Suspected serial killer arrested for murdering 3 sleeping homeless men in Los Angeles during four-day killing spree

This guy may be quite different from white serial killers who harbor some deep grudge against society

They dont go into schools and take the childrens lunch money before shooting them

The black guy appears to be motivated by simple greed
Did he steal from the homeless people he killed? I didn’t read the details

I think I may have been wrong? Maybe the guy he killed worked in GOVT? I did see somewhere this morning he worked for city of Fontana?

A handgun recovered from Powell’s vehicle following Simbolon’s murder was used in the three homeless killings, said LAPD Chief Michel Moore. Powell’s vehicle was also present at all four crime scenes, according to authorities.

On Tuesday, Simbolon, who worked as a project manager in the Los Angeles County executive office, was found by his wife inside his Tesla in the garage of the home, suffering from a gunshot to the upper body, according to witnesses and sheriff’s officials. Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.

Not Biden’s fault but American middle class has taken a step back since reaganomics and corporate America waged war on the middle class. Class warfare exists. If you deny it youre a liar or fool.

The one demographic suffering most are uneducated whites. Everyone else is working shitty jobs. Uneducated whites who vote for trump are suffering from economic despair. Why they love trump. Same happened in Germany back in the 30s.

It’s also why it’s hard for uneducated whites to accept affirmative action. They think they should continue getting the hunter Biden treatment just because of their skin color. Sorry you’re lazy.

And it’s not just uneducated white men. It’s women too. White, uneducated. Men and women
The uneducated, non college educated whites are doing far better then the maleducted college whites are. Those who elected a trade school or apprenticeship are working, making good money and have a savings account. The college educated are working as a Starbucks barrista watching the tip jar.

Did he steal from the homeless people he killed? I didn’t read the details
He robbed one victim but not necessarily one of the men he killed

Its been a few days and I dont recall the details

He robbed one victim but not necessarily one of the men he killed

Its been a few days and I dont recall the details
Start watching Interrogation Cam, Court TV cam, etc. These shows show you guys like this being interrogated, or sentenced. It's great. I hate not knowing what becomes of these guys. And a lot of the people they show on these shows, were cases I remembered being on the news.

Warning. They are depressing. How callous people are. Cold blooded killers. Sickos. Unremorseful.

Yesterday I was watching a girl crying to the judge because she failed her drug test. If I were a judge and you did something heinous, or even stupid, I think I would tell them to stop crying. Crying to me makes you look like you are trying to play the judge for a fool or play on his sympathy. None of that I would say. Be serious, sincere, apologetic, and accept full responsibility. Too many of them are facing 5-10 years and they act out in court and the judge gives them 5. What the fuck??? Clearly he's not remorseful. Give him the max!

Forum List

Back