BIRMINGHAM, Ala. Is Having A Rough Time of It....I Wonder Why?

Odd.....I never even mentioned the Mayor's or the city leadership's ethnicity.

If the mayor was white, a dem, and never held a job outside the dem fold I'd say the same thing. But yeah, to say that there is not a pattern of fail with black dem run cities would be to sugarcoat the truth too.

LOL....As usual, you dems resort to name-calling when you have have no other explanation for your abject failures, in pretty much everything you people touch.

Just say for the sake of argument that there was bigotry expressed, well what of it? Common sense would dictate that those failed cities would be moving heaven and earth to prove the bigots wrong but white dems have got them with their heads so far up their ass with everything being "whitey's fault" that I guess they quit trying and are just in it for themselves.

Take heart though, maybe Boston can be your gleaming light off in the distance as it's the only dem run city (so far) with crime levels on par, and even slightly better, as gop run cities of the same size.
Well the ethnicity is not in question, your bigotry is based on the Political Party. Others have intolerance for the color of one's skin, the ideology others support and their religions and policies they promulgate.

Example of Nihilism ^^^. The idea that no solutions exist is hopeless, and in this is their strength.
You may be right.

But in my opinion, certain folks AIN'T ever gonna change.

So just accept the situation and try one's best to get away from it.

P.S. I am 84 years old. I have been hearing since the 1960s if we do this and do that, all will turn out to be wonderful. Well, we have done this and done that, and yet things are worse than ever when it comes to violent crime.

Could it be their City's (gasp) dem "leadership"?
Hell their Mayor never held a real job outside of dem government.

Two teens shot and killed in Ensley double homicide

Woman killed in double shooting in downtown B’ham

Birmingham is not a safe place to visit. It consistently ranks on the list of most dangerous cities in the US.
In 2020, Birmingham had the 7th highest violent crime rate and it murder rate was the second highest in the nation.

Is Birmingham, Alabama Safe To Visit? Everything You Need To Know (Stats, Maps And Tips) - Van Life Wanderer.
Let's hope meaner gene doesn't react to your OP.

The bigots above are examples of haters. Not to limit the number of haters who post here regularly; rational, reasonable and educated people comprehend their racism is built on ignorance and fear, examples:
  • "Another African rathole."
  • "Birmingham is Democrat ran city with a 70% black population.That basically explains everything. .... :cool-45:"
  • Could it be their City's (gasp) dem "leadership"?
    Hell their Mayor never held a real job outside of dem government.
Facts BAD!

Well the ethnicity is not in question, your bigotry is based on the Political Party. Others have intolerance for the color of one's skin, the ideology others support and their religions and policies they promulgate.
Oh, I hate to break it to you Sport but my view of the movers and shakers of the dem party goes way beyond bigotry.....I consider their ivy league educated leadership enemies of the Republic.....Their weak-minded useful idiot minions can be brought around by and by once freed from their insidious grasp.

Birmingham is Democrat ran city with a 70% black population.
That basically explains everything. .... :cool-45:
I will say, the 20% lower violent crime stat from Jan 1 to now is compare to a time of less activity in that city and every other city, and the killings this weekend there will put them about even with the same period or worse.

Forum List

Back