Climate change is a hoax, says Townhall columnist.. 97% of Americans are not concerned about it

I do not give a fuck about the Govt's plan.

I do not support their plan and neither do 90% of the people in the country.
So what was the point of your question. Because that’s what is happening and it’s what you glowbull warming idiots voted for.

Did you think they were going to do a study on perfecting rain dancing techniques?

So what was the point of your question. Because that’s what is happening and it’s what you glowbull warming idiots voted for.

Did you think they were going to do a study on perfecting rain dancing techniques?

The point of the question was I said we need to adapt to the changes and you attacked me.

Then I gave you an example of how actual people are doing that, and you attacked me.

Then I explained further why they were doing what they did and you brought up destroying our energy sector and economy so I asked what I had posted had to do with that.

This will probably surprise you, but one can look at what is happening, one can understand that yes indeed the climate is a changing, without supporting the likes of Al Gore or the stupid fucking new green deal bullshit.

The point of the question was I said we need to adapt to the changes and you attacked me.

Then I gave you an example of how actual people are doing that, and you attacked me.

Then I explained further why they were doing what they did and you brought up destroying our energy sector and economy so I asked what I had posted had to do with that.

This will probably surprise you, but one can look at what is happening, one can understand that yes indeed the climate is a changing, without supporting the likes of Al Gore or the stupid fucking new green deal bullshit.
Well that’s a pragmatic stance I didn’t see coming.

Yes, adapt by all means. We sure as hell aren’t going to be changing the weather.

One thing that has hit me for a while now is how glowbull warming is being blamed for crops not having enough water since these farms have been around for a century or more. Let’s see what you think of this.

Has anyone considered the seeds? These new engineered seeds produce plants twice the original size with twice the yield. Nobody thought maybe they would need at least twice the amount of water? Seems like common sense to me.

Well that’s a pragmatic stance I didn’t see coming.

You do not pay attention.

One thing that has hit me for a while now is how glowbull warming is being blamed for crops not having enough water since these farms have been around for a century or more. Let’s see what you think of this.

Has anyone considered the seeds? These new engineered seeds produce plants twice the original size with twice the yield. Nobody thought maybe they would need at least twice the amount of water? Seems like common sense to me.

They do require more water, but not twice as much. And also, the amount of rain has not much changed as you pointed out. But it does not do well for crops to get 6 inches in a 6 hour period and then none for 2.5 weeks.

You do not pay attention.

They do require more water, but not twice as much. And also, the amount of rain has not much changed as you pointed out. But it does not do well for crops to get 6 inches in a 6 hour period and then none for 2.5 weeks.
That’s still not unusual. We had a nice slow rain all day today. We also had a gully washer last week. Before that we had nothing for a couple weeks. In other words a pretty typical summer. Two years ago we got flooding. Which also happens quite often.

I don’t think you’re right on the plants. Doubling their size and output more than doubles the water required. There’s no way it actually uses proportionately less. The math just doesn’t work out.

its
USMB's thread UI aint very good in this regard.
Thanx...the last link worked but I was confused by what you meant by "#12" couldn't find it in the link and post 12 didn't seem to be something you wanted to cite, using:"CO2 lag temperature" cleared it up.

In any case the link seems to make the case that anthropogenic climate change is not the cause...it claims many other reasons [but none human] like the orbital status of the earth but does not tell us todays orbital status in relation to the last trans-glacial orbit that it cites from 20,000 years ago.
And while I found it to support the non anthropological argument, it also did nothing to claim climate change is real, just that the article [or claim] it was critiquing used a faulty interpretation and then gave the reasons why it feels it was a faulty interpretation.

Last edited:
Thanx...the last link worked but I was confused by what you meant by "#12" couldn't find it in the link and post 12 didn't seem to be something you wanted to cite, using:"CO2 lag temperature" cleared it up.

In any case the link seems to make the case that anthropogenic climate change is not the cause...it claims many other reasons [but none human] like the orbital status of the earth but does not tell us todays orbital status in relation to the last trans-glacial orbit that it cites from 20,000 years ago.
And while I found it to support the non anthropological argument, it also did nothing to claim climate change is real, just that the article [or claim] it was critiquing used a faulty interpretation and then gave the reasons why it feels it was a faulty interpretation.
the topic of whether humans cause this is out of scope of "CO2 lagging temperature".
For the subject of earth's orbit on climate, that is covered here.

For the subject of humans causing climate change, Humans today are emitting prodigious quantities of CO2, at a rate faster than even the most destructive climate changes in earth's past. Perhaps the human cause topic best covered here.

Idiots have been "saying it" for decades...as the situation got worse and worse
And for decades you dumb asses have been wrong. As a kid it was cooling. Later you are gonna drown.

Reagan said it best. Our liberal friends know so much that just isnt true.

Put that in your hockey stick and smoke it.

This shows how little the Ds care about Americans.

I sometimes wonder what they do care about... Certainly it is not nature. They go against nature all the time (pushing transgenderism, abortion...)

So if it is not to preserve nature, what is their agenda, really?

:dunno:
their agenda is control and domination through fear. its how the left has always worked

You arguing against climate change, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes!
What's truly stupid is you thinking (and I use that term lightly) that I'm arguing against climate change when I posted this:
Climate change is not a hoax.
The climate has been changing since the dawn of Earth.
Stop embarrassing yourself, Dildo.

You're arguing climate change is not man-made? That is what is stupid.
I'm not arguing at all. You are an imbecile if you think mankind is driving climate changes that have been happening since the dawn of Earth. Go back to the kiddy table, dildo, the adults are talking here.

Forum List

Back