Looks like the FBI are in the clear

Thanks for admitting you can't support anything you claim with actual facts.
Try to focus,ya freak. You made fantastical claims. I mocked them as fantasy. You demanded i prove them to be wrong.
I wasn't aware that you can stop the clock on the statute of limitations.
Of course you weren't. Just like you were not aware that the majority of the executive departments have to sign off on the transmittal to congress (despite the text being posted literally directly to you not long before). Just like you were unaware that hush payments can be crimes sometimes, and texted movie quotes can be threats

But anyhoo, here's a discussion of it:
Why Trump May Already Be Indicted Under Seal - Attorney IO

The "transmittal" of what? Are you changing the subject? I thought we were discussing Cohen's plea agreement.

Whether NDAs can be a crime, I won't comment on. However, we know in this case there was nothing criminal about them, no matter how much turds like you wishes they are.

At this point we have no evidence that you can stop the clock on the statutes of limitations. If the limit on a crime is three years, and more than three years have expired, your sealed indictments are worthless.

It’s very telling you changing your story though.
Hmm, no, pretty consistent. Yes, I do think the house will begin impeachmemt, after the Mueller report is forced public. But he will not be impeached in the senate. Unless he wins re-election and the Dems get the senate. Then, it's curtains for president pussy. It's not rocket surgery, ya dingbat.
It's not rocket science, but apparently you don't know that impeachment occurs in the House. The Senate is where they hold the trial.

Hmm, no, pretty consistent. Yes, I do think the house will begin impeachmemt, after the Mueller report is forced public. But he will not be impeached in the senate. Unless he wins re-election and the Dems get the senate. Then, it's curtains for president pussy. It's not rocket surgery, ya dingbat.
It's not rocket science, but apparently you don't know that impeachment occurs in the House. The Senate is where they hold the trial.

RUSSIA!

The "transmittal" of what? Are you changing the subject? I
No, i ak not, as I stayed directly on focus and linked what you asked, even though, as you may recall, it was actually you who changed the subject. Remember? You made fantastical claims, I said we're fantasy, then you demanded i disprove them. That was funny.

Then you changed ryw subject tondanding some evidence that sealed indictments stop the clock. I was nice enough to post it. You're welcome.

No, i ak not, as I stayed directly on focus and linked what you asked, even though, as you may recall, it was actually you who changed the subject. Remember? You made fantastical claims, I said we're fantasy, then you demanded i disprove them. That was funny.

Then you changed ryw subject tondanding some evidence that sealed indictments stop the clock. I was nice enough to post it. You're welcome.
Could you translate that into English?

bripat9643, post: 21860789
Polls show the public wants it and the DOJ to be investigated for crimes against the people.

McCabe will go down in history as a hero and patriot.

The pollster has not informed its responders that the FBI ran what they were doing past top Republicans in Congress.

Criminals don’t announce their intent to commit a crime in advance to Congress members.

Congress didn’t object.

No laws were broken. In this country the mob does not decide what should or should not be investigated.

He was no peach...but the Russia thing was a bridge too far

The pollster has not informed its responders that the FBI ran what they were doing past top Republicans in Congress.

Exactly

Q. Isn't it odd that the left is concerned with the impact of Russian interference in the election of Nov 2016, and the right denies it.

The right sure wasn't quite about this link below.

FACT CHECK: Did Obama Pledge 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After the 2012 Election?

The evidence is clear and wide ranging, from social media to meetings to indictments and convictions, that Putin engaged in cyber warfare against our democracy, and Trump was at the very least pleased with this assistance, has not stood up to Putin and has obstructed the Mueller Investigation.

You retarded unAmerican fuck, go squat on a cactus and rotate.

You know you wanna.

Mueller is nothing, nothing! Not a damn thing! Congress not securing the border since they promised in 1986 is!

I'd report you for not posting on topic and using a personal attack against me, but it seems you and others like you are above the rules, and get away with violating them.

So Mary, I'll leave you with this: Only a poorly educated and cowardly punk will post as do you; you're uncivil, vulgar and a product of the gutter.

I'm higher bred than you could ever hope to be, punk. You're here to make money per character, you leftist POS Shill.

LOL, you are all hate and no cattle. But, without cattle one must wonder where you get all that bullshit you post.

Russia! Give your translator a kick, comrade! Looks like it's on the fritz to me.

Last edited:
Q. Isn't it odd that the left is concerned with the impact of Russian interference in the election of Nov 2016, and the right denies it.

FACT CHECK: Did Obama Pledge 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After the 2012 Election?

The evidence is clear and wide ranging, from social media to meetings to indictments and convictions, that Putin engaged in cyber warfare against our democracy, and Trump was at the very least pleased with this assistance, has not stood up to Putin and has obstructed the Mueller Investigation.

You know you wanna.

Mueller is nothing, nothing! Not a damn thing! Congress not securing the border since they promised in 1986 is!

I'd report you for not posting on topic and using a personal attack against me, but it seems you and others like you are above the rules, and get away with violating them.

So Mary, I'll leave you with this: Only a poorly educated and cowardly punk will post as do you; you're uncivil, vulgar and a product of the gutter.

I'm higher bred than you could ever hope to be, punk. You're here to make money per character, you leftist POS Shill.

LOL, you are all hate and no cattle. But, without cattle one must wonder where you get all that bullshit you post.

LMAO! Your Freudian leftist talking point slip is showing. ;)

"Oh, you hate!" "You dithagree with me, you thavage."

rofl.gif

Polls show the public wants it and the DOJ to be investigated for crimes against the people.

Criminals don’t announce their intent to commit a crime in advance to Congress members.

Congress didn’t object.

No laws were broken. In this country the mob does not decide what should or should not be investigated.
We don't know exactly what they told the members of Congress, and we're talking only 8 Senators here. The Republicans were known for being Trump haters at the time. Ryan, McConnel and Graham.

The FBI is in the clear?

Bwuhahahaha......

Released transcripts of James Baker's - the FBI's Top Lawyer - testimony reveals Baker argued with and fought with Comey and McCabe right up until days prior to the election over the fact that HE believed Hillary should be indicted for his crimes. Baker stated that he was then 'pressured; into 'changing his mind' and dropping the issue.

Of course he was 'pressured' to drop it - can you imagine the shit storm Baker, again the TOP FBI LAWYER, coming out and declaring Hillary should be indicted would have caused AFTER:

...evidence shows Comey and US AG Lynch had written her exoneration letter before the Hillary investigation truly got under way / before she had been interviewed...

...Comey had lied his ass off by declaring 'no reasonable lawyer would indict on the evidence they had'...while at the same time the FBI's own top lawyer was creaming at the top of his lungs how Hillary should be indicted?!

The FBI is F*ED.....even if none of them go to jail / get held accountable, the overwhelming abundance of evidence against them, to include their own testimonies, have completely F*ed them, proving they engaged in Treason, Seditious Conspiracy, Perjury, Obstruction, and many, many other crimes against the President, this nation, and the citizens of the United States.

You know you wanna.

Now I didn’t think, I would ever hear some really dumb shit like that.......lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You prepared for the consequences if that happens?

Yea Pence is a really big idiot also. I don’t think he’ll be as bad as this BOZO......

You know you wanna.

Now I didn’t think, I would ever hear some really dumb shit like that.......lmao

Do you get bonus pennies for your Tapatalk watermark? Or are you not smart enough to remove it?

Congress didn’t object.

We don't know exactly what they told the members of Congress, and we're talking only 8 Senators here. The Republicans were known for being Trump haters at the time. Ryan, McConnel and Graham.
Obviously you don’t know WTF you are talking about once again. You are referring to Congressional GOP leadership that Did include Trump supporter Nunes and Did Not include Graham

Forum List

Back