The Climate Change Industry and the Hoax of Global Warming

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
For you "deniers OR cult followers" in the cult of globull warming. the warming and cooling you see happening: is a Natural function of the earth.... WAKE UP for crying out loud before you take us all down with you

SNIP:

ileana042715.jpg

It’s late April 2015 and it is still quite cold and the growing season is behind – an unusual late and frigid spring. The trees are just now sprouting green leaves and a few brave ones have even bloomed. If you ask the environmentalists, it is global warming.

If it snows, it is global warming. If it’s hot, it is global warming. Everything is global warming and must be redressed immediately or the earth will perish. Hundreds of billions have already been spent around the globe on a deliberately manufactured panic.

I am not sure who coined the term “climate change industry” but it is an apt description of the snake oil salesmen who have become billionaires on the unfounded and irrational fear of debunked global warming and of climate change based on manufactured consensus science. The climate has been changing for millennia in cyclical periods dominated by either unusually cold or unusually hot temperatures.

It is convenient to the promoters of the climate change industry to purposefully confound weather events with climate. Having declared that the “science is settled,” the global warming scaremongering environmentalists are moving on to the next target of limiting our property rights and freedoms via carbon footprint and draconian, coal-industry destructive EPA regulations.

After all, the number one threat to our national security has been declared to be climate change.

It is not the crushing out-of-control debt, it is not the planned and unchecked flood of immigrants into countries around the world, changing the demographics and eliminating sovereignty to the benefit of global elitist control, it is not ISIS beheading Christians and occupying the formerly liberated towns and provinces in Iraq, and it is not Iran with its nuclear bomb program, threatening to wipe Israel off the map, our ally and the only sane patch of reality in the Middle East.

The climate change industry has admitted through a Freudian slip that their agenda of climate change is “disrupting national economies

all of it here:
The Climate Change Industry and the Hoax of Global Warming

The AW church still peddles their religious scriptures as "science".

The problem is that not one of the loyal AGW church members can provide any real scientific proof (meaning with datasets and source code) that CO2 drives climate.

But since this is now a money making machine where the AGW cult can command up to $30,000 per 30 minute speech on the subject, well they will remain loyal until the money runs out..

Threads like this should be in the conspiracy folder, along with the moon landing hoaxers, birthers, flat earthers, antivaxxers and 9/11 truthers.

Global warming denialism is literally nothing but a conspiracy cult now. It's time to stop being politically correct, and to treat it as a conspiracy cult.

Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that say AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Against that, we have obese junkies on the AM radio, fake British Lords, and undedegreed ex-TV weathermen claiming otherwise. And willfully ignorant 'Conservatives' posting on the internet.

Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that say AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Against that, we have obese junkies on the AM radio, fake British Lords, and undedegreed ex-TV weathermen claiming otherwise. And willfully ignorant 'Conservatives' posting on the internet.

And in comes a AGW cult member to support my comments!

Threads like this should be in the conspiracy folder, along with the moon landing hoaxers, birthers, flat earthers, antivaxxers and 9/11 truthers.

Global warming denialism is literally nothing but a conspiracy cult now. It's time to stop being politically correct, and to treat it as a conspiracy cult.

Why? You afraid that the facts will get out so you wish to censor everything that doesn't comport to your fraud?

And they ALL depend on the fraud to further their funding. Not a very compelling argument olfraud.

Have you figured out yet that IPCC Ottmar "redistribute wealth" Edenhofer is not only a real person, but was a lead author or IPCC 4 and 5

Right because it kicks your ass

Every Scientific Society SQUAWK, every National Academy of Science SQUAWK, and every major University SQUAWK has policy statements that say AGW is real, and a clear and present danger SQUAWK!
SquawkingParrot.gif

Old Rocks wanna cracker? :lmao:

With El Moki dying, spring very cool and way below normal for 85% of the northern hemisphere, I am not seeing any rise coming. Monsoons appear to be hitting way early and the Polar low, which should have hit its low power position already and hasn't, remaining 2x the 1970-2000 average size, its looking like summer might be short lived.

The Climate Change money machine is about to get the drawer slammed on its fingers..

To implement proposed measures for the purpose of slowing or even reversing the alleged affects of human activity on the climate would result in the expenditure of hundreds of trillions of dollars, destroy entire industries, and send tens of millions to the unemployment lines.

Is it really worth it? :dunno:

If the "scientific community" were really that concerned and proactive, it would be calling for a halt to the RFS program and the replacement of the 58 million acres of U.S. ethanol-bound corn with 58 million acres of trees.

But they wouldn't dare go there, now would they?

Appeal to authority. All the institutions you named stand to gain financially from supporting the AGW hoax.

I would stand to gain from robbing a bank. May we the assume me guilty of the last bank robbery in my area? This is all just more of your grand conspiracy among the unusually corrupt field of climate science. IOW, it's your ignorant, unevidenced, anti-science bullshit.

Appeal to authority. All the institutions you named stand to gain financially from supporting the AGW hoax.
OK, Little Twink, what you are saying is that most of the scientists in world, from all nations, cultures, and political philosophies are in on a grand conspriracy. Have you stocked up on plenty of tinfoil for your hats?

OK, Little Twink, what you are saying is that most of the scientists in world, from all nations, cultures, and political philosophies are in on a grand conspriracy. Have you stocked up on plenty of tinfoil for your hats?
come on man, don't you have any new material? my word you're boring.conspiracy, conspiracy, boohoo you feel like you got yours. hahahahaahhahaahah.

I would stand to gain from robbing a bank. May we the assume me guilty of the last bank robbery in my area? This is all just more of your grand conspiracy among the unusually corrupt field of climate science. IOW, it's your ignorant, unevidenced, anti-science bullshit.
bank robbing? what the hell does that have to do with climate? trolling I see.

bank robbing? what the hell does that have to do with climate? trolling I see.

Try to keep up with the conversation. Paddie (BriPat) seems to think that because he believes scientists would benefit financially from claiming AGW were taking place, that they must all be lying about it; they must be making it all up. All of them. In unison. It's the grand conspiracy strategy. I would benefit from robbing a bank. Therefore, by Paddies logic, I must be guilty of bank robberies in my area.

Got it?

Forum List

Back