Londons murder rate proving that trump is a stupid piece of shit

Its like this.
The Pres of the US lays into the Mayor of London because of the cities crime rate. Calls him a loser and so on.
Meanwhile London has less crime than over 50 US cities in donnys own country.
Who is the fucking loser ?

It’s like this, Trump should have never tweeted about about London, we have more important issues than what happens in London.

Donald Trump has once again attacked Sadiq Khan following further bloodshed in the capital. In the wake of five attacks in less than 24 hours in London, the US president branded the Mayor of London a ‘national disgrace’ and a ‘disaster’ on Twitter. He said London needs a new mayor ‘ASAP’ as he retweeted a post from right wing commentator Katie Hopkins, which referred to the capital as ‘Khan’s Londonistan’ and ‘Stab-City’. But if the president looked a bit closer to home, he might realise there are more than 50 US cities with a higher murder rate than London.

Murder graph shows how London killings compare to US cities | Metro News

How-Londons-murder-rate-compares-to-American-cities4-369f.jpg

What an absolute pig shit thick wanker this **** is.There must be someone in the US who could do a better job ? I could shit a better Pres than donny.

Trump is just trolling Khan. Americans don’t give two shits about brits, but the whole world is obsessed with us.

Donald Trump has once again attacked Sadiq Khan following further bloodshed in the capital. In the wake of five attacks in less than 24 hours in London, the US president branded the Mayor of London a ‘national disgrace’ and a ‘disaster’ on Twitter. He said London needs a new mayor ‘ASAP’ as he retweeted a post from right wing commentator Katie Hopkins, which referred to the capital as ‘Khan’s Londonistan’ and ‘Stab-City’. But if the president looked a bit closer to home, he might realise there are more than 50 US cities with a higher murder rate than London.

What an absolute pig shit thick wanker this **** is.There must be someone in the US who could do a better job ? I could shit a better Pres than donny.
For a town like London with a strict ban on guns, 1.5 is still a lot higher than a town like St Louis where illegal guns are crossing the border along with the drugs. I bet some of those guns are coming through the chunnel, along with the Muslims and their drugs. Just saying...
Are you saying that more guns equals more murders?!!!
Hmmm...that's a radical thought.

America has long porous borders, anyone can bring anything here.

OTOH, England is on an Island.

Until the Wall is built, America's murder rate will be sky high.
Are you saying that illegal immigrants are doing all the murders in the US...or just most of the murders in the US?

Are you saying that illegal immigrants are doing all the murders in the US...or just most of the murders in the US?

Actually, what I am saying is that unless and until the borders are secured, there is little point in having the Draconian gun laws that liberals lust for.

People will just bring it across the border if it isn't available in America.

I’m his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention in 2016, Trump said that he and he alone could get the murder rate down in cities like Chicago.

So what’s the murder rate done since then? What has Trump done to get it down?
He needs to get Jarred onto it.

Actually, what I am saying is that unless and until the borders are secured, there is little point in having the Draconian gun laws that liberals lust for.

So...more guns = more murders.
Is this breaking news?

London got what it wanted when it elected a non English Mayor. The muslims want a high murder rate. It is their proof they are doing a good job.
Khan is English.Hes a Londoner.
It matters not to the brain-dead right that Khan was born in London. All they know is the bigotry they're spoon fed. And let's not forget it's these same cultists who don't think Obama was born in the U.S.

Conservatism is a mental disorder.

Is this breaking news?

No. I'm just pointing out the laws against guns are pointless, until the wall is built and made impregnable. People who need guns will just import them.

Is this breaking news?

No. I'm just pointing out the laws against guns are pointless, until the wall is built and made impregnable. People who need guns will just import them.
What does it matter if guns are imported across the border?
I thought more guns = less crime.
This is all so confusing...the NRA almost had me convinced but now you're putting up a convincing argument against guns.

Sadiq Khan’s popularity slumps to lowest level yet in latest poll

You're running this SCAM AGAIN?

How many times does this make?

So apparently all those American cities have worse mayors than London Khan.

You have thrown this phony garbage up, what, at least a dozen times?

London now more dangerous than New York City, crime stats suggest
20 OCTOBER 2017 • 6:40PM

London is now more crime ridden and dangerous than New York City, with rape, robbery and violent offences far higher on this side of the Atlantic.
[...]
London now more dangerous than New York City, crime stats suggest

###

London murder rate overtakes New York's
2 April 2018

A spike in violent crime in London saw more murders committed in the city in February and March than there were in New York, figures show.
[...]
London murder rate overtakes New York's

###

Not to worry, here is your favorite and thank you again for the opportunity to post it again.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

Tommy is not a liberal.

Sheeple do not have the capacity to comprehend ideology. All sheeple know is what they are expected to bleat.

You're probably right. Tommy Tainant is much further to the left than any Liberal. Tommy Tainant makes Bernie Sanders look like Alex Jones.

For a town like London with a strict ban on guns, 1.5 is still a lot higher than a town like St Louis where illegal guns are crossing the border along with the drugs. I bet some of those guns are coming through the chunnel, along with the Muslims and their drugs. Just saying...
Are you saying that more guns equals more murders?!!!
Hmmm...that's a radical thought.

More illegal guns equal more murders because the people abiding by anti-gun laws can't defend themselves.

You are correct, it is very undignified. Trump is to thin skinned.
Khan is the one who released a video slamming President Trump and everyone who voted for him. Was that dignified? Khan is the one who is thin skinned.

President Trump defended himself and merely pointed out to the world Khan’s failed policies.

Forum List

Back