Broncos @ New England... W/L... Pick it.

Broncos @ New England... Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Patriots are 7-1 at home and coming of a week's rest, versus the Donkey's 5-3 road record and just barely squeaking by the Stillers. Plus, the Pats lead in every major offensive and defensive category. Oh, and their entire offense is healthy and ready to go (Green-Ellis is a probable one week out).

Oh, and Tom Brady > Ben Roethlisberger.

New England 31, Denver 10.

I guarantee a Patriot win bitches!

My Steelers family made the same Garuntees...

Matter of Fact, I don't know of ANYONE here @ the Twafflehouse outside of me who picked the Broncos of Pitt...

:)

peace...

In a PM convo with a poster who will not be named I said they were the most likely to have an upset victory this weekend.

I still didn't give them much of a chance tho.

The Patriots will layeth the smacketh down on Denver.

Book it. Done.

:)

Patriots are 7-1 at home and coming of a week's rest, versus the Donkey's 5-3 road record and just barely squeaking by the Stillers. Plus, the Pats lead in every major offensive and defensive category. Oh, and their entire offense is healthy and ready to go (Green-Ellis is a probable one week out).

Don't forget we will have Chung and Spikes this time around too.

Don't forget we will have Chung and Spikes this time around too.
Indeed.

This is not a beat-up Stillers team we're talking about here.

The Broncos had to go to overtime to beat a Steelers team whose defensive line was decimated by the loss of Casey Hampton and Brett Keisel...a secondary missing cornerback Cortez Allan...an offense missing it's Pro Bowl center Maurkice Pouncey and running backs Rasheed Mendenhall and Mewelde Moore. The Patriots on the other hand are rested from a bye week with players they didn't have when they were playing...and beating...the Broncos several weeks ago. As bad as the Patriots defense has played at times this year I think Tim Tebow will have a hard time scoring enough points to match Tom Brady and the Patriots high powered offense...especially missing Eric Decker. The Steelers secondary got cute trying to jump routes all through the game. I don't think the Patriots will make the same mistake. My prediction is Belichick forces Denver to dink and dunk their way down the field, forcing Tebow to make a series of short accurate passes which is NOT his strength. Final score 34 - 20 Pats.

Denver
Why?
Because stranger things have happened.

That and I want to see Yates and Tebow in the AFC championship. Two kids who by all rights should never have gotten this far.

Last edited:
This game is essentially Heaven's version of Fantasy Football.

Jesus's Broncos will be playing his dad's team on Saturday.

Forum List

Back