Looks like the FBI are in the clear

Q. Isn't it odd that the left is concerned with the impact of Russian interference in the election of Nov 2016, and the right denies it.

The right sure wasn't quite about this link below.

FACT CHECK: Did Obama Pledge 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After the 2012 Election?

The evidence is clear and wide ranging, from social media to meetings to indictments and convictions, that Putin engaged in cyber warfare against our democracy, and Trump was at the very least pleased with this assistance, has not stood up to Putin and has obstructed the Mueller Investigation.

You retarded unAmerican fuck, go squat on a cactus and rotate.

You know you wanna.

Mueller is nothing, nothing! Not a damn thing! Congress not securing the border since they promised in 1986 is!

I'd report you for not posting on topic and using a personal attack against me, but it seems you and others like you are above the rules, and get away with violating them.

So Mary, I'll leave you with this: Only a poorly educated and cowardly punk will post as do you; you're uncivil, vulgar and a product of the gutter.

Q. Isn't it odd that the left is concerned with the impact of Russian interference in the election of Nov 2016, and the right denies it.

FACT CHECK: Did Obama Pledge 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After the 2012 Election?

The evidence is clear and wide ranging, from social media to meetings to indictments and convictions, that Putin engaged in cyber warfare against our democracy, and Trump was at the very least pleased with this assistance, has not stood up to Putin and has obstructed the Mueller Investigation.

You know you wanna.

Mueller is nothing, nothing! Not a damn thing! Congress not securing the border since they promised in 1986 is!
why? :dunno:

do you think what he said was not true? if so, which part? :p

^Clueless liberal. No hate, yet clueless..shake my head clueless.

You know you wanna.

I'd report you for not posting on topic and using a personal attack against me, but it seems you and others like you are above the rules, and get away with violating them.

So Mary, I'll leave you with this: Only a poorly educated and cowardly punk will post as do you; you're uncivil, vulgar and a product of the gutter.

I'm higher bred than you could ever hope to be, punk. You're here to make money per character, you leftist POS Shill.

For almost three years you have been banging on about Trump.
How strange, as I have not been om this board even close to that long. You are making stuff up, ya little freak, to keep yourself in a constant state of agitation. Nothing more.

And I don't think Mueller will indict trump. I do think he will refer mountains of evidence and criminal activity to the regional prosecutors offices, which will indict trump under seal.

What...you don't agree? Or are you just here to nip at my ankles?

Dang. Y’all sound the same. The whole time you have been here then. It’s very telling you changing your story though. Even you don’t believe Muller has anything.

For almost three years you have been banging on about Trump.
How strange, as I have not been om this board even close to that long. You are making stuff up, ya little freak, to keep yourself in a constant state of agitation. Nothing more.

And I don't think Mueller will indict trump. I do think he will refer mountains of evidence and criminal activity to the regional prosecutors offices, which will indict trump under seal.

What...you don't agree? Or are you just here to nip at my ankles?
"Criminal activity?" If he's got evidence for that, then why won't he indict Trump?

Face it: even you know Mueller hasn't got jack shit.

Because it’s super secret.

Thanks for admitting you can't support anything you claim with actual facts.
Try to focus,ya freak. You made fantastical claims. I mocked them as fantasy. You demanded i prove them to be wrong.
I wasn't aware that you can stop the clock on the statute of limitations.
Of course you weren't. Just like you were not aware that the majority of the executive departments have to sign off on the transmittal to congress (despite the text being posted literally directly to you not long before). Just like you were unaware that hush payments can be crimes sometimes, and texted movie quotes can be threats

But anyhoo, here's a discussion of it:
Why Trump May Already Be Indicted Under Seal - Attorney IO

It’s very telling you changing your story though.
Hmm, no, pretty consistent. Yes, I do think the house will begin impeachmemt, after the Mueller report is forced public. But he will not be impeached in the senate. Unless he wins re-election and the Dems get the senate. Then, it's curtains for president pussy. It's not rocket surgery, ya dingbat.

Hmm, no, pretty consistent. Yes, I do think the house will begin impeachmemt, after the Mueller report is forced public. But he will not be impeached in the senate. Unless he wins re-election and the Dems get the senate. Then, it's curtains for president pussy. It's not rocket surgery, ya dingbat.

You prepared for the consequences if that happens?

Sure.

Sure.

Your smugness amuses me, cupcake.

Sure.

Your empty threats don't scare me, sweet tits.

BOMBSHELL: McCabe says FBI told GOP lawmakers in 2017 they were investigating Trump -- and none objected

It turns out the FBI informed Republican leadership of the investigation into Trump.
"
“No one objected,” McCabe said of the senators’ reactions. “Not on legal grounds, not on constitutional grounds, and not based on the facts.”

McCabe also told Guthrie that, in May 2017 when it began its investigation, the FBI believed that it “might be possible” that Trump was working directly for Russia.

“You have to ask yourself why any president of the United States might not want to get to the bottom of Russian interference in our election,” he said."

So the FBI didn't act alone and actually reported it to the GOP lawmakers...

So the GOP security heads were also concerned...

The Trumpsters are going to call them liberals and establishment guys or something.

Here is a tip, the establishment is the USA and trying to help Russia tear it down has been defended for decades...

Why have a defence dept when Trump will sell out the country for trinkets any way...

Russia is dope if they got Trump elected.

That’s not been your story. You said when report was issued, Trump go’s bye bye. Rather be a ding bat then a liar and a conspiracy wacko.

Sure.

It’s fake. Wonder what she does when report is issued and nothing happens.

Sure.

Your empty threats don't scare me, sweet tits.

I'm not making any threats, let alone empty ones.

I tell ya wut though, I can put a bullet right between your eyebrows from farther than you might think...or see.

Does it make any difference what a disgraced former FBI head tells CNN? It looks like he is building a defense in case the new A.G. has a set of balls.

You said when report was issued, Trump go’s bye bye.
Never once did I say, imply, or think that. But, whatever. I'll tell you I did say it and changed my mind, if it will end your pages of incessant whining. I'll take one for the thread.

Forum List

Back