Looks like the FBI are in the clear

All this time you have been saying “when Mewlers report comes out Trump will be impeached “
No I haven't, ya little freak.
Now you are saying Mewler will keep it super secret like the chem trails
No,I said he would not indict trump in an unsealed indictment, or likely at all. Which everyone believes,including you. Damn son, try to follow a simple discussion!

Stop ack peddling. Be a man and own your shit. For almost three years you have been banging on about Trump. Being frog walked out of the White House when Mullers report gets released. Now you changed your story to say that we have to wait another year and a half because Muller has super secret indictments waiting for Trump.

Last edited:
For almost three years you have been banging on about Trump.
How strange, as I have not been om this board even close to that long. You are making stuff up, ya little freak, to keep yourself in a constant state of agitation. Nothing more.

And I don't think Mueller will indict trump. I do think he will refer mountains of evidence and criminal activity to the regional prosecutors offices, which will indict trump under seal.

What...you don't agree? Or are you just here to nip at my ankles?

Denial is not a river in Egypt.
And yet , of the two of us, there you sit , with your hilariously wrong legal claims that are paid no mind by reality...with your idootic claims of a "coup" , laughed at by all but the most staunch cultists .. with your insistence that the people already in jail aren't the criminals, but your political opponents are....

I am cool with letting everyone else decide which of us is in denial. It's not even close, so i wont sweat it.
Prove they are wrong, idiot.

For almost three years you have been banging on about Trump.
How strange, as I have not been om this board even close to that long. You are making stuff up, ya little freak, to keep yourself in a constant state of agitation. Nothing more.

And I don't think Mueller will indict trump. I do think he will refer mountains of evidence and criminal activity to the regional prosecutors offices, which will indict trump under seal.

What...you don't agree? Or are you just here to nip at my ankles?
"Criminal activity?" If he's got evidence for that, then why won't he indict Trump?

Face it: even you know Mueller hasn't got jack shit.

Criminal activity?" If he's got evidence for that, then why won't he indict Trump?
Because of department of Justice guidelines regarding a sitting president, of course. Duh dude..yet another basic fact of this topic that seems to elude you. And the referrals won't necessarily go to the offices as completely fleshed out cases. They will undertake their own investigations.
The idiot makes all manner of claims.
No idiot, try to focus. You made hilariously stupid claims, and I laughed at them and called them fantasy . Then you demanded i prove them wrong. Jesus man, it's literally two inches that way ↑ ....try to control yourself ....

Weatherman2020, post: 21848980
BOMBSHELL: McCabe says FBI told GOP lawmakers in 2017 they were investigating Trump -- and none objected

It turns out the FBI informed Republican leadership of the investigation into Trump.
"
“No one objected,” McCabe said of the senators’ reactions. “Not on legal grounds, not on constitutional grounds, and not based on the facts.”

McCabe also told Guthrie that, in May 2017 when it began its investigation, the FBI believed that it “might be possible” that Trump was working directly for Russia.

“You have to ask yourself why any president of the United States might not want to get to the bottom of Russian interference in our election,” he said."

So the FBI didn't act alone and actually reported it to the GOP lawmakers...

So the GOP security heads were also concerned...

The Trumpsters are going to call them liberals and establishment guys or something.

Here is a tip, the establishment is the USA and trying to help Russia tear it down has been defended for decades...

Why have a defence dept when Trump will sell out the country for trinkets any way...

Because Leftard Raw Story told us so!

Leftards are so gullible.

No because Fox News tells you so being much more specific about the May 2017 Group of Eight meeting.

“In addition to Ryan and McConnell, other top members of the "Gang of 8" included House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer”

McCabe: 'No one' in congressional leadership objected when told of FBI’s Trump probe

Let’s hear Ryan and or McConnell dispute McCabe’s account of that neeting of the gang of 8.

The demonizing of the FBI by Trumpo’s deplorables is over.

The fake conjured up ‘silent coup’ by the deep state had lost its momentum. It’s dead. Deal with it. The Turtlenan won’t be able to lie his way out if this one.

I know the deplorables will keep the ‘silent coup’ fake reality going. But those of us that deal in reality know the big bag myth is dead.

Thank You McCabe, An American hero.

No one is demonizing the FBI. The truth is bad enough.

Criminal activity?" If he's got evidence for that, then why won't he indict Trump?
Because of department of Justice guidelines regarding a sitting president, of course. Duh dude..yet another basic fact of this topic that seems to elude you. And the referrals won't necessarily go to the offices as completely fleshed out cases. They will undertake their own investigations.
The idiot makes all manner of claims.
No idiot, try to focus. You made hilariously stupid claims, and I laughed at them and called them fantasy . Then you demanded i prove them wrong. Jesus man, it's literally two inches that way ↑ ....try to control yourself ....
You claimed Cohen's plea is evidence that Trump broke the law. You know that's utter horseshit. You keep claiming Mueller has all this evidence, but none of you morons can produce any of it. It's all a big secret. It's such a beautiful conspiracy theory. You never have to prove anything, just claim big Daddy Mueller has the evidence and it's super duper secret.

You're a fucking clown. Don't you know that?

Last edited:
skye, post: 21854175,
FBI is not in the clear

FBI is being drained

GOD Bless President Trump and all patriots.

Drained by a disturbed, desperate, wounded, pathetic POTUS that deserves every ounce of investigation the lying buffoon can get.

The FBI is cleared in the eyes of the non-deplorable.

Since Mitch has not and will not refute
McCabe’s account if the very specific May 2017 meeting McCabe’s explanation holds up.

Fox News reports:

“In addition to Ryan and McConnell, other top members of the "Gang of 8" included House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer”

McCabe: 'No one' in congressional leadership objected when told of FBI’s Trump probe

Your ‘silent coup’ by the FBI scandal is dead.

Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan did not object.

McCabe has the Turtle by the balls on this one.

Cheers to a true patriot - Andrew McCabe.

Screw you Joseph DiGenova. Your loud mouth hate based conspiracy theory against the FBI is dead now. Spew it at your own risk.
The FBI is not cleared of anything. Polls show the public wants it and the DOJ to be investigated for crimes against the people.

he fact remains...McCabe told even Dirty Devin Nunes about his concerns regarding Trump and Nunes said nothing...either to McCabe or the American people

But yes...public hearings in Congress SHOULD begin tomorrow. The public deserves to know what Trump did that brought about this kind of concern

If you chumps have the goods, unseal them now and go for impeachment.
Well idiot, nobody here has the evidence, the special counsel does. And he will not indict a sitting president. Nor will the regional offices to which he will undoubtedly refer criminal activity by Donald Trump. What they will do is seal indictments to stop the statutory clock, and then unseal them the day he leaves office.
Thanks for admitting you can't support anything you claim with actual facts.

I wasn't aware that you can stop the clock on the statute of limitations. Do you have some evidence to support this theory?

So we have the Trumpsters on the run....

There only excuse now is:
  • Questioning the leader is treason
  • Investigating the leader is treason
  • Having bad thoughts about the leader is treason
Fuck Putin, Stalin would have been proud....

The only thing I say... Normally we don't sue and put Presidents in jail after they serve... For Trump we should make an exception.
He is under 25 separate investigations, his team were working with Russians... If if is found he was working with the Russians we should have the option of recinding the election and reverse every decision he made...

Then we put his ass in jail...
/——/ Anyoucsn be put under 25 investigations. Meaningless grandstanding.

So we have the Trumpsters on the run....

There only excuse now is:
  • Questioning the leader is treason
  • Investigating the leader is treason
  • Having bad thoughts about the leader is treason
Fuck Putin, Stalin would have been proud....

The only thing I say... Normally we don't sue and put Presidents in jail after they serve... For Trump we should make an exception.
He is under 25 separate investigations, his team were working with Russians... If if is found he was working with the Russians we should have the option of recinding the election and reverse every decision he made...

Then we put his ass in jail...
In the US, Treason is against the Country, not a person.
Which only leads to one place: in Trump's mind, he is our country.

If you chumps have the goods, unseal them now and go for impeachment.
Well idiot, nobody here has the evidence, the special counsel does. And he will not indict a sitting president. Nor will the regional offices to which he will undoubtedly refer criminal activity by Donald Trump. What they will do is seal indictments to stop the statutory clock, and then unseal them the day he leaves office.
Thanks for admitting you can't support anything you claim with actual facts.

I wasn't aware that you can stop the clock on the statute of limitations. Do you have some evidence to support this theory?
it was discussed on the news by ex-prosecutors and professors who specialize in the Constitution and Law...if the indictment is made but sealed so we do not know about it, then the indictment was FILED before the statute of limitation, filed and put on hold, or something like that....?

The court would have thrown it out if it had known that.

Bullshit...especially since that was only tertiary evidence
What the fuck is "tertiary evidence?"

The bottom line is that the FBI lied to the FISA court. They committed perjury.

Primary evidence is direct evidence, tertiary evidence is supporting evidence. The passages from the Dossier were tertiary evidence, not primary evidence in the Carter Page warrant. That's why your lie that the FBI committed perjury in using Dossier in the FISA Application, is just that, a lie.
There's no such legal term as "tertiary evidence."

You clearly never tire of being WRONG:

https://www.quora.com/What-does-tertiary-evidence-mean

Q. Isn't it odd that the left is concerned with the impact of Russian interference in the election of Nov 2016, and the right denies it.

The right sure wasn't quite about this link below.

FACT CHECK: Did Obama Pledge 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After the 2012 Election?

The evidence is clear and wide ranging, from social media to meetings to indictments and convictions, that Putin engaged in cyber warfare against our democracy, and Trump was at the very least pleased with this assistance, has not stood up to Putin and has obstructed the Mueller Investigation.

You retarded unAmerican fuck, go squat on a cactus and rotate.

You know you wanna.

Mueller is nothing, nothing! Not a damn thing! Congress not securing the border since they promised in 1986 is!

The court would have thrown it out if it had known that.

Bullshit...especially since that was only tertiary evidence
What the fuck is "tertiary evidence?"

The bottom line is that the FBI lied to the FISA court. They committed perjury.

Primary evidence is direct evidence, tertiary evidence is supporting evidence. The passages from the Dossier were tertiary evidence, not primary evidence in the Carter Page warrant. That's why your lie that the FBI committed perjury in using Dossier in the FISA Application, is just that, a lie.
There's no such legal term as "tertiary evidence."

You clearly never tire of being WRONG:

https://www.quora.com/What-does-tertiary-evidence-mean
That article doesn't refer to legal evidence, you fucking commie dingbat.

Q. Isn't it odd that the left is concerned with the impact of Russian interference in the election of Nov 2016, and the right denies it.

The right sure wasn't quite about this link below.

FACT CHECK: Did Obama Pledge 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After the 2012 Election?

The evidence is clear and wide ranging, from social media to meetings to indictments and convictions, that Putin engaged in cyber warfare against our democracy, and Trump was at the very least pleased with this assistance, has not stood up to Putin and has obstructed the Mueller Investigation.

You retarded unAmerican fuck, go squat on a cactus and rotate.

You know you wanna.

Mueller is nothing, nothing! Not a damn thing! Congress not securing the border since they promised in 1986 is!
why? :dunno:

do you think what he said was not true? if so, which part? :p

Forum List

Back