesley Miles and his boys got a ass-whoopin'

Hey Tigers, Hey Tigers,

21-0

I guess I should have mentioned my game prediction required that the LSU coaches and players actually show up to the Superdome. Though I guess at least my 1st half prediction was pretty close!

Fuck.

Next year we got your number Gump.

Miles 3

Saban 3

Cheers to the 10-year war!

Its game day!
LSU - one game away from being one of the best college football teams ever!

This is what will happen.

For the 1st half Bammer will appear to be in control. They may even ring up as much as 10 point lead.

The 2nd half will be all LSU, and by the time its over Nick Saban will be crying like a bitch!
Well you got the first half right! :D

Hey Tigers, Hey Tigers,

21-0

I guess I should have mentioned my game prediction required that the LSU coaches and players actually show up to the Superdome. Though I guess at least my 1st half prediction was pretty close!

Fuck.

Miles 3

Saban 3

The thing is, LSU actually had a full roster with none of the superstars in jail or suspension.

No excuses.

Hey Tigers, Hey Tigers,

21-0

Fuck.

Miles 3

Saban 3

The thing is, LSU actually had a full roster with none of the superstars in jail or suspension.

No excuses.

Didn't say there were any. The offense and Coach Miles didn't show up for the game. That's not an excuse its what's happened. I'm so relieved the Jefferson/Lee era is over, they've been nothing but a source of offensive nausea their entire tenure.

Wait till next year Gump. No revenge. Redemption. If LSU can take anything from this game its a hard lesson learned. When you get proud and feel like you've already proven yourself, you're going to shit on a good season. That AP Coach of the year award got to Les's head. This game should humble him for the rest of his career, and that's what he needs.

One thing I am certain of - the LSU team and Coach Miles got exactly what they deserved.

That being said, looking back on it all, 13-1 aint bad and I take some small solace in knowing we denied the National Champions a perfect season, the SEC Championship, and the SEC West Championship, and the best SEC record overall.

Last edited:
I never saw a bigger bunch of quitters and cry-babies than what I saw in the second half of that game. All of that LSU swagger was GONE. DESTROYED. Mathieu looked like he was going to break down and cry when they showed him on the bench. Jefferson was exposed for the non-quarterback he really is.

I am not a fan of either team, but the better team definitely won. Saban out-coached Miles, which is not a surprise. A mediocre high school coach could out-coach Les Miles. Luckily, Miles has enough brains to surround himself with great assistant coaches.

I never saw a bigger bunch of quitters and cry-babies than what I saw in the second half of that game. All of that LSU swagger was GONE. DESTROYED. Mathieu looked like he was going to break down and cry when they showed him on the bench. Jefferson was exposed for the non-quarterback he really is.

I am not a fan of either team, but the better team definitely won. Saban out-coached Miles, which is not a surprise. A mediocre high school coach could out-coach Les Miles. Luckily, Miles has enough brains to surround himself with great assistant coaches.

If only Saban had enough brains to surround himself with accurate field goal kickers, he wouldn't have lost to the #2 team in the nation in November.

This just all gets back to a fact of life that is little known to folks in my age group and younger but well known to the old timer LSU fans - Bama always wins. Always. Even when they lose, somehow, in the end, they win. They have the best players. But that's not always enough. They also have the best referees and don't pay paying then a bonus. The SEC head office is IN Birmingham, less than 1 hour from Gump Central. And they have fans willing to do anything for the football team, like poisoning oak trees and who knows what else. Alabama for all intents and purposes OWNS the SEC.

Think about it - what else IS there in Tuscaloosa?

Its OK though. LSU was never meant to be #1 this year - NEXT year is LSU's year. With the JLee/Jefferson era finally OVER, Russel Shepard, Zach Mettenberger, Michael Ford, I could go on. Plus most of the defense returning - including the honeybadger. Next year LSU beats USC in the Rose Bowl and Bama gets some patty cake team in the Sugar Bowl.

Last edited:

If only Saban had enough brains to surround himself with accurate field goal kickers, he wouldn't have lost to the #2 team in the nation in November.

This just all gets back to a fact of life that is little known to folks in my age group and younger but well known to the old timer LSU fans - Bama always wins. Always. Even when they lose, somehow, in the end, they win. They have the best players. But that's not always enough. They also have the best referees and don't pay paying then a bonus. The SEC head office is IN Birmingham, less than 1 hour from Gump Central. And they have fans willing to do anything for the football team, like poisoning oak trees and who knows what else. Alabama for all intents and purposes OWNS the SEC.

Think about it - what else IS there in Tuscaloosa?

Its OK though. LSU was never meant to be #1 this year - NEXT year is LSU's year. With the JLee/Jefferson era finally OVER, Russel Shepard, Zach Mettenberger, Michael Ford, I could go on. Plus most of the defense returning - including the honeybadger. Next year LSU beats USC in the Rose Bowl and Bama gets some patty cake team in the Sugar Bowl.

Dude, it was better when you remembered how to be a good sport.

The refs are the reason we won? lmao

I guess those refs who ignored the blatant personal fouls committed by the LSU players were just rebels who didn't follow the instructions of the power brokers in T-town?

Forum List

Back