Lots of Americans are sick of this climate change stuff

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
If it was a consensus it wouldn't be controversial

climate change is a hoax intended, like communism, to put money into the leaders pockets...

This is a good time in American history to reread animal farm1984 Brave New World Atlas Shrugged

Of course Bernie Sanders Communist Manifesto

America is so done with Democrat asshole antics and control shit...

If there wasn't a long history of it occurring on the planet I might agree with you.
enhanced-buzz-5810-1310412106-41.jpg

climate change is a hoax intended, like communism, to put money into the leaders pockets...

This is a good time in American history to reread animal farm1984 Brave New World Atlas Shrugged

It is the global warming making you people irritable and hot under the collar.

It's not controversial. Only in the minds of idiot Republicans in the USA. The rest of the world isn't denying it.

America is so done with Russian trolls.

What you really mean us I'm a typical low IQ republican who believes nothing that Trump doesn't say.
I also don't believe any of the international evidence its happening.

To justify my position and ignorance, I'll say its a democrat and communist conspiracy to rib people if all their money. Yep that should fool everyone.

Sound familiar dopey???

Climate change is really a religion. When it snows you have to disregard your senses and believe that snow is a result of global warming. NASA types were convinced that the earth was headed for another Ice Age back in the 60's but turned on a dime when Al Gore, who had no background in science, developed a theory to make a buck selling carbon credits. The Nobel people saw a way for the world to extort money from good old Uncle while blaming American decadence for global warming by awarding a Nobel prize to Al Gore for nothing more than being an angry failed politician who turned on his own Country. Anti-American lefties saw a way to gain political power by forcing the American people to comply with federal regulations. Weather "scientists" disregarded incredible natural events like the Fukashima earthquake that moved Japan about ten feet and changed the Earth's axis a degree or so because you can't make any extortion money or gain political power by blaming mother nature. Hypocrite warmers fly around in gas guzzling private planes while they blame mom and pop citizens for driving SUV's and blame farmers for cow farts.

If you're sick of climate change now, you may be sicker of it this summer. We'll see.

I'm an evidence based individual, I don't place much stock in predictions and I completely ignore those who say things are impossible.

If the climate change people are correct, we'll see noticeable and measurable changes within the next 5 years. The summers will become hotter. Los Angeles will become like Chandler Arizona.

We'll see, right?

It's not controversial. Only in the minds of idiot Republicans in the USA. The rest of the world isn't denying it.

America is so done with Russian trolls.
You hear yourself and look at what you print

It's not controversial ?

What do you call this.

Never once have I ever heard any of you talk science or details or physics and Mathematics

You don't even know the punch line for your own stupid joke

Last edited:
Climate change is really a religion. When it snows you have to disregard your senses and believe that snow is a result of global warming. NASA types were convinced that the earth was headed for another Ice Age back in the 60's but turned on a dime when Al Gore, who had no background in science, developed a theory to make a buck selling carbon credits. The Nobel people saw a way for the world to extort money from good old Uncle while blaming American decadence for global warming by awarding a Nobel prize to Al Gore for nothing more than being an angry failed politician who turned on his own Country. Anti-American lefties saw a way to gain political power by forcing the American people to comply with federal regulations. Weather "scientists" disregarded incredible natural events like the Fukashima earthquake that moved Japan about ten feet and changed the Earth's axis a degree or so because you can't make any extortion money or gain political power by blaming mother nature. Hypocrite warmers fly around in gas guzzling private planes while they blame mom and pop citizens for driving SUV's and blame farmers for cow farts.
Well said

Forum List

Back