Londons murder rate proving that trump is a stupid piece of shit

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Donald Trump has once again attacked Sadiq Khan following further bloodshed in the capital. In the wake of five attacks in less than 24 hours in London, the US president branded the Mayor of London a ‘national disgrace’ and a ‘disaster’ on Twitter. He said London needs a new mayor ‘ASAP’ as he retweeted a post from right wing commentator Katie Hopkins, which referred to the capital as ‘Khan’s Londonistan’ and ‘Stab-City’. But if the president looked a bit closer to home, he might realise there are more than 50 US cities with a higher murder rate than London.

Murder graph shows how London killings compare to US cities | Metro News

How-Londons-murder-rate-compares-to-American-cities4-369f.jpg

What an absolute pig shit thick wanker this **** is.There must be someone in the US who could do a better job ? I could shit a better Pres than donny.

Donald Trump has once again attacked Sadiq Khan following further bloodshed in the capital. In the wake of five attacks in less than 24 hours in London, the US president branded the Mayor of London a ‘national disgrace’ and a ‘disaster’ on Twitter. He said London needs a new mayor ‘ASAP’ as he retweeted a post from right wing commentator Katie Hopkins, which referred to the capital as ‘Khan’s Londonistan’ and ‘Stab-City’. But if the president looked a bit closer to home, he might realise there are more than 50 US cities with a higher murder rate than London.

What an absolute pig shit thick wanker this **** is.There must be someone in the US who could do a better job ? I could shit a better Pres than donny.
For a town like London with a strict ban on guns, 1.5 is still a lot higher than a town like St Louis where illegal guns are crossing the border along with the drugs. I bet some of those guns are coming through the chunnel, along with the Muslims and their drugs. Just saying...

London got what it wanted when it elected a non English Mayor. The muslims want a high murder rate. It is their proof they are doing a good job.

Does this mean London has the highest murder rate in the UK?

It has always had the highest rate.

lol put the same black population in London as we have in those cities and get back to us on your crimes rates, dumbass. Throw in some 30 million criminal illegal aliens from Central America and Mexico for added fun and enjoyment.

Most white cities in the burbs have lower crime rates than Europe.

You don't say.

Maybe Trump is on to something.

Hey Pig-shit Fer Brains, were these murder rates any different under Obama? Bush? Clinton? No. You're an idiot as usual who does not understand that Trump or any president has NOTHING TO DO with murder rates in cities! Look to blame if anyone, the people who RUN THOSE CITIES! And I think you'll find most of them liberal POS's like you.

You don't say.

Maybe Trump is on to something.
That would be a first.

America has long porous borders, anyone can bring anything here.

OTOH, England is on an Island.

Until the Wall is built, America's murder rate will be sky high.

Hey Pig-shit Fer Brains, were these murder rates any different under Obama? Bush? Clinton? No. You're an idiot as usual who does not understand that Trump or any president has NOTHING TO DO with murder rates in cities! Look to blame if anyone, the people who RUN THOSE CITIES! And I think you'll find most of them liberal POS's like you.
Tommy is not a liberal.

Sheeple do not have the capacity to comprehend ideology. All sheeple know is what they are expected to bleat.

Hey dumbass, all of those cities are run by Democrats. All just as stupid and radical as Sheik Khan.

America has long porous borders, anyone can bring anything here.

OTOH, England is on an Island.

Until the Wall is built, America's murder rate will be sky high.
I thought the UK had been invaded by third world savages ? You trumpers need to get your story straight.

tommy grass.jpg

lol put the same black population in London as we have in those cities and get back to us on your crimes rates, dumbass. Throw in some 30 million criminal illegal aliens from Central America and Mexico for added fun and enjoyment.

Most white cities in the burbs have lower crime rates than Europe.

Looks like Tammy doesn’t want to face the facts.

Its like this.
The Pres of the US lays into the Mayor of London because of the cities crime rate. Calls him a loser and so on.
Meanwhile London has less crime than over 50 US cities in donnys own country.
Who is the fucking loser ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back