Londons murder rate proving that trump is a stupid piece of shit

Donald Trump has once again attacked Sadiq Khan following further bloodshed in the capital. In the wake of five attacks in less than 24 hours in London, the US president branded the Mayor of London a ‘national disgrace’ and a ‘disaster’ on Twitter. He said London needs a new mayor ‘ASAP’ as he retweeted a post from right wing commentator Katie Hopkins, which referred to the capital as ‘Khan’s Londonistan’ and ‘Stab-City’. But if the president looked a bit closer to home, he might realise there are more than 50 US cities with a higher murder rate than London.

Murder graph shows how London killings compare to US cities | Metro News

How-Londons-murder-rate-compares-to-American-cities4-369f.jpg

What an absolute pig shit thick wanker this **** is.There must be someone in the US who could do a better job ? I could shit a better Pres than donny.
Does this mean London has the highest murder rate in the UK?
It has always had the highest rate.

Interestingly, there were 132 murders in London in 2018, for a population ofaround 8.7 million people, and 56 so far this year. If it continuesat the same rate (56+56= 112) there will actually be a fall in 2019, just saying.

OK, they're both thin skinned. But, I would have much more preferred he not let himself drop to the level of Khan. It would be much more dignified and would have Khan looking like a fool.

Really, Grumbles? You accept as a fact a description of "a video", by a nitwit like "Thehawk", and then move, with not a critical thought interceding, to render judgment on mayor Khan? And you do so assuming, apparently, that there is a level beneath Trump's very own to which he can lower himself? Doesn't the latter strike you as not very likely? I mean, with a guy of "bleeding out of her whatever" and "grab 'em by the pussy" fame, what lower level is there?

Ah, that's was nothing more than being patronizing. Guess that wasn't self-evident. I don't know Khan to any degree other than the small amount of information I've watch or read.

And, I have no support in me for Trump - never had, never will. But, one must hope (for all the good it would do) that he could act more presidential than he has or likely will going forward.

There is no reason to blame any city's mayor for crime rates, particularly based on their ethnic or religious background. This is just ludicrous. Crime rates have more to do with population density and social and economic factors. I do not know why the U.S.'s orange whore keeps attacking Mayor Khan. It's embarrassing to all Americans. The mayor seems like a good guy who is not out ordering murders. This just goes to show how weak and mentally ill trump is.

remember the old canard WHO STARTED IT.? whore Siddique---started it. That pile of shit endorsed the baby donni balloons. He is DISGUSTING and, clearly, very TOLERANT of jihadi filth. His comments have included suggestions that bomb on ass muslimah perverts and whores are 'part and parcel of city life' I support a
big time pink piggy Siddique balloon parade. Of course the mayor is an issue in the
jihadi shit going on in London
If he had banned the blimp you would have been whining about freedom of speech. You just hate Sadiq because he owns trump.

Siddique "OWNS TRUMP" ??? is that London tea chat? -----most americans
never heard of the idiot wimp. Of course the "BLIMP" should have been banned---but not the PINK PIG SADDIQUE AND MUHUMMAD BALLOONS

You just hate Muslims, therefore your BS. How do you know about "jihadi shit going on in London"? Where do you get your information? Muslims are as much part of city life in London as everyone else in this diverse and beautiful city (it has its rougher parts like any city). If Mayor Khan was a southern baptist, I bet you would be kissing his ass.

The orange whore in the Oval Office deserves, by his behavior and conduct of business, the scorn of the British People and the American People as well. The British people have a right to protest, and the balloons perfectly reflected his childishness. It's a shame that we had to allow his plane to land back here.

I don't know of any other U.S. president who was not greeted warmly by the British People. This should tell you something.

London got what it wanted when it elected a non English Mayor. The muslims want a high murder rate. It is their proof they are doing a good job.
Khan is English.Hes a Londoner.

He is NOT English. He is a British subject. English is an ethnic designation. He hasn't got one English DNA strand in his body. He is no more English than the Queen is Pakistani.

The term "English" denotes a nationality, not an ethnic designation, just as the term "American" denotes people with roots around the world and all of its continents who are Americans. The same with Canadians.
British is the nationality. English is the ethnic identity of the indigenous people of the island of England. You do know that England has an indigenous people. The English who were once known as Angles.

London got what it wanted when it elected a non English Mayor. The muslims want a high murder rate. It is their proof they are doing a good job.

He is NOT English. He is a British subject. English is an ethnic designation. He hasn't got one English DNA strand in his body. He is no more English than the Queen is Pakistani.
He is from Tooting. Perhaps you hate him because he was a member of the radical Tooting Popular Front ?
I hate him because of what he has done to London. It's the political equivalent of any muslim throwing acid in a beautiful woman's face.

The term "English" denotes a nationality, not an ethnic designation, just as the term "American" denotes people with roots around the world and all of its continents who are Americans. The same with Canadians.
British is the nationality. English is the ethnic identity of the indigenous people of the island of England. You do know that England has an indigenous people. The English who were once known as Angles.
England is not an island. You are referring to the British Isles. And the English are not the indigenous people. The Welsh are. The English are a mix of many different immigrant communities and are no worse for that.

Correction: The thread title proves that the OP is a stupid piece of sh*t, but as that has long been proven by xyr posting history, it's rather redundant.

It matters not to the brain-dead right that Khan was born in London. All they know is the bigotry they're spoon fed. And let's not forget it's these same cultists who don't think Obama was born in the U.S.

Conservatism is a mental disorder.
The sheeple has spoken. Obaaaaaaaammmmmaaaaa...Obaaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaa..
Even Michael Obama thinks Barry was born in Kenya. Is he lying? The tranny spilled the beans on that one.

:cuckoo:

So no Vikings, Iceni, Celts, Saxons, etc. England has always been a melting pot.
Why are you pursuing this, anyway? What are you trying to prove? Who in the hell cares what anyone's "ethnic identity" is? It's not important.

What exactly has Mayor Khan done to London that is so bad? You seem to have a chip on your shoulder that doesn't make any sense.

I don't know of any other U.S. president who was not greeted warmly by the British People. This should tell you something.

There was just one other exception to that rule, if memory serves, and one as deserving of the Londoners' scorn:

Friday, 21 November, 2003, 05:38 GMT
Thousands protest against Bush

Tens of thousands of people have protested in London against President Bush and the war on Iraq.

Organisers claim 200,000 joined the demonstration, although police put the numbers closer to 100,000. [...]

The demonstration - the biggest in London on a weekday - culminated in Trafalgar Square with music and a carnival atmosphere.

Its climax was the toppling of an effigy of Mr Bush, echoing scenes from the fall of Baghdad.​

... and the vulgar talking yam hasn't even started a criminal war of aggression, yet.

Illegal guns are now flooding into Britain as young males in Britain are murdering each other with knives......We were at the same place in the 1960s and we had crime out of control all the way to the 1990s....the same factors are now taking place in Britain.... broken homes, fatherless boys and girls, violence and the police getting handicapped....

Crime isn't static...you are going to learn this the hard way.

There is no reason to blame any city's mayor for crime rates, particularly based on their ethnic or religious background. This is just ludicrous. Crime rates have more to do with population density and social and economic factors. I do not know why the U.S.'s orange whore keeps attacking Mayor Khan. It's embarrassing to all Americans. The mayor seems like a good guy who is not out ordering murders. This just goes to show how weak and mentally ill trump is.

remember the old canard WHO STARTED IT.? whore Siddique---started it. That pile of shit endorsed the baby donni balloons. He is DISGUSTING and, clearly, very TOLERANT of jihadi filth. His comments have included suggestions that bomb on ass muslimah perverts and whores are 'part and parcel of city life' I support a
big time pink piggy Siddique balloon parade. Of course the mayor is an issue in the
If he had banned the blimp you would have been whining about freedom of speech. You just hate Sadiq because he owns trump.

never heard of the idiot wimp. Of course the "BLIMP" should have been banned---but not the PINK PIG SADDIQUE AND MUHUMMAD BALLOONS

You just hate Muslims, therefore your BS. How do you know about "jihadi shit going on in London"? Where do you get your information? Muslims are as much part of city life in London as everyone else in this diverse and beautiful city (it has its rougher parts like any city). If Mayor Khan was a southern baptist, I bet you would be kissing his ass.

The orange whore in the Oval Office deserves, by his behavior and conduct of business, the scorn of the British People and the American People as well. The British people have a right to protest, and the balloons perfectly reflected his childishness. It's a shame that we had to allow his plane to land back here.

you have nothing to tell me----your entire post is utter Bull Shit. You really
ASSUME lots---or, more, likely seek your information up you ass. (BTW---I
don't kiss anyone's ASS) FYI----my hubby lived in London for several
years and I got lots of relatives there----from both maternal and paternal
sides. I probably know more about that city than do you. The balloons were
idiotic. The british parliament is idiotic. ----the Queen seems nice and smart

England is not an island. You are referring to the British Isles. And the English are not the indigenous people. The Welsh are. The English are a mix of many different immigrant communities and are no worse for that.
The Welsh are indigenous to Wales.

As you know, and need to deny, President Donald Trump, and the First Lady received a warm welcome and a State Dinner where both Trump and Melania actually knew the protocol and how to behave. Unlike the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama.

As for hating Muslims. Hate is a strong word but let's face it, Muslims do work hard to be on that list.

Terrorist%20Attacks-M.jpg

Last edited:

He is from Tooting. Perhaps you hate him because he was a member of the radical Tooting Popular Front ?
I hate him because of what he has done to London. It's the political equivalent of any muslim throwing acid in a beautiful woman's face.
You know nothing about London. You just hate him because he is a Muslim. The same as all your chimp mates on here. Anyway, thanks to donny dickhead he is a cert to be re-elected. I dont really like his politics but that gives me a warm feeling.

Under which law should the blimp have been banned ?

This newer blimp is better anyway. It depicts the great man on twitter whilst taking a shit. Apparently it farts as well.

5cf64eea2500003300dbe963.jpeg

MAGA !!

Forum List

Back