Londons murder rate proving that trump is a stupid piece of shit

London got what it wanted when it elected a non English Mayor. The muslims want a high murder rate. It is their proof they are doing a good job.
Khan is English.Hes a Londoner.

He is NOT English. He is a British subject. English is an ethnic designation. He hasn't got one English DNA strand in his body. He is no more English than the Queen is Pakistani.
He is from Tooting. Perhaps you hate him because he was a member of the radical Tooting Popular Front ?
I hate him because of what he has done to London. It's the political equivalent of any muslim throwing acid in a beautiful woman's face.
You know nothing about London. You just hate him because he is a Muslim. The same as all your chimp mates on here. Anyway, thanks to donny dickhead he is a cert to be re-elected. I dont really like his politics but that gives me a warm feeling.
Ah, are you mad because we dont like your Moooslim mayor who supports terrorists like Obama did? Be truthful now, Tommy the Muslim lover?

There is no reason to blame any city's mayor for crime rates, particularly based on their ethnic or religious background. This is just ludicrous. Crime rates have more to do with population density and social and economic factors. I do not know why the U.S.'s orange whore keeps attacking Mayor Khan. It's embarrassing to all Americans. The mayor seems like a good guy who is not out ordering murders. This just goes to show how weak and mentally ill trump is.

remember the old canard WHO STARTED IT.? whore Siddique---started it. That pile of shit endorsed the baby donni balloons. He is DISGUSTING and, clearly, very TOLERANT of jihadi filth. His comments have included suggestions that bomb on ass muslimah perverts and whores are 'part and parcel of city life' I support a
big time pink piggy Siddique balloon parade. Of course the mayor is an issue in the
jihadi shit going on in London
If he had banned the blimp you would have been whining about freedom of speech. You just hate Sadiq because he owns trump.

Siddique "OWNS TRUMP" ??? is that London tea chat? -----most americans
never heard of the idiot wimp. Of course the "BLIMP" should have been banned---but not the PINK PIG SADDIQUE AND MUHUMMAD BALLOONS
Under which law should the blimp have been banned ?

This newer blimp is better anyway. It depicts the great man on twitter whilst taking a shit. Apparently it farts as well.

5cf64eea2500003300dbe963.jpeg

MAGA !!
It is okay, we arent mad, because under that seat is the queen..

He is NOT English. He is a British subject. English is an ethnic designation. He hasn't got one English DNA strand in his body. He is no more English than the Queen is Pakistani.
He is from Tooting. Perhaps you hate him because he was a member of the radical Tooting Popular Front ?
I hate him because of what he has done to London. It's the political equivalent of any muslim throwing acid in a beautiful woman's face.
You know nothing about London. You just hate him because he is a Muslim. The same as all your chimp mates on here. Anyway, thanks to donny dickhead he is a cert to be re-elected. I dont really like his politics but that gives me a warm feeling.
Ah, are you mad because we dont like your Moooslim mayor who supports terrorists like Obama did? Be truthful now, Tommy the Muslim lover?
When did Khan or Obama ever support terrorists? Who is this "we" anyway? I am an American and I certainly support Mayor Khan, so your reference to "we" better not mean Americans.

When did Khan or Obama ever support terrorists? Who is this "we" anyway? I am an American and I certainly support Mayor Khan, so your reference to "we" better not mean Americans.

obama gave 150 billion dollars in cash to Iran.....they have used that money to develop nuclear weapons, and arm terrorists throughout the middle east.....

There is no reason to blame any city's mayor for crime rates, particularly based on their ethnic or religious background. This is just ludicrous. Crime rates have more to do with population density and social and economic factors. I do not know why the U.S.'s orange whore keeps attacking Mayor Khan. It's embarrassing to all Americans. The mayor seems like a good guy who is not out ordering murders. This just goes to show how weak and mentally ill trump is.

remember the old canard WHO STARTED IT.? whore Siddique---started it. That pile of shit endorsed the baby donni balloons. He is DISGUSTING and, clearly, very TOLERANT of jihadi filth. His comments have included suggestions that bomb on ass muslimah perverts and whores are 'part and parcel of city life' I support a
big time pink piggy Siddique balloon parade. Of course the mayor is an issue in the
If he had banned the blimp you would have been whining about freedom of speech. You just hate Sadiq because he owns trump.

never heard of the idiot wimp. Of course the "BLIMP" should have been banned---but not the PINK PIG SADDIQUE AND MUHUMMAD BALLOONS

This newer blimp is better anyway. It depicts the great man on twitter whilst taking a shit. Apparently it farts as well.

MAGA !!

MAGA !!

funny that you should mention FARTING---it describes the rapist pig of mecca----in the 8th
circle of Hell where that animal belongs. Some
idiots want that depiction banned in public places

well----Khan has IMPLIED that filthy muslimah sluts with bombs on their WHORISH asses are something like a fact of city life. He is filth

I can't discuss this with a cowardly snowflake like yourself. Too scared to visit a London that is safer than any US city. Fuckwit.

Aren't you the one who thought Khan was the Lord Mayor.

well----Khan has IMPLIED that filthy muslimah sluts with bombs on their WHORISH asses are something like a fact of city life. He is filth
Why don't you try quoting what he really said. Not what you wish he had said.

you want an EXACT QUOTE? That which he meant is not enough for you? You are sick

you want an EXACT QUOTE? That which he meant is not enough for you? You are sick
Yes please.

Mr Khan told the Evening Standard: 'It is a reality I'm afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things. reference to islamo nail bomb ---

throw your sophist shit on it, capt

Mr Khan told the Evening Standard: 'It is a reality I'm afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things. reference to islamo nail bomb ---

throw your sophist shit on it, capt
Compare it to the gibberish you originally stated.

yes----that is what Khan said---"GET USED TO IT" I consider his statement very consistent
with that which I learned from muslims with whom
I have worked and socialized for more than 50
years and that which I heard TAUGHT in mosques----and even the history of islam as known by other people I have known who survived
shariah shit-holes--------which have been shariah shit holes ONLY for a bit more than 1000 years

I should add----that Khan's statement is very consistent with his PAKISTANI BACKGROUND

Donald Trump has once again attacked Sadiq Khan following further bloodshed in the capital. In the wake of five attacks in less than 24 hours in London, the US president branded the Mayor of London a ‘national disgrace’ and a ‘disaster’ on Twitter. He said London needs a new mayor ‘ASAP’ as he retweeted a post from right wing commentator Katie Hopkins, which referred to the capital as ‘Khan’s Londonistan’ and ‘Stab-City’. But if the president looked a bit closer to home, he might realise there are more than 50 US cities with a higher murder rate than London.

Murder graph shows how London killings compare to US cities | Metro News

How-Londons-murder-rate-compares-to-American-cities4-369f.jpg

What an absolute pig shit thick wanker this **** is.There must be someone in the US who could do a better job ? I could shit a better Pres than donny.
Perhaps a douche bag like yourself should focus on your own sorry-ass nation.

I can't discuss this with a cowardly snowflake like yourself. Too scared to visit a London that is safer than any US city. Fuckwit.
Bwaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa…..just got back from Glasgow and Edinburgh and loved both. They bashed London real bad. And I dont wonder why either...

Bwaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa…..just got back from Glasgow and Edinburgh and loved both. They bashed London real bad. And I dont wonder why either...
"They bashed London real bad"

If only I knew what that meant.But I am not fluent in cowardspeak.

You visited the UK but were too scared to visit London. Jaw dropping.

Forum List

Back