Climate change is a hoax, says Townhall columnist.. 97% of Americans are not concerned about it

I've already stated my 'rational reasoned argument',, of which you rejected, so what is the point of going further?
Of course you're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

I challenge you to cite the post where you presented a rational reasoned argument. I predict that you will run away from that challenge like a coward.

Of course you're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

I challenge you to cite the post where you presented a rational reasoned argument. I predict that you will run away from that challenge like a coward.
Why? You ignored it the first time

Ever seen what happens to a scientist that goes against the flow with regards to an ideological issue like climate change? They are quickly ostracized by their colleagues and peers. Their research funding will quickly dry up. It is not coincidentally exactly the same way the average liberal reacts when their ideas challenged. They don't want to be wrong and won't entertain the possibility that they could be. Democrats and liberals will quickly throw science or logic under the bus to uphold their self perceived moral superiority.
yeh, it's like

I'm God. Don't argue w/ me; you will lose every time, says me, God
'

It is astonishingly frustrating to me that the public world wide has been led to believe that CO2, the very life enabling essential part of our atmosphere, is something we need to fear.
Now, CO2 is the...

Most Powerful Molecule In The Universe​

It is astonishingly frustrating to me that the public world wide has been led to believe that CO2, the very life enabling essential part of our atmosphere, is something we need to fear.
Now, CO2 is the...

Most Powerful Molecule In The Universe​

Too much oxygen can kill you dumbass.

Too much water too

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Too much oxygen can kill you dumbass.

Too much water too
When volcanic eruptive events happen on this planet that last TWO MILLION YEARS, you might have a logical point about the horrors of CO2. Otherwise, it's all fear mongering shout at the sky pseudo sCiEnCe from the demented control FREAK leftist zombies. LIES!

Siberian Traps​

The Siberian Traps (Russian: Сибирские траппы, romanized: Sibirskiye trappy) is a large region of volcanic rock, known as a large igneous province, in Siberia, Russia. The massive eruptive event that formed the traps is one of the largest known volcanic events in the last 500 million years.

The eruptions continued for roughly two million years and spanned the PermianTriassic boundary, or P–T boundary, which occurred around 251.9 million years ago. The Siberian Traps are believed to be the primary cause of the Permian–Triassic extinction event, the most severe extinction event in the geologic record

Siberian Traps - Wikipedia.

How does adding tiling and irrigation "destroy our energy sector and economy"?
Good question, that’s the governments plan though. Wipe out fissile fuels, make diesel unaffordable and raise taxes. Somehow that’s going to make it rain more in Illinois I guess. You better hope so anyway, otherwise you’re going to be filling with plow horses and digging irrigation ditches by hand like it’s the 1800’s again. Unlike the 1800’s though this time around you can look up and see your government lords fly over in their private jets.

Good question, that’s the governments plan though. Wipe out fissile fuels, make diesel unaffordable and raise taxes. Somehow that’s going to make it rain more in Illinois I guess. You better hope so anyway, otherwise you’re going to be filling with plow horses and digging irrigation ditches by hand like it’s the 1800’s again. Unlike the 1800’s though this time around you can look up and see your government lords fly over in their private jets.

I do not give a fuck about the Govt's plan.

I do not support their plan and neither do 90% of the people in the country.

That is going to be tough with 8 billion people. There will be many less people on the planet and these Prog fools are too stupid to realize it.

Forum List

Back