Londons murder rate proving that trump is a stupid piece of shit

Donald Trump has once again attacked Sadiq Khan following further bloodshed in the capital. In the wake of five attacks in less than 24 hours in London, the US president branded the Mayor of London a ‘national disgrace’ and a ‘disaster’ on Twitter. He said London needs a new mayor ‘ASAP’ as he retweeted a post from right wing commentator Katie Hopkins, which referred to the capital as ‘Khan’s Londonistan’ and ‘Stab-City’. But if the president looked a bit closer to home, he might realise there are more than 50 US cities with a higher murder rate than London.

Murder graph shows how London killings compare to US cities | Metro News

How-Londons-murder-rate-compares-to-American-cities4-369f.jpg

What an absolute pig shit thick wanker this **** is.There must be someone in the US who could do a better job ? I could shit a better Pres than donny.

lol put the same black population in London as we have in those cities and get back to us on your crimes rates, dumbass. Throw in some 30 million criminal illegal aliens from Central America and Mexico for added fun and enjoyment.

Most white cities in the burbs have lower crime rates than Europe.
About 14% of London is black. Same as in the US.
Not as many guns in London

More violence per capita in London than any U.S. city, and in the last thread on this type of nonsense I posted a link to the demographics of crime rates by neighborhood inside the Beltway around the London Metropolitan areas. Most violent crime in the U.S. isn't committed by legal gun owners, either, so this latest troll thread by Tommy is just another failure, based on the
Donald Trump has once again attacked Sadiq Khan following further bloodshed in the capital. In the wake of five attacks in less than 24 hours in London, the US president branded the Mayor of London a ‘national disgrace’ and a ‘disaster’ on Twitter. He said London needs a new mayor ‘ASAP’ as he retweeted a post from right wing commentator Katie Hopkins, which referred to the capital as ‘Khan’s Londonistan’ and ‘Stab-City’. But if the president looked a bit closer to home, he might realise there are more than 50 US cities with a higher murder rate than London.

What an absolute pig shit thick wanker this **** is.There must be someone in the US who could do a better job ? I could shit a better Pres than donny.

lol put the same black population in London as we have in those cities and get back to us on your crimes rates, dumbass. Throw in some 30 million criminal illegal aliens from Central America and Mexico for added fun and enjoyment.

Most white cities in the burbs have lower crime rates than Europe.
About 14% of London is black. Same as in the US.

myth that Europeans are somehow more 'peaceful' and 'less barbaric' than us hicks over in American n stuff.

London got what it wanted when it elected a non English Mayor. The muslims want a high murder rate. It is their proof they are doing a good job.
Khan is English.Hes a Londoner.

He is NOT English. He is a British subject. English is an ethnic designation. He hasn't got one English DNA strand in his body. He is no more English than the Queen is Pakistani.

He is NOT English. He is a British subject. English is an ethnic designation. He hasn't got one English DNA strand in his body. He is no more English than the Queen is Pakistani.
Poor old Condoleeza. She knew what she was talking about all right.

So apparently all those American cities have worse mayors than London Khan.
Yes. Democrat mayors.

There is no reason to blame any city's mayor for crime rates, particularly based on their ethnic or religious background. This is just ludicrous. Crime rates have more to do with population density and social and economic factors. I do not know why the U.S.'s orange whore keeps attacking Mayor Khan. It's embarrassing to all Americans. The mayor seems like a good guy who is not out ordering murders. This just goes to show how weak and mentally ill trump is.

London got what it wanted when it elected a non English Mayor. The muslims want a high murder rate. It is their proof they are doing a good job.

The term "English" denotes a nationality, not an ethnic designation, just as the term "American" denotes people with roots around the world and all of its continents who are Americans. The same with Canadians.

There is no reason to blame any city's mayor for crime rates, particularly based on their ethnic or religious background. This is just ludicrous. Crime rates have more to do with population density and social and economic factors. I do not know why the U.S.'s orange whore keeps attacking Mayor Khan. It's embarrassing to all Americans. The mayor seems like a good guy who is not out ordering murders. This just goes to show how weak and mentally ill trump is.
Policing London has become impossible under the conservative government. We have lost 20,000 police officers since they took to power. This is why crime has increased to nearly a fifth of US levels.

He is from Tooting. Perhaps you hate him because he was a member of the radical Tooting Popular Front ?

Let's not kid ourselves. Of course, mayors do have an influence on the kind of policing in the city, on the kinds of investments being made (together with the city council etc.), on whether that city's administration works smoothly to benefit (all) residents, and so forth. Thus directly and indirectly a city's policies do have an impact on the crime rate.

To pretend, however, that the mayor is the only influence, or even the biggest, is wholly ludicrous.

Of course, the results of the easy availability of guns and the so-called war on drugs show up most virulently in big cities, where the competition for street corners and drug markets is fiercest, and impoverished quarters provide a steady stream of recruits with next to no way out of crippling poverty other than the bustling drug market.

remember the old canard WHO STARTED IT.? whore Siddique---started it. That pile of shit endorsed the baby donni balloons. He is DISGUSTING and, clearly, very TOLERANT of jihadi filth. His comments have included suggestions that bomb on ass muslimah perverts and whores are 'part and parcel of city life' I support a
big time pink piggy Siddique balloon parade. Of course the mayor is an issue in the
jihadi shit going on in London

remember the old canard WHO STARTED IT.? whore Siddique---started it. That pile of shit endorsed the baby donni balloons. He is DISGUSTING and, clearly, very TOLERANT of jihadi filth. His comments have included suggestions that bomb on ass muslimah perverts and whores are 'part and parcel of city life' I support a
big time pink piggy Siddique balloon parade. Of course the mayor is an issue in the
If he had banned the blimp you would have been whining about freedom of speech. You just hate Sadiq because he owns trump.

If he had banned the blimp you would have been whining about freedom of speech. You just hate Sadiq because he owns trump.

Siddique "OWNS TRUMP" ??? is that London tea chat? -----most americans
never heard of the idiot wimp. Of course the "BLIMP" should have been banned---but not the PINK PIG SADDIQUE AND MUHUMMAD BALLOONS

Spoken like somebody who sees high murder rates in cities his party controls........just saying.

For a town like London with a strict ban on guns, 1.5 is still a lot higher than a town like St Louis where illegal guns are crossing the border along with the drugs. I bet some of those guns are coming through the chunnel, along with the Muslims and their drugs. Just saying...
Are you saying that more guns equals more murders?!!!
Hmmm...that's a radical thought.
Not at all. What I am saying is that when liberalism gains control, then immoral actions escalate, thus bringing death and destruction wherever it shows its ugly head. Take Detroit for example. It was in the 1950's the richest city in the world, then came liberalism, started giving free stuff to everyone, while taxing those working, and soon everyone left. When the law abiding citizens leave, only the scummiest holes in society are left, to defend themselves. Detroit is a cesspool of a city.

You are correct, it is very undignified. Trump is to thin skinned.
Khan is the one who released a video slamming President Trump and everyone who voted for him. Was that dignified? Khan is the one who is thin skinned.

President Trump defended himself and merely pointed out to the world Khan’s failed policies.

OK, they're both thin skinned. But, I would have much more preferred he not let himself drop to the level of Khan. It would be much more dignified and would have Khan looking like a fool.

It matters not to the brain-dead right that Khan was born in London. All they know is the bigotry they're spoon fed. And let's not forget it's these same cultists who don't think Obama was born in the U.S.

Conservatism is a mental disorder.
The sheeple has spoken. Obaaaaaaaammmmmaaaaa...Obaaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaa..
Even Michael Obama thinks Barry was born in Kenya. Is he lying? The tranny spilled the beans on that one.

You are correct, it is very undignified. Trump is to thin skinned.
Khan is the one who released a video slamming President Trump and everyone who voted for him. Was that dignified? Khan is the one who is thin skinned.

President Trump defended himself and merely pointed out to the world Khan’s failed policies.

OK, they're both thin skinned. But, I would have much more preferred he not let himself drop to the level of Khan. It would be much more dignified and would have Khan looking like a fool.
The reason why President Trump is president is because he isnt a fucking typical politician but a guy who speaks his mind. Fuck the Muslim mayor from London. Fuck Tommy the Muslim lover...

Really, Grumbles? You accept as a fact a description of "a video", by a nitwit like "Thehawk", and then move, with not a critical thought interceding, to render judgment on mayor Khan? And you do so assuming, apparently, that there is a level beneath Trump's very own to which he can lower himself? Doesn't the latter strike you as not very likely? I mean, with a guy of "bleeding out of her whatever" and "grab 'em by the pussy" fame, what lower level is there?

Forum List

Back