So Why Hasn’t Trump Been Impeached?

I think Congress ought to convene hearings ...public ones...to get to the bottom of this.

You in?

Now it’s just this laughable 25th Amendment BS to try to get the monkey off their lying backs.

Warren: Officials have duty ‘to invoke 25th amendment’ if they think Trump is unfit
should Congress assemble and debate the issue?
I’d love to hear the mountains of evidence against Trump. That’ll be a very entertaining 5 seconds.
i would like an explanation for the rational for tax cut economics.

under truer Capitalism; losing money on public policies would be a high crime And misdemeanor.

I tried to get some of the USMB Assclown Brigade to make a bet about impeachment back when the impeachment talk was at its height. I was willing to ban myself if he was, as long as they would ban themselves if he wasn’t. None of them would take me up on the offer.

in left wing fantasy; the left flips Trump and He "sees the capital light" and can proclaim in a capitally patriotic manner; only lousy capitalists lose money on public policies with a Commerce Clause.

earning massive bonuses for the People,

could justify a pardon and a second term.

I tried to get some of the USMB Assclown Brigade to make a bet about impeachment back when the impeachment talk was at its height. I was willing to ban myself if he was, as long as they would ban themselves if he wasn’t. None of them would take me up on the offer.
It’s alnost as if the entire RUSSIA! thing was a fabrication....

It is clear the corrupt Washington establishment has wanted Trump gone since he beat the warmongering Hillary. The whole Russia collusion story is exactly that, a covert underhanded effort by the establishment to remove him. I would not be so sure the establishment won't get him in the end.

The election of 2020 could be the most divisive and nasty election we have ever seen. The establishment, MSM, and D Party are going do anything and everything to beat Trump.

It’s almost as if Democrats don’t want to openly talk about their ‘evidence’ of collusion......
A "lack of democratic leadership"? No fixed Standard party Plan, either.
More like ‘oh crap, let’s deflect to the 25th Amendment so we don’t have to talk about RUSSIA! anymore’.
Thank Goodness there is no federalist in the House to pioneer the way.

Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause; losing money on public policies should be a misdemeanor to contemplate and high crime to execute.

Forum List

Back